Lynette Yoder

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't mind Lynette. I was watching Megan Fox till she was trying toooo hard for the trendy asthetic.

So I started to watch Lynette instead.

2. Cinderella
        +2   Like  

User deleted

In Lynette’s new video today she made her version of a healthy meal, which, I guess compared to some Youtubers it’s healthy, but yeah, not really. When she made her potatoes, carrots and broccoli, she put them in oil and butter and then added bacon and cheese to the top. How healthy are they really when you add all that, and then she says she should have added cream cheese.

I’m not sure why she went to the extra effort to put boiled eggs on the grill because they didn’t look any different than a regular boiled egg does. And for being a healthy meal she said she added sugar to the eggs in addition to Mayo, miracle Whip and mustard.

And also yet another sponsored video. Why do all these you tubers say “ I’m so excited to partner with” in their sponsored videos- of course you are- you grifted yet something else.

Then she mentioned about her mother-in-law making something while they were in Pennsylvania or Ohio or wherever they’re from about a trim healthy mama recipe. Great-another one that likes that. Please don’t tell me Lynnette follows jammerill. That’s where I’ve heard of the trim healthy mama recipes from before. Her and Amanda from Crazy Life.

When Lynnette showed the pumpkin pies they had for Thanksgiving-oh my gosh-they have to be the worst looking pumpkin pies I’ve ever seen in my life. Yuck. I’d do a hard pass on those.

I wish she’d stick to the decorating videos. I like them the best of any she does. The hauls are the worst.

3. Cinderella
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I can’t believe she got 42 thousand views on their gender reveal. Who cares? Not even going to watch this one. Probably just more humble bragging anyway.

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 3/12/2021, 14:43) 
    I can’t believe she got 42 thousand views on their gender reveal. Who cares? Not even going to watch this one. Probably just more humble bragging anyway.

Haha, I never watch gender reveals either. Just look at the comments if you want to know. She is having another girl.

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhatSheSaid @ 12/3/2021, 08:46 AM) 
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 3/12/2021, 14:43) 

Haha, I never watch gender reveals either. Just look at the comments if you want to know. She is having another girl.

Seems she prefer's girls to boys, so she should be very happy!

6. Cinderella
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Yes I have gotten the feeling she likes the girl better than the boys. She can’t use the excuse that we just don’t see the boys because of privacy issues because she shows the girl
    All the time. And she seems quite spoiled to me. (From what I’ve seen.) And as I’ve learned, there’s spoiled and then there’s spoiled rotten. Lol. Wonder how the little girl will handle the new baby? I know sometimes it can cause jealous feelings, I just hope Lynette doesn’t relegate the older girl to the back burner once the new baby comes along.

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    They're going to need another house. The boys already share a small room. The baby's nursery is small and they are out of bedrooms.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I like watching Hanna's happy home
    She had her baby Dec.1 and posted nothing untill a few days later
    She kept it private, as it should be!

9. HelloFriends
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Ellen Smith @ 12/6/2021, 02:42 PM) 

I used to watch her as well. Don't get the skirt and long hair thing, but they constantly film themselves (how modest is that?) Also, Hanna, while being a good homemaker is possibly the most boring voice I've ever listened to. I mean really, she's young, but speaks like she's 80 and has no rise and fall to her vocal inflections. Maybe she really is that dull. I hope not, but whatever.

10. Cinderella
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (HelloFriends @ 6/12/2021, 16:00) 
    QUOTE (Ellen Smith @ 12/6/2021, 02:42 PM) 

I used to watch her as well. Don't get the skirt and long hair thing, but they constantly film themselves (how modest is that?) Also, Hanna, while being a good homemaker is possibly the most boring voice I've ever listened to. I mean really, she's young, but speaks like she's 80 and has no rise and fall to her vocal inflections. Maybe she really is that dull. I hope not, but whatever.

