OneForTheMoney,TwoForTheNo-ShowLikeJen Pt. 342

« Older   Newer »

1. FocusOnTheThighs
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Also, as many of you have said before, she has the money to get a stylist!

Are you really going to tell me that you can't hire anyone and tell them that your taste is sporty and comfy, that you prefer certain outdoor brands, then ask them to get you things that work for you in that style? Come on Jen, think of the content that would create!

I watched the haul video and I was amused that she was so upset about the Star Wars comments. It's not about the Star Wars stuff, JenBo. It's because you just "decluttered" 7000 pouches and now have bought a new, unnecessary load of kiddie style crap. Which means that in about a year, you'll be sick of it and then, instead of handing them over to your kids, you will sell them to your cult members subscribers.
    Just the fact alone that she bought TWO! pouches to house her chargers. Isn't one enough?

With all the self-help books she reads, this woman really needs to pick up some books about minimalism to teach her that buying stuff does not equal happiness (nor does owning as little as humanly possible, I don't agree with that either)

2.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen’s problem is that she’s still stuck on the 90’s perception of the ideal body type - rail thin with no curves. This is unattainable for most people. She’s always trying to hide her lower half, but everything just draws attention to that area. Boy shorts draw the eye directly downward by making the hips and thighs look more prominent. That horizontal line goes across the widest part of the leg.

If Jen would just get with the times, she would see no one is ashamed of having an ass. There is no point in trying to keep up with the beauty standards from your preteen years when you’re nearly 40. You can’t change your body type, so you might as well embrace it.

3.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 4/6/2022, 03:35) 
    That's a lot of projection there, Jen

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...8B5A030CFF.jpeg)

I think most of are laughing at your tacky purchases, because they are...wait for it... tacky.

"Their own pain". This is coming from a person who has been wallowing in depression and self pity ever since her ex-husband met another woman. Yes I'm sure it's all about our pain.

QUOTE (ThinkingOfVeterans @ 4/6/2022, 04:20) 
    There’s a kale wind blowing. Jen has aged in dog years.

(IMG:https://image.forumcommunity.it/1/0/6/5/5/...57074.jpg")

Look how much weight she lost to try and win Don back on that awful road trip to Utah. 'Fat' lot of good that did! #AlreadyTextingTensleigh

4.     +33   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 4/6/2022, 01:13) 
    I have gay relatives and friends, I have rainbow things, I know nobody who is straight who wears rainbow stuff with the word pride on it.

It’s not straight pride, it’s alphabet mafia pride.

She’s easing her community into her journey to Subarus.

I’m a straight rainbow and pride wearing person and I know many other straight people who do. We attend pride parades and events advocating for LGBTQ+ rights. It’s about showing you are an ally. In that spirit, I have to respectfully call out the bigoted term ‘alphabet mafia’ .

I will rag on Jen every day for her performative wokeness but I can’t snark on her for wearing rainbows and pride shirts as a straight person. It’s completely normal where I come from.

5.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Agree. I judge Jen for a lot of things. Being pro pride and wearing pride stuff isn’t one of them.
    Although she needs to burn her Love Is hoodies. Just because they are tragic on her.

6.     +41   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's not the rainbow stuff or the Star Wars stuff or whatever her next hobby of the week is that's the problem. It's that she never appears to be genuine about any of her interests. I don't think I've ever seen Jen express a single sincere thought or feeling, except when she's complaining about not having enough Me Time. Everything else is because someone else on Instagram is doing it or it's the latest bandwagon. If I thought that her interests were genuine I wouldn't care - live and let live.

7.     +26   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyone wondering what Jen does all day? She is more caught up at the bakery than I am You guys move fast!

Also, that bread dough looks so tough. That’s not how you knead bread dough. You just let it rise in the bowl, then pull and fold over itself, in the bowl. Then let it rise again. Easy. That dough is too dry.

8.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Where is she going to go swimming in her new boy short swimsuit???

9.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just love that she thinks her life is stressful :hearty-laugh:

10.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    True, it's the insincerity with all the shit she buys. It's just for the shopping high anyway.

If you have to bang your viewers on the head for years about authenticity, clearly you aren't actually being authentic. If you were, you would just live it and not be obsessed with labeling it authentic.

11.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 4/6/2022, 13:33) 
    True, it's the insincerity with all the shit she buys. It's just for the shopping high anyway.

If you have to bang your viewers on the head for years about authenticity, clearly you aren't actually being authentic. If you were, you would just live it and not be obsessed with labeling it authentic.

She's a million miles away from authentic. She's already habitually lying to the people in her 'exclusive community', people who are pretty much paying to be Jen's friend. She can't be honest about anything... even things that make no sense to lie about. And it's why she has no sense of who she is - she's always dishonest, and then gets mad when everyone notices and calls her out on it. She even ended the one good thing in her life, her marriage, because she couldn't help copying someone else - Glennon Doyle. It's no wonder she's so destroyed by losing Don and the Rosses... it wasn't really HER idea, it was Glennon's and that stupid giant turd of a book. Is it any wonder Jen is currently drifting through life going from random interest to random interest?

12.     +42   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    That suit is not flattering on her, but I'm the last person who should comment on swimwear. I'm old enough to be Jen's mother, and have somehow reached the point in life where my swim attire involves the word "dress" :blushing-smiley-emoticon: 3 years ago, my group of 6 high school friends and I rented a beach house for our 60th birthday, and discovered that we had 7 swimdresses in varying shades of black and navy. I bet the people in the next house thought we were Amish! :snickering:

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Since she was kneading it out does that mean it’s bread season again?

Also Jesus H Christ I don’t ever want to see that swimsuit, hear her talk about grabbing her crotch to pee or any of that again. I prefer swim legging Jen to all that

QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 4/6/2022, 00:27) 
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 4/6/2022, 00:06) 
    Sorry y'all, if she has multiple Pride watchbands (also, she is legit the first person I've heard of who changes her watch band multiple times a day), including this new one that says Pride, I'm on the lesbian paddleboard or train or whatever.

She's also a shopaholic who has to have each limited edition/special new release.

Did she mean she changes her watch band to workout then changes it for the rest of the day to something different? I didn't quite get it and am not going back to relisten.

Thread title:
    WillchangeherwatchbandafteraworkoutbutwontwashherhairLikeJen

14.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    Because I was curious...

Stoney Clover Lane
    - Mini pouch with Star Wars logo: $88
    - Pencil case: $78
    - Mini backpack: $198
    - Bum bag: $148
    - Scrunchie: $32
    - Ewok patch: $22
    - R2 patch: $22
    - Rebel patch (don't remember her showing this, but it's in the photo she took): $22
    - Millenium Falcon patch: $22
    = $632

Vera Bradley:
    - Cord organizer pouch: $42
    - RFID passport wallet: $60
    = $102

Erin Condren:
    - Sticker book: $15.50
    - Kawaii creatures notebook: $16
    - Star Wars notebook: $21
    = $52.50

BBBrooke:
    - Purple ears: $48
    - Band button: $15
    - Necklace: $32
    = $95

Mickey Adidas shoes: $65 (found these on Shoe Carnaval, ofc Jen had to buy them from Nordstrom Rack, they were probably more there)

Watch bands: $49 x 3 = $147

Kork-ease Harlin: $165 x 2 = $330

All of the REI crap bored me, so Narcissism101, you're on your own there.

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    SwimShortsToHonorThatAssReadytoPeeintheGrassLikeJen

918 replies since 31/5/2022, 21:40   100019 views