Nothing to eat, just mystery meat. But don’t tell your doc, he’ll say it’s a crock (of sh%t).” 300 blazers a minimalist makes? She pretends to give, but only takes. Pt. 72

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t watch her any longer, she is disgusting to watch. Her greed has made her ugly! What I find amazing is how much money she spends on her face only to look like she’s in her late 50’s, early 60’s. She is not happy with the way she looks, because she’s putting on weight, especially in her thighs and stomach!

And just stop with that ugly tank top! So boring! 🙄

F826A017-9F6D-464D-9C90-E5CDAE658F59

BD018E69-901C-4642-8B1B-796B1219DC23

BB55653E-C8A0-4663-BA03-CA7BA3207143

F53A2752-B31D-4D1C-B895-BD24F9E3FDE7

C6C953B0-2DD7-4AAB-A26A-F8992ADBE4DD

2.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think she’s miserable!! I think she is hungry and pissed because the “diet” isn’t working anymore!! She’s gaining weight back.

3.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    the hair is a long and trashed poof ball with no style - men don't like that - remember when she would tell us she got compliments on her hat and ring from MEN????? MEENNNNN - no man is complimenting her now - LISA YOUR HAIR IS NOT SEXY ANYMORE

4. Sickafliar
        +14   Like  

User deleted

The only thing to say about her looks is "rough". Girl is looking rough. :hearty-laugh: I mean she looks bad.

5.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pinkgirl @ 1/21/2022, 08:23 PM) 
    I think she’s miserable!! I think she is hungry and pissed because the “diet” isn’t working anymore!! She’s gaining weight back.

Early into her starvation diet, I said the way she is eating, or not eating is going to kill her thyroid. Her not eating healthy was the worst thing she could have done, along with menopause.
    Now, I suspect that is what is going on with her. The dry feet had me wondering. Weight gain, on so few calories, makes me think I am correct.

For some people, it does not affect their weight, hair and skin. Lucky them! Others it does affect their weight. I am one of the "others". Add in menopause and its a battle that is not won easily. I have been fighting the fight for twelve years now and finally figured out what I must do to keep my skin from drying out and hair looking healthy. YEAH! My next battle is keeping my weight under control, which should be about 15 pounds less than I weigh now. I do know starvation diets are not the way to go, nor is doing without a food group. For me, its portion control and less stress eating. UGH I just need to do what I already KNOW I need to do and stop thinking about it. Working out is also part of the "need to do".

Lisa, I wish you well . . . and lying to the doctors is only fooling you.

6.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sickafliar @ 1/21/2022, 02:39 AM) 
    Eats McDonald's and does no exercise and brags about it. In her 50s. Wow. My Mom's 76 and my Dad is 81. They get around better than me almost because they've always exercised. Walking mainly although my Mom did do aerobics classes in the 80s. My Dad went to the gym 5 days a week until Covid. My Mom tells me she's always exercised so she can stay mobile. I'm 53 and try to walk or do step aerobics inside but not regularly like I should. Lisa will be sorry. Didn't she last walk when she fell at the Loop?? How many years ago was that?

She totally needs to stop with dietary advice. It infuriates me that she is passing off this diet as a cure to IBS. She has some kind of intolerance, like most people like her and just cant eat some foods. I think it is in her head myself. Guess she knows far more than God who gave mankind fruits and vegtables as a food form. Just listen to her instead.......if you want to wind up sick. Who in this day and age spires to just eat meat?

QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 1/22/2022, 02:51 AM) 
    QUOTE (Pinkgirl @ 1/21/2022, 08:23 PM) 

Early into her starvation diet, I said the way she is eating, or not eating is going to kill her thyroid. Her not eating healthy was the worst thing she could have done, along with menopause.
    Now, I suspect that is what is going on with her. The dry feet had me wondering. Weight gain, on so few calories, makes me think I am correct.

For some people, it does not affect their weight, hair and skin. Lucky them! Others it does affect their weight. I am one of the "others". Add in menopause and its a battle that is not won easily. I have been fighting the fight for twelve years now and finally figured out what I must do to keep my skin from drying out and hair looking healthy. YEAH! My next battle is keeping my weight under control, which should be about 15 pounds less than I weigh now. I do know starvation diets are not the way to go, nor is doing without a food group. For me, its portion control and less stress eating. UGH I just need to do what I already KNOW I need to do and stop thinking about it. Working out is also part of the "need to do".

Lisa, I wish you well . . . and lying to the doctors is only fooling you.

Goeasy onyourself Dora, each day is a new day. Just need a few days of success to get some momentum.

7.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Those black boots she showed today 650.00, the brown, bamboo handle Gucci bag is over 3000.00 and she gave her mom the black Gucci bag, which is another 3000.00…She was just all over the place today with all kinds of “stuff”….WOW

8. Sickafliar
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Like I've said before she spends thousands per day on herself yet goes nowhere to use it. :5153:
    And appears as though she's the only one in the house all this dough is spent on. If she spends let's say $10,000 per week- that's over 1/2 a million a year yet they live like they do. What's up?

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How many times do we need to see her underwear?!? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm really starting to believe her mother has the same disordered thinking as Lisa. :nervous:

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Screenshot_20220121-221828_Samsung_Internet
    This house is pretty,I thought lisa was going to totally going to shock us all when she announced she bought a new home...😑
    then I thought ok well, maybe she needs time...
    then she announced she was working with a friend from instagram that was a designer..
    then I thought NOW FOR SURE she's going to WOW us...
    but no! Same crazy 🤪 design as before! Trying to be young and hip..TO NO AVAIL 🙃

*Hey look yall🧐the pool stairs where mrs.lisa likes to do photo shoots📸 🤭so hip and original

12.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Does Lisa think just because she wears thong underwear she has this amazingly toned, sexy model body. She's the opposite with a flat ass, loose skin and no muscle tone, I bet she looks horrifying from behind. It's like any chance she gets she will talk about her thongs and make a full display of it.

13.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    It will be interesting to see this summer. She acted like such a fool last year hanging at the pool every day, in huge rubber wedges.

14.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This ditz actually said, "If my hair were up to here, I could do more with it."

You guys want me to tell her that in 2022 we have this remarkable invention called scissors?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220122-033226_YouTube

15.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Lisa needs to quit buying things for a capsule wardrobe…she’s too dumb to understand the concept of starting with what you have. But shopaholics can’t have capsule wardrobes….what would they shop for.

And, of course, this dumb nut has to watch other YouTubers for video ideas.

898 replies since 20/1/2022, 23:39   97300 views