Not to mention the husband who doesn’t work anymore. I hate when you tubers “bring their husbands home” to work. Seriously? What about retirement or insurance. Or all of the many other things they should be thinking about. I don’t see how they make enough on YouTube for them to sustain a family. And Hannah comes across as “holier than thou”
    And very judgmental. Glad all went well with the birth of the latest baby and that she kept it private (so far), but she’s almost impossible
    To watch anymore.

11. Cinderella
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Lynnette posted a new video today. She captioned it -in part-“scared it’s RSV again.”Her little girl is sick and at the end of the video one of her sons as well as her husband are sick. Yes it could be RSV, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was Covid. They don’t seem to wear masks or take very many precautions from what she shows. I hope that it isn’t and I hope that they’re better soon. I believe I’ve heard in the past they don’t vaccinate. Stupid IMO. She said this is going to be her last video for the year unless something comes up that she feels she needs to share. Overall a boring video.

12. Cinderella
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I don’t get why these youtubers think they need to document their holidays for us. I can see doing it for themselves. But why do we care? Do they think they are that important?

Also-nice to see they have a nice big boat. That’s not showy at all. Real modest. And where the heck were the safety jackets while those kids were on the boat? She’s shown
    In the past she doesn’t seem to take child
    Safety very serious.

I don’t get why she wears that stupid belt above her pregnancy stomach. That’s not modest either. And the way she stands just pushes her stomach out further. We get it. She’s pregnant. Bid deal.

And of course the little girl seems to be the main focus and the boys are in the background yet again.

Looks like they went to a few superspreader events. Real smart. And she herself sounded like she was sick during the voiceovers.

At the end she starts with the God speak. 🤦‍♀️
    She manages to get all the phrases and words in her rambling that these women use instead of speaking like a normal person.

She said her sister got engaged after dating a guy for a couple months. Yeah that’s not creepy.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 12/16/2021, 09:06 PM) 
    Lynnette posted a new video today. She captioned it -in part-“scared it’s RSV again.”Her little girl is sick and at the end of the video one of her sons as well as her husband are sick. Yes it could be RSV, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was Covid. They don’t seem to wear masks or take very many precautions from what she shows. I hope that it isn’t and I hope that they’re better soon. I believe I’ve heard in the past they don’t vaccinate. Stupid IMO. She said this is going to be her last video for the year unless something comes up that she feels she needs to share. Overall a boring video.

I don't follow her on YT or IG anymore, but is she still recording church services? There's churches around here that are not wearing masks or distancing and if anyone does get "sick", it's really kept on the downlow. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with them.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OK, just skimmed her "Afraid it's RSV" video. A PAID VIDEO. This is what disgusts me. They are LITERALLY making MONEY off their child's ILLNESS!

And the whole ballcap with her whining at the end? Ugh... yeah, see how the "Mennonites" are soooo different. NOT.

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 1/7/2022, 11:49 AM) 
    OK, just skimmed her "Afraid it's RSV" video. A PAID VIDEO. This is what disgusts me. They are LITERALLY making MONEY off their child's ILLNESS!

And the whole ballcap with her whining at the end? Ugh... yeah, see how the "Mennonites" are soooo different. NOT.

I have a love - hate feeling for Mennonites. And, they are all around me and own a lot of the better businesses to deal with. I love that they have things in stock, will often go the extra mile to help you. I HATE that they think they are above the laws of the land, such as kids not in car seats, or seat belts on, they often run through stop signs on the back country roads. Nothing like blasting through an intersection with your little white bonnet on and kids flying around in the mini van! See it often! They will be the first to help you, but also the first to talk about you and judge you, while quoting the Bible. Hmmm . . . I know, now I am judging them. HA!
    I have many examples of how, they are not any different. They do the same things others do, just the women do it wearing a long dress and covering over their head.

And, they really and I mean REALLY should not be showing that little girl so often on You Tube!! The world is a sick, dark place!

529 replies since 11/11/2021, 22:05   80052 views