Plants and lamps and tiger books oh my. Search the dock for my credenza delivery guy. Gotta wear the jumpsuits before it gets cold, this OOTD makes me look FRAIL AND OLD. Pt. 69

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    her lighting is so bright - goodness what does she see when she looks in the mirror? Lisa did not seem very happy tonight. I wonder if it because of her new injections. It looks like a long face and walnuts in the cheeks - like triangles - whoever is injecting does not know how to do it. Her eyes have shruken in to the back of her head - she needs to STOP. Instead of a GRWM try a haul!

2.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She will NEVER, EVER try something new with her eye makeup. She does the same exact thing every single time. Try a dark color on the lid, and please for fucks sake blend ur eyeshadow. Jeez.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Found this in my newsfeed. You don’t suppose they took a COVID-19 business relief loan on Direct Depot? 🤨

Georgia man spent $57,000 of COVID relief funds on Pokemon card

https://nypost.com/2021/10/24/georgia-man-...MfdmS9Zl3U4fqSg

Hampsted couple spent Covid relief fund on Hermès, Chanel, a new home……

4. Raphaela58
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I don’t believe even for a second that the mess around her mouth is caused by RetinA use. That doesn’t look like it’s peeling….it looks bruised and what makes me even more suspicious is that it’s mainly bruised along the marionette lines,

5.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    In her last couple of get ready with me she has been looking in the mirror and saying..."like that!..that is so pretty" ..she really is delusional!!! Whether She looks at her self or looks at the makeup application ,either way DELUSIONAL or self love??

Did yall catch on this latest she said she contacted the owner of the brushes she was using and asked what brushes to recommend to US...yeah ok, Lisa see right through you ,you little brown noser..this is her way of trying to get FREEBIES FOR HERSELF....but why greedy little old woman you have tons of crap!!! ..SMH! She reminds me of Mr.burns from the Simpsons 🤭her look,her posture, her greedy self

🤔I wonder if she spends all day Emailing companies to try and get free crap...its work yall👌

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t understand why she doesn’t she blend her eye shadow. Wayne Goss says to make it seamless. It looks like a child applied her shadow. Oh yea, I forgot she is a child.

Well now we know why she didn’t go through with the IPL. Why can’t she tell the truth for once and just say her skin is too sensitive from the Retin A. She’s a pathological liar.

Did anyone notice how she was spraying the fragrance? She looked positively insane.

Funny how she switched her foundation to neutral instead of warm and mentioned several times she’s changing her usual look. Read here much?
    Attached Image
    8599FDBD-CE64-4FAE-8FBB-6755BADB4765

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Omg, Mulva When she was spraying that fragrance I was wishing I had all of your numbers so I could text you all and say. WHAT AM I EVEN SEEING HERE?? :5153:

QUOTE (Mulva @ 26/10/2021, 06:27) 
    I don’t understand why she doesn’t she blend her eye shadow. Wayne Goss says to make it seamless. It looks like a child applied her shadow. Oh yea, I forgot she is a child.

Well now we know why she didn’t go through with the IPL. Why can’t she tell the truth for once and just say her skin is too sensitive from the Retin A. She’s a pathological liar.

Did anyone notice how she was spraying the fragrance? She looked positively insane.

Funny how she switched her foundation to neutral instead of warm and mentioned several times she’s changing her usual look. Read here much?

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    “Hey guys, its me.” Why does she always say that? Duh.

She doesn’t need Retin A advice but is peeling and doesn’t put sunscreen on. No, the small spf in Double Wear doesn’t count. You need at least 30 SPF on your face liberally.

I will say the foundation shade looked better, the lighting is still too high and you can’t tell anything. Looks all the same to me with the new palettes.

9.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Also, look at that extension. Hey, Lisa you’re a liar.
    Attached Image
    8B6F61BA-1AA0-4842-9632-5E392AFDEE40

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CathyW55 @ 10/25/2021, 10:21 PM) 
    Found this in my newsfeed. You don’t suppose they took a COVID-19 business relief loan on Direct Depot? 🤨

Georgia man spent $57,000 of COVID relief funds on Pokemon card

https://nypost.com/2021/10/24/georgia-man-...MfdmS9Zl3U4fqSg

Hampsted couple spent Covid relief fund on Hermès, Chanel, a new home……

The lists were public, at no time did any of us find the John, Lisa, their LLC or the S Corp on the list. However, if they did, they will be audited, every applicant is now going through an audit, and may be pulled in for a face to face review.
    From day one, they told everyone, we will find you later, if you apply, get funds, and should not have. There is a guy north of us, who got 500k, with his fines he needs to pay back close to a million dollars and he WILL be doing a short amount of time in federal prison.

She has been insane with her foundation application for awhile now.
    I will never forget a few summers ago, Lisa started with a Burberry foundation and the color was horrid on her skin . . . Lisa then begins to grab additional foundations, and ends up with seven, yes 7 layers, of various shades and brands of foundation in her face. From there it was blush, bronzers powder and onto the layers of eye makeup. Low IQ, mental health needs, whatever . . . the woman is nuts!!

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That house of silage is crap. Just an average mall fragrance in tacky packaging to appeal to a teen, but a price only a middle aged woman with a Wallett can afford. So, Lisa and Tammy, who have the minds of teens, and a couple of worn old men paying for their foolishness.

12.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She's starting to look like a stick figure.

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 10/26/2021, 08:25 AM) 
    She's starting to look like a stick figure.

I just saw Tiffany D is now dropping weight like crazy. They're all on the same hamster wheel, and its not going to end well.

14.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It's still too warm to be wearing a sweatshirt in NC unless you're keeping your ac on in the 60s. I can see it if she's walking on the beach early or late in the evening but going shopping no way. I would be miserable.

15.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    she is stupid as a rock and looks scary, no amt of weight gain will fix what this diet has done to her face

882 replies since 25/10/2021, 20:49   81405 views