Michel Janse

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She finally confirmed he cheated on her. She also said she felt physically unsafe with him.

I knew it. They were such an oddly matched couple.

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    She needs to stop referring to herself and the broad her husband was fucking as girls.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So what I gathered from her vlog was that he was pretty much cheating early on in their marriage? And she just ignored the signs? He pretty much always seemed annoyed with her in any videos he was in, but I don't recall if he was the one who was into going to church first/already attended or if maybe she pushed him into it? Seemed like they spent a lot of time pre-lockdown helping out there every weekend.

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So Michel came clean about her boyfriend. She's dating Jordy Searcy

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wallowinginsorrow @ 7/5/2022, 11:57 AM) 
    So Michel came clean about her boyfriend. She's dating Jordy Searcy

How old is Michel? Isn't he pretty young? Did she say how they met? Sorry, I haven't been watching much of her stuff lately.

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She talks about it in the video announcing she has a boyfriend. She said he reached out to her when she recommended his music.

They're going to do a Q&A video soon.

Michel is 25. I think Jordy is 28. His music career seems to be taking off

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wallowinginsorrow @ 7/5/2022, 08:43 PM) 
    She talks about it in the video announcing she has a boyfriend. She said he reached out to her when she recommended his music.

They're going to do a Q&A video soon.

Michel is 25. I think Jordy is 28. His music career seems to be taking off

Wow a Q&A? It seems awfully soon for them to do one if it's based on their relationship. I guess I'd hate her to fall into the pattern of putting men she dates in vlogs then has to deal with the fallout if things don't work out, with all the comments about it. Anyway, maybe it's going to be more about his music and their shared interests, stuff like that. I suppose it would benefit him and his music career to get more exposure, although you're right he does seem to be rising in the music realm.

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Now she wants to be a mentor type to high school girls. Seriously, she is repeating the same mistakes she made with previous relationships. Fix yourself Michel before you start giving advice to others. Girl just has no clue how privileged she is. Lives in a luxury apt, coffee and meals/snacks out everyday. Thinks $60 is a good price for a pair of shorts. Casually mentions going to Hawaii and Greece this summer. She has no clue what it’s like to live in the real world. And it’s back to every video being sponsored.

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'll be honest I went and watched her latest video to see what she has been up to and her sharing her boyfriend after only dating a few months is extremely concerning. I get she is excited to meet someone new and have strong feelings, but keep that to yourself until at least the 9 month mark when you are past the infatuation stage.

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree! It seems she rushed into this new relationship. Like before her divorce was final. And it's a long-distance relationship. Which can be difficult. Then add in her apparent strong needy, clingy vibe. Probably best to take it slower. JMO

11.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh god, cue the secondhand embarrassment and snark! I didn't get through the whole Q&A but some of her disclaimer at the beginning went like this:

"Let's be honest, I'm pretty historically bad at implementing boundaries and kind of advocating for myself and standing up for myself and how I feel and this is me attempting to do that."

Then

"What I really don't want to happen is to receive unsolicited advice or to receive potentially criticisms, even if it's constructive criticisms or for people to be overly cautious on my behalf."

Ummm so don't put your private life online and actually implement some boundaries that you yourself acknowledge is not a strength of yours? Stop oversharing?

:10:

Your viewers are not your friends!

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Michel has learned her ex is a registered sex offender. Crime committed before he met her and he hid it from her.

In her words:

Michel Janse 4 days ago
    This past week has been been incredibly shocking and painful for a lot of people connected to my ex, brook smith. I’ve been finding out many details about him that I was completely unaware of, that he hid from me-including a minimum of 10 affairs that happened during our relationship. This was yet another thing he lied to me about and manipulated me into not knowing.

I do want to say, this crime happened before we met, and he was charged we were dating-which he successfully hid from me. When I started to have suspicious of something going on, he twisted the story and gaslit me into believing blatant lies, (just like he has with our entire relationship, to over 10 other women, and to several employers). I’m just now getting into contact with the girls and employers involved in this incident to try and learn information myself.

On behalf of all the girls that have been destroyed by this man including myself, I ask for you to please respect my mental health as I find these answers. I will do my best to release a statement when it feels appropriate, but NOT before I make sure to protect all the women involved. This has been a whirlwind of grief, betrayal and hurt. I want to make sure that I learn everything I can before sharing other people’s stories here. I just want to remind you, real lives were destroyed by this man. Including mine.

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Not surprised, her husband looked like a sleazy piece of shit. Why does she need to release a statement beyond what she just wrote? She has a hell of a lot of gall to even think she has any right to share other peoples' stories. I'm sure all those clicks from a tell-all video are very tempting, but keep your damn mouth shut.

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 9/1/2022, 03:16 AM) 
    Not surprised, her husband looked like a sleazy piece of shit. Why does she need to release a statement beyond what she just wrote? She has a hell of a lot of gall to even think she has any right to share other peoples' stories. I'm sure all those clicks from a tell-all video are very tempting, but keep your damn mouth shut.

I agree! She said in today's video about processing new betrayal and grief that she's going to make a video about it! That is nuts!

15.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Sex offender? Crime?
    What did he do?

126 replies since 21/11/2021, 21:55   53606 views