living with cambriea

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The blob is pregnant yet again and she talks like no one else has ever been pregnant. God she’s insufferable! Why is her mouth always open?

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just checked in here to see what all was going on. I have quit watching them. OMG, another pregnancy. Well, I wish them luck. Grandma and more animals too. I'm sure their rich neighbors just love living around them. They need to be out on some land so they can homestead/farm and not in an urban setting. I forsee another trainwreck.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Ok I just watched their new video. It was so weird at the end where Cambriea was so tired and was half sleeping. Like you couldn't sit up for the 5 min outro. So weird.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Watch yesterday episode how boring these people are! Does Blabby really have a back problem?! Can they ever brush Freyas hair?! She is always pushing it out of her eyes and it's always looks messy. Who is watching the boys?! Could it be Grandma!!! Blabby can't even tell Cambriea that she can't have that flowering tree in that spot because the sprinkler system is there. He has to move the sprinkler system. Back problems!!!? Excuse my French but can we use the expression that Blabby is P---- Whipped!!!

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jesus Christ, Cambriea. Buy some napkins and teach your feral spawn how to fucking use them, instead of their clothes, the walls, the cabinets. Get some tissues for Freya and teach her to put her gross boogers in them, instead of wiping them, everywhere.

We can't hear you, over that obnoxiously loud music, you idiot. Learn how to balance your sound.

QUOTE (Foxymama @ 10/4/2024, 02:58) 
    The blob is pregnant yet again and she talks like no one else has ever been pregnant. God she’s insufferable! Why is her mouth always open?

Mouth breather has allergies and won't do anything about it, so she gulps air like a fish out of water. She always sounds stuffy, snotty, and gross. A daily dose of allergy meds and a neti pot would do her a world of good, and her voice overs wouldn't sound so fucking disgusting.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Gross. This whole family is just gross.

7. Not Tom’s Cinderella
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Not even 11 minutes in to the latest video and she has mentioned being pregnant three times already.
    She keeps saying she preaches progress over perfection but that is something she picked up from kimmy at She’s In Her Apron. And she just started saying it a few videos ago, but acts like she came up with the idea.
    She looks so dirty nasty in this latest video. Doesn’t look like she even washed or combed her hair before putting it in a ponytail. She really doesn’t give a crap how she looks does she?
    And her boobs on display as usual. And can she really not cut out her little girl
    Jumping on the bed and showing her underwear? That’s so gross cambreia.
    Also get some different music. She plays the same songs every vide and they are so annoying.
    30 plus minutes of her decluttering her bedroom closet. Don’t waste your time watching and if you do, watch on a platform that doesn’t pay her for your view. Paint drying would have been more encouragement than what she put out.

8.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She just doesn't have common sense. She's had multiple miscarriages and she's pregnant again. She goes and does a front yard makeover where she shows herself digging with shovels, lifting heaving bags of soil (repeatedly), lifting stacks of tile, and bags of mulch. She needs to have her butt sitting down and show Bobby doing the manual labor around the house while traying to carry a child full term. smh.

10. Not Tom’s Cinderella
        +3   Like  

User deleted

She made it two minutes into the latest video before she had to mention being pregnant.

Says she’s wearing make up because it has a high spf in it. Yet how many times over the years do we see her wearing no spf. It’s my opinion that she is wearing the make up because she is doing an ad for thrive market. And she doesn’t list her video as sponsored. Thought that was a no-no on YouTube.

She’s making two nasty looking, cheese filled recipes and says she is saving the “reminder” of the cheese for the top. SMH -Everything I’ve ever seen her make looks so unappetizing.

Boobs on display again today. She has said in the past that she wears low cut tops because she doesn’t like anything around her neck. Her tops are nowhere near her neck. They’d have to travel miles to get there. LOL Let’s just call it like it is-boobs on display get more perv views. IMO. Her clothing is always so tight and looks so uncomfortable.

Wonder what’s up with the fake speech patterns and mannerisms in todays video. She seemed over the top in how she was acting in front of the camera. And same annoying music as always. Always more to snark on but that’s all I can manage for today. LOL

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh: I can't stand them .

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Watch the new Living with Cambriea, she wears makeup but does not wash her hair. Someone should leave a comment on her Living With Cambriea vlog and her other vlog, Cambriea and Bobby, that Keto diet she is on should not be used by any pregnant women that are her fans. They should only be doing what their OBGYN tells them to do. I don't think she is even on a diet. Do you know how many calories are in that dip? OMG it looks so gross. It looks like vomit!!! She says everything she makes is delicious. "Not"! Why is the shredded cheese always poured out on the counter? Why not in a bowl? Do the cats walk on the counter? Does she sanitize the counter? Two sticks of butter and she wonders why she is not losing weight. Morbidly Obese people miscarriage easily. Why isn't her doctor getting on her case? She getting bigger and she is only three months! Her one son is getting real heavy too! Can you imagine the kids making fun of him? Kids are a lot meaner than they used to be!!! Looks as if the dogs were sleeping on her clothes again. What is that accent she is putting on? Is she trying to be a Southern Belle?! She is as big as a Cathedral Bell!!!! If I wanted to see a horror movie, I can go to the theater and see a better production!

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Baby talk video the Lazy Heifer can't even blend her makeup Freya is a genius on the baby :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic . she interviews her and the brother like they are adults I bet show off Bobby wasn't happy being left out of babbling his big mouth in the video .

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    This is my opinion but those baby outfits that Cambriea and Blabby are getting commission for are "Down Right Fugly"! I bet we're all going to be in for a treat when they showcase the new baby sporting these outfits in a special fashion show episode. Ugh!
    Does the doctor advise her to go to a high risk doctor because she is morbidly obese? Is that also why she needs to have a C Section? She gets Gestational Diabetes when she's pregnant and yet wants a Lemon Pie and Ice Cream!!! :strong_no_smiley_emoticon: In her previous Living Cambriea episode, she even put two sticks of butter in the dinner she made. That is not a Keto diet but clog your artery diet!!! Despite what she claims, it is obvious her weight gain is not all water weight from pregnancy. Can we say Willie Wonka Bluberry Girl I mean Woman?

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She may be having a C-section to get her tubes tied at the same time. That's what I did many moons ago. They said they were going to stop after baby #4.

669 replies since 15/2/2022, 16:05   79344 views