Megan Fox the Fake Mennonite Vlogger

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NYChick @ 29/3/2024, 03:50) 
    Can you imagine what the other Mennonites in her community must think of how she spilled her guts out like that on social media? I’m sure word gets around.

It gets around some I think it bothers them but they try to live by the verse in the Bible that talks about living in peace with others as much as possible. They won’t say anything. Then you have the ones that joke and make comments about how ridiculous their life is on what they share. The ones that don’t care/ don’t watch and live their life. The ones that thinks she’s doing a good deed for the world by showing what mennonites are all about.

2.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    It's weird because most narcissists love the baby newborn stage because they're getting so much attention. But I guess with the forth Baby she's not getting as much attention as she wants so she doesn't want the baby anywhere near her. If it's not providing her what she wants why would she be interested in it?

3.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 29/3/2024, 05:45) 
    It's weird because most narcissists love the baby newborn stage because they're getting so much attention. But I guess with the forth Baby she's not getting as much attention as she wants so she doesn't want the baby anywhere near her. If it's not providing her what she wants why would she be interested in it?

She doesn’t like the baby stage because they don’t give anything in return. When they can do things and talk that’s when she likes to be around them. I know other moms like this. Her daughter is a living example. She loved getting all the comments that her daughter could read well. She take her places and have her be quite ect. It’s when the children serve and listen to her that she enjoys because they serve her. There seems to be a lot going on in the family and she is seeking for attention. Her in-law having a baby in ICU, and her sister is pregnant with twins. She is losing the spot lot. She never mentions helping other people out. It is all about them helping her. As a mom with littles helping other moms when you can help not get stuck in selfish tendencies. Eventually the people around her won’t have time to cater to her. I think this pregnancy she had to share the spot light with to many others.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pretty1 @ 29/3/2024, 13:15) 
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 29/3/2024, 05:45) 

She doesn’t like the baby stage because they don’t give anything in return. When they can do things and talk that’s when she likes to be around them. I know other moms like this. Her daughter is a living example. She loved getting all the comments that her daughter could read well. She take her places and have her be quite ect. It’s when the children serve and listen to her that she enjoys because they serve her. There seems to be a lot going on in the family and she is seeking for attention. Her in-law having a baby in ICU, and her sister is pregnant with twins. She is losing the spot lot. She never mentions helping other people out. It is all about them helping her. As a mom with littles helping other moms when you can help not get stuck in selfish tendencies. Eventually the people around her won’t have time to cater to her. I think this pregnancy she had to share the spot light with to many others.

Do you know Megan? Lol

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Re: the dog -- I think it's an outdoor dog and he's got the most BASIC things he needs to survive; they are terrible pet parents.

Did anyone catch how she whined they weren't getting any meals or such cuz it was their 4th baby and now she's got a few meals that came? But she needs to be better about retuning the favor. Seriously she whined and got her way.

I am kind of surprised that some of these Mommy Bloggers do not get in trouble with CPS!

I think she's dealing with some postpartum blues at the very least possibly more. Seeking medical help (not just praying about it) is PERFECTLY okay and should be done. God cannot and will not fix everything.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    God helps those who help themselves.

Praying isn't enough

7.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She whined that they weren't getting food given to them after the baby and then complained that they were given too much. She's just such a bitch.

If praying about PPD work then Andrea Yates wouldn't have murdered all of her children.

8.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=63010486

1777 replies since 15/10/2021, 19:13   289956 views