Frail and Sick, John Doesn't Give a Frick, Brooke is on a Lesbian Kick. Pt. 80

« Older   Newer »

1. BlueSky45
        +8   Like  

User deleted

There's tasteful gold buttons and then there's super tacky overly bright, brassy, loud gold buttons (to match her hair?!?!) And the same hideous gold embellishment on the fugly YMCA pool slides. 🤮

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Great title but woukd be even better with Dora's idea. :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

I don't think I can watch her this time. It's like watching a patient in an insane asylum through a one-way glass window. :5153:

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The intro to her video: “Hey guys it’s me…Lisa, what day is it?” :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

The hotel guy is mentioned again. This time helping stunted Lisa find a place to shop. Has she heard of Google? I’m thinking maybe she thought he was a sexy man and maybe purposely left her belongings somewhere.

4.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dies this girl own an actual top/shirt/blouse?
    🙄
    Attached Image
    ECEAA1CC-5718-4276-BE64-92519430A591

5.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Just watched marnies boring LTK video..her makeup 🤣
    but most importantly who thinks she was throwing shade at lisa when she said most influencers are introverts that's why working alone is good for them EXCEPT for her(marnie) she likes meeting ppl...I have a feeling she's talking about lisa that's why marnie was pushing her buttons being so intrusive going in her room filming all her stuff 😑again think marnie is mean girl and Lisa has no friend making skills or boundaries so that sucks for her🤷‍♀️ I guess Brooke is developing that skill😉🤭better than mom

6.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    15DA1B4A-D9B3-455D-9E67-48C721234BF2

All ready for WTF?

7.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think Lisa was just so proud of herself at the conference, because she did not let them pretty young girls get in her head. She cat walked around (looking foolish) and SHOWED THEM!!! So Lisa went out and REWARDED herself........to the tune of 30,000 dollars. Now she has MATERIAL CRAP to prove how good she felt at the conference. Lisa is an IDIOT!!!! That shopping trip was so disgusting just like Lisa!!!!! Next she is going to show affordable fashion.......... throwing all her fan girls beneath her, a bone................. :)

8.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those harem pants 😳😳

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wow. I have been out of the loop due to our eldest son being in the hospital (he is disabled) and then dealing with Hurricane Ian shit. So now, finally having a moment to sit down and pop in, I see I have missed a LOT.

What event did Lisa have to go to? Monet? YT? I'm just getting a chance to watch the newest video and all I see is massive FILTER regarding her face. Brooke is a lesbian? When did that happen...I thought she was living with some guy.

Wow just wow. I wish there was a "end of 65 pages Synopsis" here at the Gossip Bakery, lol. I would feel so far behind, lol.

10.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I have never seen anyone waste as much money as Lisa...

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bitch‚please @ 11/10/2022, 04:08) 
    Wow. I have been out of the loop due to our eldest son being in the hospital (he is disabled) and then dealing with Hurricane Ian shit. So now, finally having a moment to sit down and pop in, I see I have missed a LOT.

What event did Lisa have to go to? Monet? YT? I'm just getting a chance to watch the newest video and all I see is massive FILTER regarding her face. Brooke is a lesbian? When did that happen...I thought she was living with some guy.

Wow just wow. I wish there was a "end of 65 pages Synopsis" here at the Gossip Bakery, lol. I would feel so far behind, lol.

You haven't missed a thing...she's just gotten worse. She's like a soap opera, no need to watch through the week. Just tune in on Friday's.

Lisa is on a never ending loop of shampoo, rinse, repeat. The only thing that changes is the amount of money she spends gets larger and so does her waste pile. :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t think I can stomach this haul without Jool’s commentary to go along with it.

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Again she needs to learn pronunciations of lines before showing them. Moron. :nervous:

14. BlueSky45
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Sisley lip liner $63, gloss $60
    Rubber pool slides $450 (for a slab of rubber)
    Good thing she got the fake pleather jacket for $600, the real one she showed in a photo is $1200+
    $300 harem pants x2.
    I havent even looked up the Chanel crap.

This woman is in a downward spiral.

15.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 11/10/2022, 01:53) 
    $450 freaking dollars for a pair of slides, $295 for some silky joggers…. It goes on and on and on.

The Dy No Mite jacket is like $595. She sure didn’t like that the size 6 fit her. She said she could button the 4. Bullshit. She could barely Vuitton that 6!

911 replies since 10/10/2022, 23:34   60643 views