54FFAAD7-30F6-44FA-8630-FB7E5D8E5F54

2.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    the shoes dont go w/ the outfit .... some cute sneakers would be cute. the bag strap is uglyyyy!

3.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I love these last 2 thread titles. They are short, sharp and pointy just like the responses she gives to her faithful followers, the same people she wants to pay her.

Marnie is a size 4 in her mind. She must whisper the second half of the number very quietly in her head....FOUR......teen!

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have a friend who works at Evereve, and the Evereve stylist styled that long blazer Marnie wore so beautifully. When is Marnie going to learn to just copy someone else's style, because she has NONE? Evereve styled it by pairing the long blazer with a gold/rust silky cami underneath, a pair of black leather coated utility pants and a crocodile embossed black leather mule. It looked amazing and chic. Marnie paired it with a green tank, jeans and those hideous backless booties that read orange, and it looks like a mess. Also, Marnie said she is wearing the blazer in the small. Everyone is sizing DOWN in the blazer, so she really is a medium. As for the Agolde jeans, they run try to size, so if Marnie claims she sized up to a 28, that is BS...she IS a 28. I am so sick of her lying about her clothing size! It ends up really messing things up for people who order based on her sizing info. Her vanity and narcissism are going to be her downfall.

5.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    she thinks she is the better stylist. LOL.

agolde jeans are great, but they look hideous on her. she has this fixation about her size and length - ie she's a petite and a smaller size than she actually is.

in reality, she needs more pant/skirt length to hide her cookie dough legs and cankles. she also needs to step away from the open toe booties and backless shoes and get her correct shoe size. i think she likes the open toe/backless shoe idea because she thinks she can get away with her smaller shoe size of 6.5. newsflash, if your toes or heels are hanging off the front/back of the shoe, you are not a 6.5.

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gonorrhea in Boat Shoes @ 8/9/2021, 15:38) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579843/...8B96FFB9D1.jpeg)

Camo on camo. I wouldn’t hate that outfit so much except the bag ruins it. Tacky.

Marnie standing in a cow pasture with clashing camo patterns. Of course the zip on her bag is undone once again.
    All kinds of tacky, plus that actually looks photoshopped to me, nothing unusual for her.

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/9/2021, 15:36) 
    She’s really in denial about how much weight she’s gained and how much her body shape has changed as a result.

I get it. We’ve all been there. She has GOT to change her lifestyle if she doesn’t want to keep gaining.

I’m there now! I was up a few pounds before the pandemic & then gained even more. I purchased a few casual things in larger sizes to get me through the summer hoping to get my weight back down by fall. I’m not back to normal yet & I have an event this weekend so I needed something a little nicer. I thought of Marnie in the dressing room, I liked 2 pieces a lot, they weren’t bad but weren’t perfect either so I kept looking. I finally put together an outfit that looks great & makes me feel good too. I’ve been feeling quite frumpy lately with the extra pounds but haven’t wanted to spend a lot of money on larger sizes since I already have a ton of nice clothes. Unlike Marnie I’m not in denial, I actually overestimated my weight gain & selected things that were too big a few times & had to go search for smaller sizes. I don’t think Marnie will ever get it through her head that the number doesn’t matter, it’s what looks good. I like my clothes to fit properly, without lumps & bumps, & if I need something tailored I get it tailored. If you asked me not one thing fit Marnie properly in that try on vid.

8.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    But it’s not even clothes for Marnie now. She’s going to need new bras and panties in bigger sizes.

Once I got to that point (January of this year), I said something has got to give. So I got on the scale, cried then got to work.

9.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Agree, ill fitting undergarments make your clothes look bad

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (BeachBearer @ 8/9/2021, 17:36) 
    As for the Agolde jeans, they run try to size, so if Marnie claims she sized up to a 28, that is BS...she IS a 28. I am so sick of her lying about her clothing size! It ends up really messing things up for people who order based on her sizing info. Her vanity and narcissism are going to be her downfall.

I don’t have anything from Agolde but in general I wear size 28 pants if they have stretch in the fabric. I’m an 8/10 at the moment, so Marnie can take her size 4 attitude and fuck off.

By the way, two Blackhawk military choppers just flew over my house. Should I post it on IG so Marnie knows other people live near military installments? 🙄

11.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 8/9/2021, 22:27) 
    QUOTE (BeachBearer @ 8/9/2021, 17:36) 
    As for the Agolde jeans, they run try to size, so if Marnie claims she sized up to a 28, that is BS...she IS a 28. I am so sick of her lying about her clothing size! It ends up really messing things up for people who order based on her sizing info. Her vanity and narcissism are going to be her downfall.

I don’t have anything from Agolde but in general I wear size 28 pants if they have stretch in the fabric. I’m an 8/10 at the moment, so Marnie can take her size 4 attitude and fuck off.

By the way, two Blackhawk military choppers just flew over my house. Should I post it on IG so Marnie knows other people live near military installments? 🙄

Agreed. I’m a “real 4” and she couldn’t get her doughy leg into my pants. She needs to stop lying about it

12.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I guess the Jag lease is up. She’s getting a Model Y Tesla

13.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Idiots, they rent cars for every road trip and Stumpy also has a car AND.....SHE NEVER DRIVES. Maybe her old bestie Kristina Braly provided a discount code. :hearty-laugh:

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/9/2021, 23:27) 
    I guess the Jag lease is up. She’s getting a Model Y Tesla

Didn't see that coming!

15.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Are they buying or leasing the Tesla? They don't seem like the Tesla types. They don't seem concerned about the environment. I wonder if they are getting it just for show.

897 replies since 7/9/2021, 16:53   79213 views