Lynette Yoder

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven't watched Lynette all year! She still has me blocked on IG since she's the internet bully who makes fun of special needs people.

Wasn't it around this time last year that her favorite daughter nearly drowned in their own pool?

She has really aged. Major bags under her eyes! Wow! Just saw her reel in the purple dress. She needs to remind people that only she can mock having a mental disorder and all new followers will be BANNED just because she can, should you try to call her out on it!

2.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kris Zee @ 24/3/2024, 00:14) 
    What is it with these Mennonite women’s obsession with Acai bowls. Meagan Fox posted about making yogurt bowls inspired by Acai bowls because they’re $14 a piece. Lynette shows herself going to a market just to buy one and nothing else. Don’t they know Costco and Trader Joe’s sell the frozen packets? It’s not that hard to make one at home.

Meagan Fox is a Costco snob. Even though she could save by buying her cravings there instead of food chains and thrive market. I don’t know Lynnette’s stand on member stores. She likes her Detweiler’s because they go to church with the owners.

3.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Yes it was. I was surprised more people didn’t fuss about that. I was thinking a lot of her viewers were telling her to get a fence around it. She only got one after they had a scare. Child hood drowning is very high in Florida. They could afford swim lessons. I think most places start them at 6 month.

4.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Marking my place

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another *sponsored* cooking video.

I get for the YouTuber, sponsorship gives them a reason to do a video. But does nobody make content that isn’t self serving anymore? Or descriptions not full of Amazon affiliate links?

I guess I ultimately know the answer, that’s why they’re on YouTube. I know I’m ranting and I’ll probably just stop watching.

529 replies since 11/11/2021, 22:05   80052 views