living with cambriea

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Glad to see a thread on cambriea. I used to watch her and really enjoyed it. I stopped watching after her husband started being in the videos more with her and he just got on my nerves. I do want to go watch now to see the new house.

2.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I do like her channel but the way her boobs hang out of her shirt is a bit much. I don't know if she does that on purpose or not. Every single shot of her is a boob shot and it's not very attractive. It makes her look much heavier.

3. Getaclue
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I think she is just a sweater so even if she did bath the night before or in the morning her hair will look like that! And it’s probably extra bad right now adjusting to Florida heat and humidity! I never noticed she has her boobs out🤣 but I guess now I will, I can’t believe how much they paid for that home and how much they plan to put into it!!! That’s what’s crazy to me. But also it is nice to hear a youtuber be open about those things! I’m curious to see how they will love the year round hot weather. They are used to seasons. I am in the south and it is hot year round. Last time it snowed was in 2016 and the time before that was 2005.. and it wasn’t even a thick snow! So it will be funny to hear her in “winter time” wishing for cold lol

4.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Getaclue @ 26/6/2022, 17:35) 
    I think she is just a sweater so even if she did bath the night before or in the morning her hair will look like that! And it’s probably extra bad right now adjusting to Florida heat and humidity! I never noticed she has her boobs out🤣 but I guess now I will, I can’t believe how much they paid for that home and how much they plan to put into it!!! That’s what’s crazy to me. But also it is nice to hear a youtuber be open about those things! I’m curious to see how they will love the year round hot weather. They are used to seasons. I am in the south and it is hot year round. Last time it snowed was in 2016 and the time before that was 2005.. and it wasn’t even a thick snow! So it will be funny to hear her in “winter time” wishing for cold lol

I call the cotton fields southern snow. Lol

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why do so many Youtubers say ekspecially? There are so many mispronunciations from them. Ekspecially is a common one. Also, a lot of them mispronounce plural possessives….ex guyzez, boyzez, etc. And the inflection at the end of sentences is condescending.

6. Getaclue

User deleted

QUOTE (Takingthehighroad @ 26/6/2022, 17:46) 
    QUOTE (Getaclue @ 26/6/2022, 17:35) 

I call the cotton fields southern snow. Lol

I don’t know where they even have cotton fields around us… I haven’t seen any in my whole life even traveling out of our state

7. LilBit

User deleted

QUOTE (Not Tom’s Cinderella @ 27/6/2022, 00:09) 
    QUOTE (LilBit @ 27/6/2022, 00:05) 
    It's ridiculous and very much puts me off from watching most of the time now.

Enunciating and having proper sentence structure would help these ladies so much.

If I hear "but" instead of literally anything else, it'll drive me crazy!

Watch the new home tour. Her and Love Meg are fucking awful with wording any sort of description.

And “like” every other word (amanda) and “whatever” instead of “when” (just about all of them).

You know, I keep seeing that complaint with "whatever" and must have tuned it out years ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'll have to listen closely when there's a video up that doesn't make me sleepy 😂

👀 I'm questioning my own usage as I type lol!!!

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    more…

Where we’re at……instead of Where we are

These ones….instead of These

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hate the leggings. All of them have things they repeat many many times. For her it x”xxxx as possible “ . As clean as possible , as much as possible etc. also what rubbed me the wrong way (and I expected this from love Meg and he didn’t , but not Cambreia) her home listing it mentioned the house being an “influencers house” multiple times . Bobby weirds me out for some reason , also, he got out of the military from some sort of back pain and disabled from there yet he’s doing all the very physical things in the house Reno …and yea for the love of god ..unplug something in your head to let the pressure out so you can speak properly ..just strange.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    At first I thought them expanding the bathroom would be a waste. But after seeing it, I'd do that too. I've always wanted a big bathroom which I do not have... lol

11. Getaclue
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I didn’t care to see so much of the garage in that video. I also don’t like how he puts the screen where we can see his face while showing stuff. I don’t know why that bothers me! I’m sure he does have a bad back and is paying for it every night but has to do what he has to do to save money, I understand that! They did hire for big projects. How old is he? She is only 30 no way he is 30, right?

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m looking forward to seeing the remodel and what their vision is , I just would like to see her wear pants or shorts and not so much him or yea no ups of him lol

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On the upside, the only boobshot was when she was putting together the furniture. lol I wish people would dress as their body size really is, not what they wish they were. Loose clothing can be very cooling and flattering.

14.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m guilty of this (but would never put myself on blast internet). I wear baggy yet conservative. The human body doesn’t bother me generally but it’s just a bit in your face when you are watching a cleaning video. The other day the last video of their old house she wore leggings and a skirt over it and it made her look truly frumpy . This is why I won’t attempt a channel because ain’t nobody wants to look at this. Lol. She said they are going to be trying for more kids . I did t know she was only 30! Yeah he looks to be in his 40’s.

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes she wants another baby. i have a bad back to yet I am at my nursing job for all my shifts. The camera does not need to be so close to her face. We don’t need to see the sweat.

669 replies since 15/2/2022, 16:05   79374 views