Marnie Goldberg: Her Hair Looks Like Crap But Trust Her & Splurge On The Dyson Air Wrap #linkbelow Pt 163

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve noticed her increasing unhappiness for quite some time now. She really seems to hate what she does, and I’m basing that on her total lack of positive engagements with her viewers. She just comes off as not giving a f***.
    It’s also most glaring how little actual effort she puts into any of her videos, she just doesn’t care!

Yes, I’d be super resentful of my dh if I was forced to do what she has to do, while he does literally nothing every day!
    They both seem miserable! :1:

2.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I still bet she’s done once Shane finishes school. He’ll be financially independent and they can continue Stumpy’s miserly ways until the end of days.

3. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +9   Like  

User deleted

I think she’s lazy but then with him up her ass 24/7/365, that’s made her very depressed.

Whatever his ‘investments’ are likely just keeping them afloat. I’m sure he only gives her a percentage of what she makes.

It would be bad enough to be married to a controlling troll. Imagine being married to one that has to spend every single second with you. It’s like Covid quarantine times a thousand. She has literally had no ones perspective but his in how many years?

Having said that, I don’t feel sorry for her. They both can go get a job. Even part time just to make a contribution to society.

4.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t know how they went from him traveling 50 weeks a year to being her shadow. Yowza.

5. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 17/2/2022, 21:36) 
    I don’t know how they went from him traveling 50 weeks a year to being her shadow. Yowza.

He’s just as lazy as she is. Well, perhaps more. The ‘man’ does absolutely nothing. He doesn’t work on cars. Doesn’t do anything in the yard. Nothing around the house. No hobbies. I mean, I’d be impressed if he sat and did jigsaw puzzles all day. Instead, he does nothing! Completely useless human.

6.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey now, he plays guitar
    :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

7. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 17/2/2022, 23:26) 
    Hey now, he plays guitar
    :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

Oh, that’s right.

Rockstar Stump

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rockster @ 17/2/2022, 18:07) 
    I would think making videos would get old after a while. She has been doing it for years so it is probably seeming very repetitive to her. However, what else would she do to make money? I can't picture her doing anything else. Stumpy sure isn't trying to contribute to the household income. I would think resentment would start to build.

With the current teacher shortages, she could always use her background in elementary education to get another teaching job. Not saying she ever would, but she could use her "Masters degree in education with a focus on reading" (per her recent video introduction) to go back to the job she left after 2 years to become a SAHM for the past 20+ years.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Reading education has changed a lot in 20 years. She'll need to see me to get a refresher and learn all of the new terms, programs, interventions, etc. :)

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    What was the last job that Stump’s ever did? And are both boys going to be lawyers? What a strange family. I know a lot of strange families but they don’t plaster their lives all over social media and do YouTube videos showcasing how strange they are.

11.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Stumpy started a branch office for a law firm and it didn’t last a year.

It appears Jake dropped out of Law School after his first year (per LinkedIn)

No clue what Shane is up to professionally. He’s the most private of the family. He’s in his 3rd year of college.

12.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s quite likely Jake just couldn’t cut it, law school is not for the feeble minded. That being said, it’s a miracle Stumpy even passed the bar! But it’s like my dh (attorney) always says, “Someone has to finish at the bottom of their class.”
    My guess is that’s where Stumps was, rock bottom and it’s been downhill ever since……the Goldbergs aren’t exactly a family of high achievers. #understatement

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It sure does look like he dropped out of law school. He is working full time now and his law school only says through 2021.

14. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Seems they dropped Jake like a hot potato. No more bragging about the golden child. They went from labeling his underwear drawer to barely seeing him.

I’d love to know if he told them to back off. I think it’s more likely that he disappointed stumps.

15.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He finally grew up and out from under their financial thumb.

889 replies since 16/2/2022, 21:36   82000 views