MarieLove Asbury

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Emma, I haven’t figured out how to quote on this platform, but I agree with everything that you said! She is an entitled piece of work who doesn’t realize that she is. That is so true about other people who have actually been put out and have it way worse than she does.

She said they did sign another lease, but the landlord did a “walk-through” which I have never heard of. From the sounds of it, the landlord really wanted them to leave temporarily in order to fix the flooring, but she made a big stink about that, and then she insisted they stay there another year, because the landlord then wanted them to leave so they could take care of the flooring properly, but Marie had her way with that as well. They didn’t want to move out, because they can’t afford the new rent prices, which is legit based on the price of housing, but she also pissed and moaned about having to be inconvenienced to move out briefly so they could fix the flooring, and NOW she has the nerve to complain about the landlord slapping plywood over the flooring in the kitchen when the landlord has no other choice in correcting it. She is unbelievable and needs to grow up and be grateful the landlord allowed them to stay on there instead of having to pay way more than what housing is costing by moving.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is also alleging that the place has black mold because she and her oldest daughter have cold symptoms. It could be true, since the sub flooring is rotting, but it could also be seasonal allergies that are in full swing already.

The landlord seems to be reasonable. They have been doing random things here and there to improve the place. They allowed Marie and her family to stay there for another year, and instead of seeing it that way and working with the landlords about the flooring situation, she is being difficult about it. Marie refuses to leave the place, so I don’t know what more the landlords can do except put them out of there so that they can fix the place, and that is most likely inevitable. If it turns out that the mold is due to the subflooring, that will be the end of it all for them living there, as that will most likely declare the place to be uninhabitable.

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Right! I am all about helping people out, but eventually I realized what she was all about. She could easily save $300 a month, if not more, buying store or cheaper food brands. She can’t blame that on Walmart making substitutions either for grocery pickups when she consistently buys the same brands and has been for quite some time.

She is trying to spin it now to paint her landlord as bad, but I can see where she has been irresponsible herself and hasn’t been realistic about things either. She is using the situation too to milk it on her channel.

4.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LetItRip @ 3/3/2022, 14:21) 
    She actually said in a video that they don’t get food stamps. If she did, based on what she buys, that would be even more infuriating to those who don’t qualify for them but can’t afford to buy what she does, because they are made to pay for everything.

Marie: “I use WIC because baby formula is soooo expensive!”

Also Marie: buys Kerry Gold butter, ribeye steaks, Borden brand milk, individual sized naked fruit drinks, 4 containers of cold brew coffee, has on new clothing in every single video, buys spring decor, goes through Starbucks drive-through, etc. Is she serious? I came to the conclusion that she divulged that she gets WIC and shows us all everything else in order to get called out on it, just so she can throw another one of her pity parties induced by her moral outrage.

I have no problem whatsoever if someone is low income, but she seems to live high on the hog and doesn’t know the first thing about how to save a dime.

In this latest video, she whines that their landlord won’t be replacing the subfloor, after whining for months that the landlord would be replacing the subfloor (which would have inconvenienced them). Something tells me that when they begged the landlord to sign another lease, the landlord told her they either needed to remove themselves out of the home for a couple of weeks so the subfloor could be replaced and Marie whined about that, so the landlord told them that the subfloor had to stay as is-and now she is whining about that too. She is upset because the landlord is putting plywood in the kitchen where the subfloor is sinking, but again, Marie did not want to have to move out of there temporarily so the whole thing could be replaced, and she is mostly upset about the aesthetics of it instead of being an adult who understands that the “ugly” plywood makes it safer for her and her family. That whole situation is not easy, and I understand that it is stressful, but she either had to move out temporarily so that it could be done properly, or stay in it and forgo the repair.

Marie tried to build a case for herself since she and her husband “did repairs” themselves and such by painting the doors, her oldest daughter’s bedroom, and replaced the blinds (that they broke…), but all of those things are what you do in order to get your security deposit back as none of it was due to normal wear and tear. Those doors she painted were filthy. They painted her daughter’s bedroom, but the daughter had boogered up the walls. She points out they also replaced the lightbulbs. That is not a repair, that is a preference that she admitted improved the quality of lighting so she could make HER videos.

