Poor Thang; No Class, No Ass, Out Shopping For a New Looking Glass. Pt. 66

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Morgan is Lisa's biggest defender. She always rushes in to respond to negative comments on Lisa's IG. No wonder. Lisa is her cash cow.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhatcuwantCurlinda @ 18/8/2021, 18:58) 
    Morgan the fraud is obviously in cahoots w the swamp hag , lying to people that her amazing hair stylist skills helped her client achieve such full, long hair “naturally.”

People see this and flock to her thinking she can maybe do the same for their hair.

Well yes you too can BUY DumbD1’s hair. But of course Morgan the charlatan will never admit she had zero to do with Lisa’s hair growth & thickness & that it’s full of hidden extensions.

We all know Lisa’s hair well. Her hair has always been extremely thin & you can NOT change the thickness of your hair. You can grow it longer, but thin/fine hair just starts to look scraggly & see through at the bottom when it gets too long.
    Hell we can even see her hairline has gotten less thick & is starting to recede , but we are supposed to believe that her hair is magically thicker naturally. Lying scumbag.

Can’t stand that bitch Morgan either. Lisa’s hair always looks like complete shit after getting it done & in between visits too! The color, the cut, the health of her hair is horrid.
    Wth is it brassy!? Why are there so many tones& colors? Why aren’t there any layers, why is it so frizzy with so many flyaways & broken hairs sticking out all over.
    Morgan sucks at her job IMO but she’s loving to take credit for Lisa’s hair growth

Morgan gets bitchy when her “friend” Liesa gets called out on IG as others have posted here. Morgan does know how to install extensions, and her and Lisa probably have an agreement not to mention that she gets them installed as I’m sure her real hair is probably so thinned out from them by now. Lisa has never had thick hair and it’s sickening she says it’s all her own and even made a video about it.

Lisa is in a mess to say that this carnivore diet is so miraculous for her. Eventually she’s either going to wither away or want to eat some carbs. My guess is she will lie and say she’s not tempted and sticking to it when she won’t be anymore. Otherwise she’s going to look like a fool to her brainwashed followers.

I do think she has an ED. Perhaps orthorexia which is mainly for only clean eating, but it can involve other diets that have restrictions. Most ED are about self control and I think Lisa perhaps lost all control when her ex died and and wanted to sell her house ASAP.

3. Iamadeepthinker
        +2   Like  

User deleted

This is a screen shot from a story posted shortly before Brigit was put to sleep. If you super enlarge it, I think you can see the extension tape on the lower right side of her head. How many freaking extensions did Morgan put in her hair for that picture?

Lisas_Thin_Hair___2__0

4.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I've never bought a sofa that I wanted /
    and give me something that won't show muddy dog feet. LOL.

Before we moved we would buy couches based on our DOG's needs.

We had to buy a couch that was as high & wide as the picture window.
    My dad made a carpeted ledge extension that he bolted to the window ledge.
    The window ledge fit right above the couch.

Our 20 pound dog liked to put her paws up on the couch & look out the window or
    jump up and sit on the window ledge.
    People that drove by thought she was a cat. LOL.

Those two holes on the floor look like they are holes to anchor something to the floor?
    Maybe for a mirror?
    I don't think that they are for cable or phone lines?

5.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I can’t tell if she has extensions or not. My mom has very thin hair and can make hers look voluminous with product and teasing the entire under section. What I am positive about is she needs 12-14 inches cut off.
    It’s been mentioned here before that it’s witch like and we all know her love of Sarah Jessica. Well, she looks just like her as Sarah Sanderson in Hocus Pocus.

6.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Same makeup and all!
    Attached Image
    BACB7E03-33A3-4246-A786-615C00599DF5

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HazelEyes @ 18/8/2021, 20:37) 

Those two holes on the floor look like they are holes to anchor something to the floor?
    Maybe for a mirror?

What a great dog mom you are I loved hearing this♥️ We all want the best for them they give us so much love and never want anything back in return so that’s why it’s up to us to spoil them!

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That's not her hair. It's full of extensions. Even at that, it looks stringy at the ends. It's so many different lengths.

And if I'd paid close to.a million for a house, I'd just die if it was boxed in that way. But of course if I were building ot, I'd make sure of what would go up around it first.

Those 2 are wasteful, boastful idiots.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Paisley Petunia @ 18/8/2021, 15:37) 
    She's painted herself into a corner with all her SM posturing, advising others how to do this...when she finally realizes she's been wrong, what will she do? How will she get out of it, how could she possibly save face?

She hid her Monat fails with tape ins. She’ll find a cover for carnivore fiasco.

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Katie Girl @ 8/18/2021, 03:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (HazelEyes @ 18/8/2021, 20:37) 

Maybe for a mirror?

What a great dog mom you are I loved hearing this♥️ We all want the best for them they give us so much love and never want anything back in return so that’s why it’s up to us to spoil them!

You made me smile. Thank you for the kind compliment.

joke:
    Watching cars, squirrels & birds in the windowsill kept her out of trouble when we were gone.

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I took this screenshot sometime last year. I think it was her video where she goes to the beach. You can totally see the extensions here. Mind you, this video was after she claimed that all her hair was hers.

With all honestly, I could careless if she wears extensions. It’s just that she lies about it and thinks her fans are idiots and won’t know the difference. She can easily hide them in videos and pictures.

Did you all see that J Lo took her extensions out? It’s quite the difference. Most celebrities wear wigs and extensions. Very few have natural voluminous hair.
    Attached Image
    D2005DAC-78A7-46FA-9A92-D8B0FEA2DFE7

12.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep, whatever, fake nails, lips, eyes, teeth, hair, whatever floats her boat. Just freaking STOP lying about it!!

13.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    You can see her urge to ROLL her eyes when she says jawn is off to "play golf"

Did jawn just open the kitchen drawer and get a plastic fork?....🤣🤣

Jawn KILLED those shrimp and steaks,waaayyyy Overcooked! That big grill to cook Her Royal Highness 2 stakes and 5 shrimp🤭

All her responses to him cooking and cleaning where soo fake ..ohh,oh, ok! Wow!.... Stfu

And finally nothing like construction crew noise in the background for a nice relaxed ambience🤢

Boy you must love me....fishing for jawn to say something nice on video🤭...he's thinking.. no bitch,I just don't wanna hear you bitching,you nag🙃

QUOTE (Deep snark swamp secrets @ 8/18/2021, 03:32 PM) 
    I have a 72 year old friend who’s been mostly vegan a few years now. She has fish or poultry occasionally.
    She walks 3 miles or more every day. Has great firm arm and leg muscles, gardens, mows her own lawn, cares for her own pool. Weighs probably 130. She could take Lisa and snap her in half in those grannie jammies.

I’ve seen other youtubers go carnivore and they had to stop working out. Frail, tired, haggard-looking.

I like being a little chubby and youthful. Lisa looked better 10 pounds heavier.

Omg🤣🤣🤣granny jammies!!!!😂😂😂😂yes!! Looks like grandma got out of bed today 😂

14.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    New video she said she had an appt for a "consultation".... so what is she getting done?

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PigmentedContourSwatch @ 8/18/2021, 06:31 PM) 
    New video she said she had an appt for a "consultation".... so what is she getting done?

Someone posted she had mentioned IPL, since her sister in law had it done. Of course if her SIL had IPL, Lisa will have to get at least ten things done, PLUS the IPL

910 replies since 18/8/2021, 02:17   75458 views