Krischins the Krusty Musty Dwarf: Zero Fashion Sense, Zero Maternal Instinct. Pt. 43

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (poopette metis @ 5/6/2022, 01:24) 
    QUOTE (Bougie214 @ 5/6/2022, 00:47) 
    It looks like the ROYAL OAK SELF WINDING "50TH ANNIVERSARY"
    it's according to their website $33,200.00

www.audemarspiguet.com/com/en/watc....1356ST.03.html

or did she get this one with the blue dial?

www.audemarspiguet.com/com/en/watc....1356ST.01.html

JESUS. Yet her kids look like animals, she has no longer has a career and she has to post Reels to make her followers think her husband loves her ⚰️⚰️⚰️

And did you see her excitement when she bought it? She wasn’t even that excited when she announced her pregnancies or found out she was pregnant. Disgusting excuse for a human.

QUOTE (SpinachSquareBackups @ 5/6/2022, 16:06) 
    The fact that she’s casually spending $50 Fu****** THOUSAND DOLLARS on a watch on a random Thursday just blows my mind. I cannot comprehend feeling that comfortable doing that. She’s psycho.

Don’t forget she is already spending tens of thousands a month and literally has no job. She can’t even claim to be a stay at home mom.

2.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    “It has really nice *aesthetic* colors.”

How does someone get through medical school but misuse a simple word? All these young kids are so stupid that they didn’t even know what the word aesthetic meant prior to a couple years ago and now they are all using it incorrectly. If you’re a 16-year-old Gen Z idiot, I want to let it slide (but not really). If you are pushing 40, there is zero excuse. Krusty is so KRINGE! #Kringetina

3. LilBit
        +8   Like  

User deleted

I sincerely hope that she's not pregnant... Wondering if it's gender disappointment or the general disappointment of being a mother that she has 😂 Naming a son after his deceased uncle is commonplace behavior. Knowing that it's a normal tradition though, maybe that would instead tip Krusty and her mother over the edge!

4.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really hope she is not pregnant again. If she is, it must be purely because the family insist on an heir. Kristina has no interest in being a mother so, having a third child can only be because of an obligation. It’s the only logical explanation that someone like her, who doesn’t spend any time with her kids, would continue to pop out babies.

5.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So she gets 20 (30?) chicken nuggets from CFA, eats 10 and says her kids will eat on them over the next two days? Cook for them you lazy idiot! PS Krusty, adding a side salad doesn’t make you sound healthy! One or two bathing suits for the kids vs MANY thousands of dollars on her self. Disgusting! Oh and did you see the vision boards she’s put together of the outfits for her Paris trip? THIS and shopping is what she quit her real job to do!! Mind blowing.

6.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She looks soooooo miserable in her latest video ironically while unboxing thousands of dollars worth of crap which is what she lives for . She just seems listless, it’s very obvious to me something is upsetting her. Also she records her convo with HB but cuts out most of it…but from what she left in the video she is so short with him

7.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I feel second hand embarrassment for her broadcasting her insane shopping mania on the internet for anyone to see. She’s really gone off the deep end and it’s not pretty.

8. LilBit
        +16   Like  

User deleted

It's a ton of money she'll never get back.

9.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Has time to make detailed style boards but no time to brush her kids hair or fix her a decent meal.

Cool krusty!

10.     +26   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her latest reel is ridiculous. What could she possibly be overwhelmed from?! She doesn't work and Yaya raises her kids. Shopping isn't overwhelming.

11.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's wild that she can't see her obvious mental problems. Her house is overwhelming and messy because it's filled to the brim with shit. She is opening packages every hour it seems. You are manic and need to stop shopping, KB.

12.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KrisCHINa Barely @ 6/6/2022, 11:09 AM) 
    Her latest reel is ridiculous. What could she possibly be overwhelmed from?! She doesn't work and Yaya raises her kids. Shopping isn't overwhelming.

her being a full time youtuber isn't going as well as she thought it would. she's till unhappy.

13.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Does she think saying she’s an anesthesiologist in her videos makes her sound important? She’s not even working anymore. I don’t think anyone says their career when they are no longer working. Maybe it’s just me

14.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonnieDarko @ 6/6/2022, 19:14) 
    Does she think saying she’s an anesthesiologist in her videos makes her sound important? She’s not even working anymore. I don’t think anyone says their career when they are no longer working. Maybe it’s just me

She definitely does it for the clout.

15.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonnieDarko @ 6/6/2022, 07:14 PM) 

Seriously!! I have a family friend who was a surgeon for 30+ years before he sold his practice and began working for a health insurance company to advise on adjustments/procedure approvals. He introduced himself to my boyfriend years ago and when they got to talking he said he works in insurance. It's worth noting that this man had very humble roots. That could be the difference.

899 replies since 27/4/2022, 06:27   87120 views