I’ve been watching Marie for months. I think she keeps a clean home and I like her homemaker aspect of her vlogs/channel. I can find it wasteful to have so much decor. Esp when you’re in a small space. She complained about having space for the decor too. Usually when you’re on wic you’re on food stamps too. But apparently in the south they’ll give you wic without stamps. If she’s buying all that name brand food it’s probably to “keep YouTube appearances “ in her mind, even though none of the viewers care.

I agree about her e begging and her pregnancy test for content. I would find it weird when she said a few times in vlogs that they couldn’t buy the kids clothes or give them “a lot for Christmas” without the subs. That came off as a straight up lie. What’s her husband doing at work all day, then? If that was the case, which I don’t think it was true, it was due to poor money management.

And she’s attached herself to a slightly bigger and problematic youtuber, my jazzy life. And she’s defended jazzy whenever someone confronted her with her actions. One example is jazzy recently got called out for changing her infant son on a live,exposing him, keeping the live up, and deleting comments about it.

She doesn’t need jazzy to boost her subs. But she needs to grow her channel organically without trying to attach herself to other ppl.

The family not temporarily moving out comes off as a lack of planning too on her and her husbands end. And if the house does have black mold I agree that they should get out of there as fast as possible. You can’t complain about black mold and floor problems but not be proactive about finding another spot. Like someone said they could’ve lived with her mom for a bit. They need to find somewhere else.

And yes a lot of YouTubers have babies for content, and get Starbucks frequently to keep up with “YouTube appearances” that no one really cares about.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her only appearance is looking foolish to complain so much about being broke, only to turn around and be constantly shopping and buying the most expensive and often, frivolous, things. She straight up said they don’t get food stamps, but maybe they do now since she had her fourth child. If she does get them, she isn’t using them wisely. She sounds (and looks) like a spoiled child.

She has stated numerous times that her husband makes less than $20 an hour. She should be grateful that he does work, and instead of focusing on the negative, she should try building him up by praising him on what a hard worker he is. Instead it’s how she has four kids to deal with “solo” and other veiled complaints aimed at how she has to do it all. If that income isn’t enough for her standards, instead of putting him down so much for it, maybe she should have gone to work full-time herself instead of having so many kids.

I honestly am not sure her place has black mold or not, but I do know she is already using that to garner sympathy and provide content. Allergy season started when she began mentioning the “black mold”, so there is no telling for now. It seems like she is going to use her current living situation as her latest drama for her channel. The declining state of the flooring in that place only makes her look even worse, because she is the reason the landlord didn’t fix the flooring. She placed her landlord between a rock and a hard place with the flooring repair that desperately needs to be done, and the landlord allowed them to stay there despite Marie being difficult in not allowing it to be done, which is what Marie wanted in order to be spared from having to pay so much more in rent, and she is now going to piss and moan about the floors and what the landlord is having to do to repair the area(s) that have to be addressed now. She is a real piece of work.

I have no idea who the other YT-er is that you mentioned, but that is interesting. I noticed Marie was not really accepted by another popular mobile home YT-er.

6.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Her last baby was definitely a content baby. Her channel is also really boring too. I wonder what the husband does for work. I agree he should find something else or get a certificate for a higher paying job. So that’s why he didn’t look excited during the pregnancy announcement. But that’s how any husband would respond when he feels like he can’t afford another kid.

It would also be a good idea for Marie to get a job to get out the house. I think because she has two small kids and one infant, it would be good for her middle two to go to school or pre k. That would be too much of a burden IMO to teach two young children the fundamentals and take care of an infant. Even with a schedule. Plus it can prevent her from being so overwhelmed. But if they’re sharing a car I could see how that could prevent her from doing so. I read a page before that their one car is having problems. I was gonna say maybe they can buy a/another beater but that might just be another mechanic bill.

I also found it weird when she said one of her birth controls “failed” and resulted in her younger daughter being conceived. I’ve taken the pill and the mini pill on time every day and it never “failed”. I also know ppl that didn’t take it at the same time every day or skipped days and it resulted in pregnancy. Idr if she mentioned what kind of birth control it was or the name of it.

