Lynette Yoder

« Older   Newer »

1. Not Tom’s Cinderella
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 7/1/2022, 19:03) 
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 1/7/2022, 11:49 AM) 
    OK, just skimmed her "Afraid it's RSV" video. A PAID VIDEO. This is what disgusts me. They are LITERALLY making MONEY off their child's ILLNESS!

And the whole ballcap with her whining at the end? Ugh... yeah, see how the "Mennonites" are soooo different. NOT.

I have a love - hate feeling for Mennonites. And, they are all around me and own a lot of the better businesses to deal with. I love that they have things in stock, will often go the extra mile to help you. I HATE that they think they are above the laws of the land, such as kids not in car seats, or seat belts on, they often run through stop signs on the back country roads. Nothing like blasting through an intersection with your little white bonnet on and kids flying around in the mini van! See it often! They will be the first to help you, but also the first to talk about you and judge you, while quoting the Bible. Hmmm . . . I know, now I am judging them. HA!
    I have many examples of how, they are not any different. They do the same things others do, just the women do it wearing a long dress and covering over their head.

And, they really and I mean REALLY should not be showing that little girl so often on You Tube!! The world is a sick, dark place!

And puppy mills, and how if a woman is raped it’s her fault, or more so that a woman can’t be raped, and shunning their own kids. Yeah, they are no better than the rest of us.

And as far as her showing the little girl, I agree. Especially when she’s sitting there in a dress with her diaper showing. Disgusting. Way to care about her daughters safety, even if it’s just from some rando internet predator who gets his jollies from watching little girls in dresses with their diapers showing. Not. All
    Kinds of sick people in this world and I would NEVER subject my under age kids to some
    Of the personal crap that gets shown on YouTube.

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And as far as her showing the little girl, I agree. Especially when she’s sitting there in a dress with her diaper showing. Disgusting. Way to care about her daughters safety, even if it’s just from some rando internet predator who gets his jollies from watching little girls in dresses with their diapers showing

Puppy mills make so angry!! I live within a mile of one, "as the bird flies", and it was on the 100 WORST in the USA! HORRIFIC!! Then do not get me started on the puppy that was found, in Lancaster PA! Our state enacted another law, against puppy mills as a result, but these dog breeders just got more crafty and sneaky. Moved the breeding pens to more remote areas. Again, I say HORIFFIC!

As for what you wrote about these predators, yes, they get off on anything. AND, they share those photos (still shots) on the dark web, so others can "get their jollies" too. I knew someone who worked under cover, on the net, it was more for teen sex trafficking, but they also saw how these guys grab photos off the net (babies and toddlers) and share them on the dark web. I know my son's girlfriend has NEVER put a photo of her daughter, on the net, for that very reason. Friends and family get a text message w/ a picture, or you can come and visit if you want to see her.

About the puppy and the resulting law, here in PA
    www.thinkingoutsidethecage.org/libres-law/

3. Not Tom’s Cinderella
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Another sponsored video. She said she wasn’t looking forward to doing the boys room makeover. Of course she isn’t. It’s not the little girls. After looking at oaklens room vs. the boys room you can definitely tell who she favors.
    Even when she shows the kids she tends to show the girl more.
    And I know it’s petty but does she even look in a mirror when she does her eyebrows? They look ridiculous.
    I do like the fact her husband has a real job. Not like some of these other YouTube slacker husbands.
    I get she did a makeover and that’s what the video is about but did we really need to see or know what was in every drawer and bin? Who needs to know that? 🤦‍♀️

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hate when videos are title “zero dollar makeover” when it’s gifted to them. Sure, look at my budget makeover with my new bedding worth hundreds of dollars. You’re all right about her favoring the daughter. Boys room makeover so let’s keep showing the girl.

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ever since Lynette moved to Florida, her skin has gone to hell. Her skin is starting to get that weathered look of someone who is out in the sun all of the time. Visible sun damage and a ton of wrinkles. How many people her age have wrinkles like that across the forehead? I hope she is using a heavy-duty sunscreen and some good anti-aging products. Actually, the forehead wrinkles might be too far gone for anti-aging products. Maybe a deep peel at a dermatologist's office would help and would also help with the sun discoloration. She looks ten years older than she is.

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The bedroom makeover---black, gray, white, baskets, ugly plants, ugly art work, cheap metal furniture, a cheap rug. Her whole house is like this.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So glad I don't waste my time watching. Sounds bland like Ashley tilblandnessdowepart!

8. Not Tom’s Cinderella
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Another sponsored video. The Walnut Creek food place she usually has sponsor her videos. She actually didn’t talk as much about them this time as she usually does.
    From What she showed of the reno house it looks like her husbands crew did a good job with the remodel.
    Lynette sure looks like her mom.
    This video was heavy on the little girl. Even when she had one of her boys with her it was still to look for birthday gifts for the girl.
    I know she doesn’t do much with her hair due to religious reasons(she wears the cap), but her hair always looks greasy and plastered to her head.
    Nice to see her kids go to regular school. I thought I heard her say once she was homeschooling-but I must have heard wrong or she started sending them at some point.
    Sorry her mom has to have surgery on her wrist. That’s too bad.
    I don’t know if she popped all of a sudden or if she stands so her belly juts out but she looked like she had quite a big baby bump by the end of the video.

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I gulped when she said she does not do the kids sheets weekly. Maybe I was/am too fussy, but sheets are done weekly, or sometimes more often. I did check that sack thing out, not my style at all, but do see it can be put into two pieces for washing. I was wondering how you could ever get it clean otherwise! My next wonder is a white blanket inside a dark comforter. My bet, that blanket turns to a grungy, non-descript color. Engh . . .
    Not that anyone asked, but that is my thoughts on that bedding "system".

10. Not Tom’s Cinderella
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Yeah, our sheets are washed weekly too. Especially when the kids were little. Sometimes twice a week. Little kids get dirty. I don’t want to sleep in a dirty bed why would I think my kids would want to?

11.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They live in Florida. Kids playing outside getting dirty and sweaty. Should wash the sheets more often not less. Posted musicians from church on Instagram. Idk about everyone else but when I’m at church the last thing on my mind is recording it for Instagram.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ew. Really? I would assume folks in the south SHOULD at least wash sheets weekly! I live in the north and it gets done weekly! Yikes!
    And yes, her hair being plastered to her head is weird. I hope she washes herself more often than she washes the sheets!

13.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This is one of the 2 or 3 YouTube channels I was really rooting for when they first started. I believed that when Lynette started YouTube that she would share wholesome things and stay true to her faith and not sell out.

Here we are……..watching a sellout. I hate that she has changed so much. I really do.

14.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bye Bye Baby @ 12/1/2022, 20:56) 
    Ever since Lynette moved to Florida, her skin has gone to hell. Her skin is starting to get that weathered look of someone who is out in the sun all of the time. Visible sun damage and a ton of wrinkles. How many people her age have wrinkles like that across the forehead? I hope she is using a heavy-duty sunscreen and some good anti-aging products. Actually, the forehead wrinkles might be too far gone for anti-aging products. Maybe a deep peel at a dermatologist's office would help and would also help with the sun discoloration. She looks ten years older than she is.

I think keeping her hair pulled back like that makes her facial features look really harsh. It’s not at all flattering.

15. Not Tom’s Cinderella
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Her eyebrows are whack.

529 replies since 11/11/2021, 22:05   80055 views