Lisalisad1: Pea Brain's Perfume Journey. The Road to Stinks and Links. A Hopeless Cause for Wilmington Shrinks. Pt. 75

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And Dora, I forgot to add that she named her car Rip, after some show...yellowstone maybe? I don't watch what she does so not sure. I also don't name my cars or other inanimate objects.

She IS white trash. Reminds me of Ma and Pa Kettle come to town...when they one a new house full of fancy gadgets. :1485540604:

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I know she named Rip after Yellowstone but to me, Rip is Rest in Peace. Not a good name for a car.

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Carol Kay @ 6/10/2022, 09:03 PM) 
    Lisa won’t have to remember to charge her car,that’s going to be another chore for Jawn on his list of things to do.

Or she will pull out with it still plugged in . . . Yep, John just added one more daily chore to his endless list.

4.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Doesn’t everyone need a Tesla for the McDonald’s drivethru :hearty-laugh:

5.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 11/6/2022, 02:31) 

Thanks Ladies.
    I would have a Tesla for one reason only.
    The button you press so it comes to you, when the fibrofog kicks in and I can't remember where I parked it LOL.

Yes, that would be awesome!

QUOTE (rfjox @ 11/6/2022, 02:42) 
    Adorabuhl...[Seriously? She announced they had to turn the BMW in before they qualified for the Tesla???]

She said they sold her BMW back to the dealer and they ordered her Tesla before xmas. She had to rent a car for awhile until they drove 2 or 3 hours to pick up her Tesla. She is a piece of work but so is her entire family.

Daisymay, the lease estimate I looked at was higher than what you listed. Bottom line is that money is a house price and a house payment.

A car depreciates quite a bit as soon as it's driven off the lot. A house appreciates in value. They are the stupidest spendthrifts I've ever seen. It's as if John thinks Lisa's his teenage daughter that he is obliged to spoil.

Interesting, she couldn’t afford to have it delivered to the house.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    1A07881D-EBD6-4577-980B-6DB2F546828CNot about today’s fiasco but

Anyone looking for the aviators without nose pieces and don’t want to waste money on those ray ans she linked last week…
    Quay High profile sunnies are now 30% off.

7.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    They really are the Dumbkins. They should have used the money they spent on the Tesla toward a nicer house which will appreciate in value. Plus, who cares if you are driving a Tesla in the McDonald's drive through.

8. Jools’ Ghost
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Aren't Tesla's pre programmed not to stop at fast food joints, and anywhere that uses too much plastic?? LOL

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 6/10/2022, 09:09 PM) 
    And Dora, I forgot to add that she named her car Rip, after some show...yellowstone maybe? I don't watch what she does so not sure. I also don't name my cars or other inanimate objects.

She IS white trash. Reminds me of Ma and Pa Kettle come to town...when they one a new house full of fancy gadgets. :1485540604:

We never name vehicles either.

She is white trash. That outfit looks like something a desperate, down and out woman, would wear on a date, with her ex who just got out of prison. Since they are going to somewhere fancy, Appleby's, she is wearing black cause its more dressy looking. While hoping for some action, or at least a beer afterwards at Ted's bar, down by the railroad tracks.

Lisa is officially beyond Dr Phil's help. Her best hope is to end up on an episode of "Soft White Underbelly" and interviewed by Mark, before she is sixty.

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :snickering: her new Rip
    www.whiskeyriff.com/wp-content/upl...Rip-Wheeler.jpg
    Lord have mercy. She’s lost the plot!

Edited by DaisyMay - 6/11/2022, 03:35 AM

11.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Whatdayisit....totally. I think trying to operate this car will drive Lisa's anxiety sky high. She'll have a major shutdown because she lives in a rut. This car will force it's will onto her and she'll call John crying.

I bet the a.c. turned up in her car while she was in that parking lot trying to film her video and when she got home to edit, she found her voice was drowned out so she had to make her regular video. Doncha know she was rattled.

Look at this interior and see if you think she'll be comfy in it.

Here's a photo for those who haven't seen it...Screenshot_20220610-212303

Dora, you and I watch some of the same shows. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    rfjox That was a pretty good review of her new car.

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her insurance could run up to $4000/year now. Im sure it was high anyway.

14.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That’s why her and John had a fight about cleaning out the garage, so there’s room for the Tesla and to be able to charge it. I know you can park outside and still charge it but a $140,000 car needs to be parked in the garage. What about the cats living in the garage at night?

15.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 11/6/2022, 02:17) 
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 6/10/2022, 07:56 PM) 
    The price of her new Tesla may be $140,000+ because I'm sure she added all the extras. She's probaby leasing for 3 yrs at payments around $2500/month. The stupid part is she sold her BMW back to the dealer which one should never do. With low miles and excellent, shape like hers is, it would bring quite a bit from a private buyer. That's the only way to make money on a lease.

They had to sell first to be able to qualify for the new lease or loan. She just blabs too much. She should keep her mouth shut.

Lastly, hauling a new car, is not something people with class and real money do. It's just braghing, boasting and flaunting which is tacky and in such poor taste.

Lisa only appeals to yuppies or others just like she is. Sensible people with class and grace would not and do not like her. I'm only here to hob knob with you gals. :smoking-smiley-face:

Seriously? She announced they had to turn the BMW in before they qualified for the Tesla??? That is as bad as them holding their breath to qualify for the swamp abode loan. So.not.impressed. The house situation proved they live day to day, check to check or bitcoin to bitcoin.

So I see the great debate on where the Duncans get their money is still going. I still have no clue, my long-ago guess was inheritance but Lisa long ago blew through that and all the sponsorship money. I think there's a huge amount of juggling debt but it still doesn't make sense. And when things don't make sense, you can bet that there's a lot of shady business going on. If you ever watched the Fruitcake Fraud on Discovery, you'll see a lot of similarities with the Duncans.

894 replies since 19/5/2022, 07:15   72493 views