Lisalisad1: Jiggling Jowls and Crooked Eyeliner, but She Thinks She Couldn't Be Any Finer. Pt. 73

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MonsieurBrian @ 3/5/2022, 06:56 AM) 
    I’m betting against Ultherapy because I have had it done and the next day it was like nothing had happened. I was red and tender the day of and that was it. Methinks she is lying about something else. Hmmm 🤔

Yes, but this is Lisa we're dealing with. She has a meltdown if her lip combow is off.

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    dying to see if there is a new face or jawline in her next video. :smashing_computer:

3.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 3/5/2022, 04:30 AM) 
    Swelling from a dental procedure 3 days later? The only time that would happen is if you develop an infection. Who knows with her and all the stories she tells.

I had 3 teeth pulled several years ago and was fine after one weekend...then again, I didn't have any cosmetic surgery thrown in. This will be a good excuse for her loosing more weight... I mean Jawn's gonna have to puree her Walmart shrimp and steak. :bright-idea-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Even when my kids had their wisdom teeth out, they were just swollen the first day or two. A root canal won't give you any swelling unless you develop an infection. I don't know what procedure causes swelling for three days. Curious as to what her explanation will be.

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lisa is a DAMN LIE!!! Dental surgery my ass!!!! Lisa is so SHADY, why can't she show her face??? I mean she always say's how open she is about everything..... she had something done but it was not a dental procedure. I can not wait to see how she lie's her way out of this one. If she was so "honest" she would have showed her minions what she looked like. I mean it could not be worse then her without makeup. Once again Lisa's TRUE colors are about to come out...... :)

6.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jowl lift rant on the way!
    Wait for it, just wait for it . . .

1 . . . .

7.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Dental Sugery…Pyjama, Bed…no Face shown, no Body shown….definitely more to it.

8.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ha! Dental surgery my ass! That’s what they always say 🤣 it should be quite evident what she really had done when she decides to show her homely face again lol

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Filler in the jaw, bet you. :1485540604:

10.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Just an fyi I was a dental hygienist for 20 years. The only way your gonna have swelling that long if from a mega abscess infection for a while and having the tooth extracted. Having a mega infection from a broken tooth and then having to surgically extract it and drill the bone to get the pieces out. Or the dentist was a rough hack….I’m going with she had something else done we will see eventually!

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Shes probably got a big bruise at the insertion site and it must be very telling of the area that was "adjusted". :sorry_smiley:

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (aryani @ 3/5/2022, 02:08 PM) 
    Ha! Dental surgery my ass! That’s what they always say 🤣 it should be quite evident what she really had done when she decides to show her homely face again lol

TOO funny!!!
    Christmas 2008 I had fillers done, three days before a holiday party. I ended up SO.BLACK.AND.BLUE! OMG Everyone at the party kept throwing glances my way, then a woman made a remark to my husband, and I thought what the heck was that to mean? Suddenly, I realized they were thinking he beat the heck out of me! Later I thought I should have said I had dental work done. Guess that would have only raised more questions, and suspicious glances. :snickering:
    I CANNOT do fillers, nope!

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I recently had a dental implant removed and I will say the procedure went fine but the 2-4 days after were extremely painful. My swelling peaked around day 3. It does seems odd that she wouldn’t say hey I have dental procedure this week but I’ve got a video planned and ready for Friday… seems strange that she wouldn’t mention it beforehand.

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm betting it's some kind of procedure, too. I recently had a crown and a root canal done, and I only had swelling for part of a day (from the 4 injections of numbing med).

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Shes been fussing about her right eyebrow lately so perhaps she's doing threads on it + her jowls. :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

910 replies since 5/3/2022, 02:06   93320 views