I don’t blame the husband for wanting to snip his balls ATP.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She got a new van right after she got pregnant, and I think that new vehicle was messed up right after she got it, so she had to drive her husband to/from work, or he took it to work some days (which she complained about…) I don’t think she ever gave an update on whether or not it was fixed, but I think it has been, because she would be complaining about having to drive him back and forth to work every day if not, and she has had it to drive.

Her husband was definitely feeling the financial pressure over having to support another child.

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    In this latest video, she bought the baby a bunch of clothes right after she said she did a $200 clothes haul for him. I mean, how many clothes does a baby who rarely leaves the house need. I asked in her comments why the baby doesn't get Nolan's hand me downs. I have 3 sons. The younger two rarely got new outfits, esp when I was trying to save money. Marie made herself look like an ass saying she has black mold because if that were true, any legit mother would be hightailing it out of there with her kids. You can't expect sympathy when you continue to spend money unnecessarily and stay in a situation you say is horrendous for your kids. That's a Marie issue.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Good for you for asking her that! Having black mold makes NO sense as to why she went and bought the baby summer clothes. She does not even know for sure that the place has black mold. She’s had the sniffles and has assumed it’s black mold, even though it’s allergy season.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Right. I would be embarrassed to say we had black mold and then went about my life like no big deal.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has never divulged that they had the place tested and confirmed that they have black mold. It is possible that they do, since the sub flooring is rotting, but she has no proof of it either. She is going with that to manipulate her audience into feeling sorry for them as well as turn people against their landlord. Until it has been proven for sure they have black mold, she shouldn’t be saying they have black mold. Their landlord wanted to replace the subflooring, but Marie refused to move out temporarily so that it could be done. So now that the flooring continues to decline, she is vilifying the landlord, who also allowed them to sign another lease and stay there. Anyone who has been following her should be able to see through this, and eventually her newbies will too. It took me a while, but here I am 🤣

I wonder did she delete your comment, because I don’t see it. It would be just like her to have deleted it.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    In reply to my comment about whether she has hand me down clothes from Nolan for Jackson. I feel like I would make 18 month old clothes fit if I though I had black mold and needed to move but whatever.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220308-104609_YouTube

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I saw your comment 😂 she needs to be called out on her luxury items she buys in her grocery hauls alone. How can she tell us all she gets WIC because baby formula is “sooo expensive”, then show us Kerry Gold butter and $30 steaks in the same or next video? She needs a dose of reality a la Dave Ramsey.

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PettyQueen @ 8/3/2022, 17:47) 
    In reply to my comment about whether she has hand me down clothes from Nolan for Jackson. I feel like I would make 18 month old clothes fit if I though I had black mold and needed to move but whatever.

I also can’t stand when YouTuber’s drag God into their mess. It wasn’t Gods fault when her mysterious birth control “failed” either.

So the middle son was “unplanned” too? I’m saying that in quotations bc it seems like the husband was the only one who didn’t know he was planned. That also happens on YouTube too. There’s another YouTuber (Liv’s life) who’s husband got a vasectomy bc she kept making pregnancy test videos. Her (liv’s)case is a lot different tho as she was sleeping with other men…

But I digress!

I feel like she’s not going to improve her situation. Just keep complaining. At least with the vasectomy they can’t add any more babies in the mix.

15.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeamMeUpThotty_ThottysHome @ 8/3/2022, 19:46) 
    QUOTE (PettyQueen @ 8/3/2022, 17:47) 

I also can’t stand when YouTuber’s drag God into their mess. It wasn’t Gods fault when her mysterious birth control “failed” either.

So the middle son was “unplanned” too? I’m saying that in quotations bc it seems like the husband was the only one who didn’t know he was planned. That also happens on YouTube too. There’s another YouTuber (Liv’s life) who’s husband got a vasectomy bc she kept making pregnancy test videos. Her (liv’s)case is a lot different tho as she was sleeping with other men…

But I digress!

I feel like she’s not going to improve her situation. Just keep complaining. At least with the vasectomy they can’t add any more babies in the mix.

I don’t think her oldest was expected either. That just leaves her younger daughter maybe she was. Who knows lol

1672 replies since 7/1/2022, 18:22   114303 views