Brick’s got new double dees, I can’t compete. Join my tribe, we only eat meat. Mean momma’s out at the drive thru... panny -cake time, “Wheel, where are you?” Pt. 68

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 10/24/2021, 08:32 PM) 
    [QUOTE=Mulva
    Short A: g-Am-uh-tree, instead of: g-Om-e-tree. She was trying to describe the pattern on Oribe's box, right before her made up word "papeers". X)

I'll have to watch that part again:(
    Geometry is pronounced with short "o" as "ah". Did she use a long "o"?
    [/QUOTE]

OK rfjox I'm on to you. You can't prank a prankster.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 25/10/2021, 04:50) 
    That’s a different bf than before.

Out with the old boobs, in with the new dude.

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TXMama @ 10/25/2021, 08:49 AM) 
    Ok, let me try to be nice. LOL A lot of guys in colleges find them a "partner" that will never become marriage material. Sad to say but true. Usually, the girl is dumped right before graduation and wife material is sought. She's probably the fun girl and how can I irritate my parents.

Yep.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I used to enjoy Lisa when she was shopping for makeup collections - the best Estee, Chanel, Dior and every luxury makeup collection - just good stuff. Lisa had a niche and great taste in makeup. She gave it all up for bralettes, cheap Zara and Walmart hauls, drugstore makeup. Because she stopped doing makeup - others have come up and replaced her market! She blew it! The one talent!!! I see much success for the women where Lisa could have dominated!

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lisa did destroy her niche in makeup. I think she is trying too hard to be "the total package" in her own words. Also, I think all the procedures she has done has destroyed her niche. No matter what makeup she puts on now, she looks terrible due to all the procedures she had done. Ruining her skin in the sun hasn't helped matters either. She now needs to resort to having heavily filtered and brightly lit videos.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DaisyMay @ 10/23/2021, 08:06 PM) 
    Lisa, please say the word charcuterie LMAO!

Wonder why Brooke BF doesn't have her photo on his IG? (Bryce Gorman bgorm14) Hmmm? In the photo at the wedding Brooke does have a cover up on....
    brookezlookz:
    "We in love and shit"

he's not a local dude and hasn't really used IG in at least a year or so
    I'm speculating here, but this is a 'fun college girlfriend' situation for him, and once he graduates he'll be moving unto something a bit more stable & established, which sadly won't be Brooke

7.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I looked at his IG. He goes to UNCW. With all the girls he could meet on campus, I wonder why he is with Brooke. You would think he would have more in common with someone in college. Maybe she is a good booty call for him. He had some photos in there of previous girlfriends and they all looked much classier than Brooke. They probably don't show their asses all over IG. I bet his family was mortified when they met Brooke.

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rockster @ 10/25/2021, 01:52 PM) 
    I looked at his IG. He goes to UNCW. With all the girls he could meet on campus, I wonder why he is with Brooke. You would think he would have more in common with someone in college. Maybe she is a good booty call for him. He had some photos in there of previous girlfriends and they all looked much classier than Brooke. They probably don't show their asses all over IG. I bet his family was mortified when they met Brooke.

Decades ago, my one brother brought a "hot to trot" looking girl to an extended family function. Oy! Let me remind you, some of my family is Mennonite - specifically two of my dad's sisters. (lots more in my husbands family) Let me just say, my parents phone was ringing off the hook the next few days. They had a lot to say about her, and it was not good at all.
    I never asked my brother why he brought her. I KNOW my mom had a serious sit down with him! One "mom" is enough for any guy!
    Looking back, I have to think my brother actually pitied her and was trying to help her raise her standards - he was the sort to give you the shirt off his back, even if he did not have a shirt to give. Of course too, I am not stupid, my brother was 21, and out for a good time, I am sure!

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I wish we could stop talking about B on this thread.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FLOSSIEMAE @ 10/25/2021, 09:16 PM) 
    I wish we could stop talking about B on this thread.

I don't think we're wrong to talk about B since her mother is the only that publicly links her to her YouTube channel.
    What I don't like is the name calling, especially the assumptions regarding her sexuality and not being 'wife material' because of assumptions that are made.

I was very careful in the language I used and for *me* she's not in a place to that a college graduate is: she's still working temporary, unstable jobs, and doesn't appear to have any sort of long-term plans. To me those are the reasons why someone who is due to graduate college and embark on a career wouldn't be looking to settle down with Brooke

11.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Brooke is 21 and an adult. I agree that we shouldn't talk about someone's minor children, but she isn't a minor. Plus, Lisa made her entire family public by constantly talking about them on her channel.

12.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62306164

881 replies since 26/9/2021, 07:52   82371 views