Mirror mirror mirror on every wall, who has the most psychological problems of all? Pt. 70

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yes. I had a senior client with pitifully thin hair and she started with extensions. She used sew-in, tape-in, clip-in, and a partial wig that allows your hair strands to be pulled through the base. All of that causes balding spots. Finally, she went to a full wig.

Lisa will end up worse than the cure she chooses.

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Brooke is MaryAnn but she wants to be Ginger.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with Gilligan’s Island:
    Attached Image
    B4116AD7-CF44-47E4-9354-A85A3C6317AC

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This title entry isn't rack of black (sorry rfjox ) and with apologies to the late C.S. Lewis

Chronicles of Narcissism: The Liar, the Witch and her wack Wardrobe

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 22/12/2021, 04:53) 
    Brooke is MaryAnn but she wants to be Ginger.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with Gilligan’s Island:

YES 🙌🏻

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 22/12/2021, 01:24) 
    Is she sure that isn't a bathrobe??? Either way, it's way too big for her. I see she's dragging that ratty old bag now. (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11125753/...1221_191753.jpg)

I've never seen leader veins like those in her neck. You can see how one wraps around the side of her neck...GROSS!

I just ordered something like that on Amazon it’s called a wearable blanket I will wear it in my home sitting on the couch she looks bat shit crazy wearing that out in public😂

Those veins or disturbing to look at it’s gross 🤢

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 21/12/2021, 19:39) 
    Brooke didn't get the glam memo about keeping nails and the importance of them all being the same length and polish intact. How could she with a mom who chops hers off with nail clippers like a man? Just when Lisa's nails start to achieve a good length, she claims they bug her so she chops them. She's got so many qualities/traits of a man. I still say she was a tomboy as a kid and is not and has never been feminine, lo she tries. It's as if she had no feminine roll model but her mom appeared to be fem in the photo we saw. Puzzling.

I know we all talk about why Lisa's parents or John have tried to control Lisa or get her some help but after thinking about it, I've come to the conclusion that perhaps her parents and John do realize that she needs help but they are just too exhausted to deal with her and that ugly attitude that she can have when crossed or picked on (see Nose Rant video). I think that long ago, they all tried to deal with her but she went off on them so they finally gave up. After all, she has been this way all her 50 years. That's a long time to put up with her so I think they've all decided to let the tiger alone. None of them can be bothered with her.

I feel that has to be the answer because how else can someone act like she does and spend tens of thousands and even hundreds of thousands of dollars only to get rid of all her purchases and do it all over again. Lisa is just never satisfied with anything. Period. She is a restless soul who does not know herself because she is soul-less and without a true identity of her own. She spent her entire life copying others from childhood until now and it will go on until she dies. It's a disorder or "disordered thinking", if you will. She is pathetic.

After reading what we all say and that's with many of us having watched her from the beginning, I know we are all truly disgusted by her and sick of her. How much more sick of her and her ways must John and her parents be? I think they humor her and that's just how they deal with it. Remember the time her dad said she needed a touch more of a wing on her liner. We all thought that was crazy but I am sure he was being facetious and it went over her head like many things do.

Lisa is shallow, vapid, empty headed and without a soul. I know all of those adjectives are redundant but there aren't enough negative adjectives to describe her. Any human being that calls themselves "mother" and lets their daughter cavort around town like Brooke does wearing ill suited clothing for her age and talking like a trashy tramp is not much of a mother. Also, if a mother who is worth her salt can spend tens of thousands on handbags like they are water while her son's underbite needed to be reset years ago, then I have no patience for them at all. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo :smoking-smiley-face:

Jawn should have cut her weekly shopping addition down years ago I don’t know why he didn’t before it got this out of control! So what if she bitched that’s life my husband wouldn’t allow me to spend like that he would open his mouth and end that ASAP! Something isn’t adding up everyone is afraid of this fruit loop woman and 2 children have suffered from her selfish ways both kids have issues and wouldn’t you? I don’t care about Jawn or her parents they allowed it and now this is what it is 😤 Happy she finally decided to get a Christmas tree this year because last year and maybe the year before she didn’t it was a hassle she was busy shopping for more nude lipsticks which came first 🙄 My tree is filled with ornaments from years growing up my moms tradition was me and my brother buy one each year and every year when I decorate the tree I have memories of each and every one. Her kids are probably just happy to have a tree even though there is no sentiment whatsoever😞

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    For all my Seinfeld lovers. 55A2C16C-918F-4616-ABF3-4033D20351E11B0CD21B-C163-4823-A68B-B46716B97BAF

8.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62361119

892 replies since 23/11/2021, 06:51   85380 views