Lisa’s a-shillin’ and Botox fillin’, Jawn’s a-grillin’, Brookes ass cheeks are a-spillin, Wheel dud’nt got no place to be a-chillin’. Pt.67

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ok fine She may not have the extensions in during the blow out video, but that doesn’t mean she’s not wearing them majority of the time in her other videos & pics.

This was probably done just to throw everyone off, “see I don’t have extensions.”
    Yeah and your hair looks like limp see through pieces of string.
    Doesn’t mean you’re not wearing them at other times lying Lisa

2.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 9/6/2021, 06:44 AM) 
    Thanks to Poopiepants for the title!

:toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic
    GREAT title Poopiepants!

3.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    LOL Who is she fooling with that butt pad????? I thought she loved her flat "90s butt".............. lies lies and more lies!!

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    My hair was always long but once I hit 50 it seemed thinner and my Hair God (yes he earned that title) put his foot down and said enough is enough either you let me fix this or you’ll need to find another stylist and knowing him so long I knew he was both serious and that my hair would look amazing if I let him have at it and now it barely touches my shoulders it’s a layered LOB and looks thick healthy and I love it! Lisa should try it and not sure where I saw the peanut head thing it may have been the last thread but her head does indeed look like a dang peanut!

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It appears Modere is the one influencing Lisa to become a “life coach”. I have a very good friend who lost 95 pounds eight years ago. She did it by changing her eating habits and through exercise, and has kept it off. She has become so passionate about health and exercise she is now going for her PHD…..she’s 54. She posted this earlier today, so thought I would share.

I've completely had it with the @modere_us supplement pushers on the social webs, so let's get into it. These "health coaches" and "fitness influencers" are all over the place claiming that consuming a teaspoon of collagen daily will "melt fat away", "shrink fat cells", "prevent fat absorption, "cause weight loss while eating in your normal caloric range" and on and with ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. It is not true and the disgusting part is they know it.

When you go to the @modere_au fact sheet, they say (in small print 🙄) that simply licking a spoonful of collagen does not "typically" translate to weight loss, but rather weight loss is dependent on exercise and motivation to stick to a low calorie diet <---- otherwise known as a caloric deficit 😂. What angers about the women peddling this nonsense and claiming that they lost weight (I don't believe them) is that they are outright lying in order to MAKE MONEY at the expense of another human beings suffering. Every single day in the US we lose 1,600 souls to preventable diseases. That is 1,600 families forever changed because of heart disease, obesity, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes <---- all highly preventable (except in the case of genetics) and all mitigatable and/or reversable with lifestyle changes (diet/exercise).

There is no magic pill, there is no easy way to lose weight or create better health. It is hard work, every single day ... and you are 100% worthy and capable. I recommend that you avoid "health coaches" selling supplements and special diets/foods like they plaque, they are void of morals and in it for the money. They couldn't care less about your health. /end of rant. Now, come at me @modereca let's talk about your NOT FDA approved product and independent representatives who are liars.

CCA73CA7-C077-4908-9A04-E1ADC8A54720

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merhaba23 @ 9/6/2021, 12:51 PM) 
    LOL Who is she fooling with that butt pad????? I thought she loved her flat "90s butt".............. lies lies and more lies!!

Brazilian butt lift on the way, just in time for the holley daze . . . What better excuse to take her bed vs have the family over? What better excuse to purge her closet and shop for a new wardrobe for 2022?
    Gotta give the old girl that, she sure does know how to keep the spotlight on her 24/7/365!

7.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Extensions or not, her hair looks horrible! It is so straggly and a mess. The color and texture is terrible. Lisa has never really had a problem with growing her hair but length doesn’t equate to beauty or strength. It’s just long and unhealthy.

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 9/6/2021, 07:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (merhaba23 @ 9/6/2021, 12:51 PM) 

Brazilian butt lift on the way, just in time for the holley daze . . . What better excuse to take her bed vs have the family over? What better excuse to purge her closet and shop for a new wardrobe for 2022?
    Gotta give the old girl that, she sure does know how to keep the spotlight on her 24/7/365!

She'll never do a BBL. Much to difficult to recover from. It's far more invasive and much longer recovery than anything she's done.

9.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I do not understand how Lisa likes her hair long and stringy. When she was doing a tour of her home the other week, there was a photo of her when her hair was just below her collarbone. She looked wonderful. She needs to go back to that length as soon as possible.

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I've been saying the butt enhancement is coming next. Whenever she mentions something in a "tongue in cheek" way, that's the next thing she addresses.

She had probably looked into moving her fat into her butt and was told she hasn't enough fat.

She has to be aware that it will increase her weight a few lbs and her jeans won't fit after that but she doesn't care. She'll just toss all her pants and size up.

11.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She has to be burning up in that all black spandex get up.

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Now this photo looks like a few extensions were added because of the density and the bluntness of those longest ends (note how even and blunt they are). The rest of her hair has always been thin and wispy on the ends. There is another pic of the back when morgan curled it and clearly you can see these longer strands I'm speaking of.

She'll never have thick side hair because it's most fragile there and thats where it's bleached.
    Screenshot_20210906-1542392

13. Carol Kay
        +6   Like  

User deleted

The way she blows out her hair with the harsh brushing over and over again,so damaging.The “new growth” is broken hair.She should blow her hair 80% dry and use a gentle brush sparingly.OMG her new camera shows how homely she truly is.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    For those who are new, check out this hair video and you'll see how thin her hair is when morgan dries it. Screenshot_20210906-1631442
    Screenshot_20210906-163451

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Screenshot_20210906-164756Screenshot_20210906-164737

872 replies since 6/9/2021, 05:44   80200 views