Michel Janse

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    My two cents. Michel needs a man in her life to be happy. Jordy, with his toddler name, bit first. This marriage will not work out and I think she'll be one of those that is married several times because her life is not fulfilling when she is not in a marriage.

QUOTE (ShadyLampLady @ 12/28/2023, 06:10 PM) 
    Why is Jordy so unlikeable? Is it the mooching, is it that he doesn’t try with Michel at all, is it that he has a super weird smile? Is it all of these things?

It's everything you mentioned and his need to have a mother figure as a wife. *Enter Michel*

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShadyLampLady @ 12/28/2023, 11:10 AM) 
    Why is Jordy so unlikeable? Is it the mooching, is it that he doesn’t try with Michel at all, is it that he has a super weird smile? Is it all of these things?

Yeah he's so unattractive and has a very odd smile and that hat is egregious, however I personally think her ex is not attractive either. Just my opinion.

3.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (oc_mom @ 2/7/2024, 03:43 PM) 
    QUOTE (ShadyLampLady @ 12/28/2023, 11:10 AM) 

Yeah he's so unattractive and has a very odd smile and that hat is egregious, however I personally think her ex is not attractive either. Just my opinion.

I 100% agree. What I find attractive and what she finds attractive is quite opposite.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why did Michel buy the home with her Mom and Dad, but Jordy is not an owner and not on the deed? Did she marry another bum with no credit?

Unbelievable that she was so desperate to get married that she had to buy a home for her Bum.

I think this marriage will fail within 5 years. She looks utterly exhausted already. At least she is smart enough not to legally change her last name this go around.

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Michel - "this lupus flare has been hanging around since the wedding"

Hmm, maybe, just maybe, do you think your body might be telling you the marriage was a terrible idea?!

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (oc_mom @ 7/2/2024, 15:43) 
    CITAZIONE (ShadyLampLady @ 12/28/2023, 11:10 AM) 

He looks like he smells like cheese.

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sparkling_Water_4444 @ 4/3/2024, 08:01 AM) 
    QUOTE (oc_mom @ 7/2/2024, 15:43) 

He looks like he smells like cheese.

And not in a good way. :(

126 replies since 21/11/2021, 21:55   53612 views