living with cambriea

« Older   Newer »

1. Getaclue
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Boopier than most @ 29/6/2022, 17:44) 
    I’m guilty of this (but would never put myself on blast internet). I wear baggy yet conservative. The human body doesn’t bother me generally but it’s just a bit in your face when you are watching a cleaning video. The other day the last video of their old house she wore leggings and a skirt over it and it made her look truly frumpy . This is why I won’t attempt a channel because ain’t nobody wants to look at this. Lol. She said they are going to be trying for more kids . I did t know she was only 30! Yeah he looks to be in his 40’s.

Start a channel if you want to start a channel! I’m sure you look beautiful and people will watch. Trust me I watch some and wonder how people watch them and it’s not because of the way they look either! I thought she was older as well until I heard her say it was her 30th birthday in a video and I was like WHAT!! Haha she may be 31 by now!

They have to go through a lot and have proof from doctors before they just give him that! I’m sorry that you have to work with a bad back😭 but thank you! You are appreciated! I know that’s a hard job!

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m not impressed with myself lately, I dont like that I got on here and I’m behind a screen on a keyboard and said bad things about someone’s body. That’s not the real me. I am bigger than she is and I’m ashamed that I said the things I did about her. I need to figure out why I allowed myself to do that. Ive e been going through a years long period of negativity and medical/social issues and I need to check myself. I don’t mind snarking on someone’s channel but I went over board by commenting on someone’s personal appearance and I apologize for that. Ugh.. this is step one , I suppose of realizing it’s an issue for me and try to do better. 😩

3. Getaclue
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Boopier than most @ 29/6/2022, 20:17) 
    I’m not impressed with myself lately, I dont like that I got on here and I’m behind a screen on a keyboard and said bad things about someone’s body. That’s not the real me. I am bigger than she is and I’m ashamed that I said the things I did about her. I need to figure out why I allowed myself to do that. Ive e been going through a years long period of negativity and medical/social issues and I need to check myself. I don’t mind snarking on someone’s channel but I went over board by commenting on someone’s personal appearance and I apologize for that. Ugh.. this is step one , I suppose of realizing it’s an issue for me and try to do better. 😩

I don’t think you’re a bad person! I feel like I’m a good person then come on here and talk about people. And the fact that you are honest about it just proves even more of how good of a person you are! I didn’t think anything that you said was mean at all. She does wear clothes not flattering to her body and she does wear skin tight colorful leggings. I don’t even wear anything like that because I like my clothes lose fitting and not skin tight. I don’t think it bothers her and she embraces her body. I think she tried to wear what other YouTubers wear. Because that seems to be the thing for all of them!

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She just did her IG stories on clearly a wide angled lense!!! 😂😂

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don't mind the leggings or the "booby" tops. I am heavier myself and don't want to restrict myself either, I don't let anybody dictate what I want to wear. Like they say: "Every body is a bikini body" so I guess "Every body's a leggings body".
    I like her content. I will move soon so her videos are really interesting.
    But I also have the problem with her voice. She sounds so stuffy, maybe she is a mouth breather? Or allergies?

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have not watched her alot but do appreciate the fact that she actually works hard at cleaning her house. Unlike a few others who pretend to clean such as Ashley from til vacuum. As long as the kids or hubby stay mostly off camera, I will watch.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Her voice is what bugs me. Permanently nasal and stuffed up.

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Thank you for that.

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So.... don't ask questions, but listen to ME put MY life out on the internet for ALL to hear and see about. She calls people ignorant that she should have to explain herself? See, this is why I don't like following folks on IG. IG brings out the monsters in them. I didn't know anything about her husband and only watched an occasional video of hers from time to time. This is why having such a public platform is so dangerous, too! They get all high-minded and self righteous that how dare anyone question them and then act all butt hurt when it's a legitimate question. I didn't think it was a hurtful comment at all, but then again, I'm not having to explain my life situation with every video I make and hope to make money from.

If you don't want people questioning you, THEN STOP SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not rocket science! Stick to doing what you do on your channel and stuff everything else. Ridiculous anymore.

10.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So wha dis she say about him?

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She sounds out of breath and has swollen hands and sausage fingers like jammerril

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her husband had been in the hospital today! I'm willing to bet he's over-worked. Plus, they moved from Wisconsin? Talk about a MAJOR climate change and it takes time for the body to adjust. Hopefully she can give him the weekend off and just not harp on him for anything. She seems the very harpy type. If you want it done, do it yourself.

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Where did you see he was in the hospital? I melded it . They moved in and started right away with heavy Reno and physical labor on the hottest time of the year in Florida so I’m not really surprised. It is a much different climate than they are used to.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She posted it on IG about his symptoms. Sounds like stress and being over worked to me. They thought he had heartburn that wouldn't go away.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hmm will have to take a peek! Thanks !

669 replies since 15/2/2022, 16:05   79336 views