Megan Fox the Fake Mennonite Vlogger

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Did you hear the baby names she liked? Interested to see what she names her new little one. But hey, not my kid!

2.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don't like how she always throws in we should watch ads because it's free content for us, when she gets money from them. She seems very money hungry in the way she is always telling us the algorithm don't agree with a different upload time, watch ads in videos they are free for all the hard work we vloggers but in for you guys etc. I didn't know Mennonite's could talk so freely about money like she does

3.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Did anyone catch her instastories today she called the new baby Freddie it sounded like.

4.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wasn't wearing headphones but it sounded like buddy to me. I think she's used that word before when addressing her kids.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I watched her when she first started out. She went and spiralled down real quick, which made me stop watching. But, I can say, just by looking through her video thumbnails. She loves to show off her body.... which is actually NOT modest at all. She has alot of so-called modesty dressing videos. Why? Because she's obsessed with herself and she wants YOU to know it. Typically YTer attitude. :p:

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 11/13/2021, 07:35 PM) 
    I watched her when she first started out. She went and spiralled down real quick, which made me stop watching. But, I can say, just by looking through her video thumbnails. She loves to show off her body.... which is actually NOT modest at all. She has alot of so-called modesty dressing videos. Why? Because she's obsessed with herself and she wants YOU to know it. Typically YTer attitude. :p:

I think it's weird as well that she shows off her belly. It's just so opposite of everything I thought was modest. But I think it brings in the money so she does it. She's addicted to that money and free stuff now.

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her cheeks are so weird when she drinks. I don't know what it is.

megan_fox_unlocked_drinking_cheeks

8.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Every time I see photos of her, now
    ALL I notice are the carefully placed “tendrils” ~ her signature style. 😉

That was a good call, Breakdown.
    Soooo funny!
    😂

9.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh no Mosaic, I hope I didn't ruin it for you :lol:

She really looks so much better with all her hair pulled back, though!

10.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 14/11/2021, 13:09) 
    Oh no Mosaic, I hope I didn't ruin it for you :lol:

She really looks so much better with all her hair pulled back, though!

LOL ~ no, didn’t ruin it for me. Not at all!
    😀.
    I agree it looks much better, when her hair is pulled back completely. Girl needs to run her fingers through them and loosen them up.😉

Tendril is just such a funny word, made me laugh when I read it. Brings back so many memories of the 80’s & 90’s, when they really were a thing. Pretty much disappeared in the 00’s but are making a bit of a comeback with just loose, wispy pieces of hair to frame our faces. I think that looks good on some, with the right style.

Not the perfectly formed curl, placed in the same strategic spot, like Megan does.

SInce reading your post, it’s like they are back on my radar and I’m noticing them on women, when out & about. Not the “trendy tendrils” but the “tendrils of old” like Megan wears. 😂
    Seems like some, just can’t or won’t let go of that look. Not realizing how much it dates them.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 16/10/2021, 01:26) 
    I loved watching her at her old house when she would make whoopee pies and chat. Then they moved and her brand is now that IG aesthetician. She seems almost manic at times. I quit watching. Now I watch Lynette Yoder.

I watch Lynette too.. I kinda got turned off when she was trying to be Joanna gaines( staging houses, etc) I think they lost their ass on that. I seen her saying they were not doing it anymore. All that furniture from expensive places.😳 and, if vlog says cooking I'm outta there. She cannot cook !! I'm always thinking, girl you are Mennonite, you should know how. Smh..

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Birth story is up. Nothing exciting. Just said she's not overwhelmed with emotions for the baby but I guess he will grow in her.
    Glad the baby is fine.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sabrina T. @ 19/11/2021, 01:47) 
    Birth story is up. Nothing exciting. Just said she's not overwhelmed with emotions for the baby but I guess he will grow in her.
    Glad the baby is fine.

She always says that about her kids. She wants school ages kids. She is too concrete to relate to babies. I'm not saying she doesn't love them, I'm just repeating what she has said in previous videos.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chingona1 @ 11/14/2021, 03:27 PM) 
    QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 16/10/2021, 01:26) 
    I loved watching her at her old house when she would make whoopee pies and chat. Then they moved and her brand is now that IG aesthetician. She seems almost manic at times. I quit watching. Now I watch Lynette Yoder.

I watch Lynette too.. I kinda got turned off when she was trying to be Joanna gaines( staging houses, etc) I think they lost their ass on that. I seen her saying they were not doing it anymore. All that furniture from expensive places.😳 and, if vlog says cooking I'm outta there. She cannot cook !! I'm always thinking, girl you are Mennonite, you should know how. Smh..

So far I really like Lynette. I'd much rather watch her and Nick flip houses than Joanna and Chip. Joanna's okay but Chip is the most annoying human on the planet.

15.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Why is her new baby so close to the edge laying on the kitchen table in her IG story?!?!😳

1777 replies since 15/10/2021, 19:13   289891 views