« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BlueSky45 @ 11/10/2022, 05:39) 
    Sisley lip liner $63, gloss $60
    Rubber pool slides $450 (for a slab of rubber)
    Good thing she got the fake pleather jacket for $600, the real one she showed in a photo is $1200+
    $300 harem pants x2.
    I havent even looked up the Chanel crap.

This woman is in a downward spiral.

Sheesh. How much did she spend after her feeling so great about herself? At least 5k? Yet she says John is tense about taking care of Wheel? I’m thinking it was do to her spending. She really has issues and needs some serious help. Yet all Wheel got was cookie crumbs? Seriously…. Jool”’s can you address this is in your next video? People really need to see how sick she is.

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 11/10/2022, 05:07) 
    I don’t think I can stomach this haul without Jool’s commentary to go along with it.

I’ve done this a couple times. I know she’s going to make me feel ragey, and since I live alone, it helps to have someone seeing exactly what I’m seeing. So thanks, Jools!

3. BlueSky45
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Who walks around their house in shoes like this?

Screenshot_20221011-0006103

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Look at her trying so hard to hold her shoulders back and her stomach in so she can evaluate her photo later. 95% of her pix are for her. :sick: :sick: :sick: :5153: Screenshot_20221011-0015152

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 11/10/2022, 04:50) 
    QUOTE (Bitch‚please @ 11/10/2022, 04:08) 
    Wow. I have been out of the loop due to our eldest son being in the hospital (he is disabled) and then dealing with Hurricane Ian shit. So now, finally having a moment to sit down and pop in, I see I have missed a LOT.

What event did Lisa have to go to? Monet? YT? I'm just getting a chance to watch the newest video and all I see is massive FILTER regarding her face. Brooke is a lesbian? When did that happen...I thought she was living with some guy.

Wow just wow. I wish there was a "end of 65 pages Synopsis" here at the Gossip Bakery, lol. I would feel so far behind, lol.

You haven't missed a thing...she's just gotten worse. She's like a soap opera, no need to watch through the week. Just tune in on Friday's.

Lisa is on a never ending loop of shampoo, rinse, repeat. The only thing that changes is the amount of money she spends gets larger and so does her waste pile. :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

Really. Even going allllll the way back to gurugossiper, all the comments regarding her are pretty much the exact same as now, in 2020. The only changes in her are for the worse but still, basically the core of who she is (raging narcissistic shopaholic faux southern belle) is the same.

QUOTE (Skankhunt @ 11/10/2022, 03:19) 
    The intro to her video: “Hey guys it’s me…Lisa, what day is it?” :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

The hotel guy is mentioned again. This time helping stunted Lisa find a place to shop. Has she heard of Google? I’m thinking maybe she thought he was a sexy man and maybe purposely left her belongings somewhere.

I still think she looks stoned all the time these days. Whether it's prescription meds or her face is pulled/filled too tight & makes her beady eyes narrow & slit, idk.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    rfjox, your "waste pile" comment brought out the high school boy humor in me & made me chuckle because my thoughts immediately went to 💩.
    :snickering:
    I'll bet her waste pile smells of moldy sweatiness, pu$$y/cat😉 and stale perfumes.

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chacha22 @ 11/10/2022, 04:03) 
    Those harem pants 😳😳

Sh thinks she is 20!!

QUOTE (BlueSky45 @ 11/10/2022, 06:08) 
    Who walks around their house in shoes like this?

Screenshot_20221011-0006103

Waiting for customers 🤣 😂 🤣

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (mumzysr1 @ 10/11/2022, 12:32 AM) 
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 11/10/2022, 04:50) 
    QUOTE (Bitch‚please @ 11/10/2022, 04:08) 
    Wow. I have been out of the loop due to our eldest son being in the hospital (he is disabled) and then dealing with Hurricane Ian shit. So now, finally having a moment to sit down and pop in, I see I have missed a LOT.

What event did Lisa have to go to? Monet? YT? I'm just getting a chance to watch the newest video and all I see is massive FILTER regarding her face. Brooke is a lesbian? When did that happen...I thought she was living with some guy.

Wow just wow. I wish there was a "end of 65 pages Synopsis" here at the Gossip Bakery, lol. I would feel so far behind, lol.

You haven't missed a thing...she's just gotten worse. She's like a soap opera, no need to watch through the week. Just tune in on Friday's.

Lisa is on a never ending loop of shampoo, rinse, repeat. The only thing that changes is the amount of money she spends gets larger and so does her waste pile. :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

Really. Even going allllll the way back to gurugossiper, all the comments regarding her are pretty much the exact same as now, in 2020. The only changes in her are for the worse but still, basically the core of who she is (raging narcissistic shopaholic faux southern belle) is the same.

QUOTE (Skankhunt @ 11/10/2022, 03:19) 
    The intro to her video: “Hey guys it’s me…Lisa, what day is it?” :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

The hotel guy is mentioned again. This time helping stunted Lisa find a place to shop. Has she heard of Google? I’m thinking maybe she thought he was a sexy man and maybe purposely left her belongings somewhere.

I still think she looks stoned all the time these days. Whether it's prescription meds or her face is pulled/filled too tight & makes her beady eyes narrow & slit, idk.

We think alike! I had gone back to GG awhile ago and looked at things I had written. In the days of GG I was a bit more optimistic, but otherwise shocked at the amount of money she wastes week after week. I still say there is some money laundering going on. I cannot prove I am right, but no one has proved me wrong. :)
    I have suspect she is a casual cocaine user for a long while. I have known two of them in my lifetime and she is checking a lot of the same boxes off.

9.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Lisa doesn't know the difference between "edgy" and looking like she's in a Halloween costume. Her "style" is just ridiculous.

10.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    SO to keep up with her link-ho personality, she's now gonna show us how we can mix cheap ass Walmart items (such as those silver boots) with Chanel jackets (5,000-10,000). The Wal Mart items will be linked so she gets her money as being a Wal Mart "spokesperson". She will wear all her Neiman's items for all those charity events and parties she hosts. :nono: Epitome of pretension and narcissism.

11. Jools’ Ghost
        +10   Like  

User deleted

12.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    If you have been fortunate enough to not see Sleeza's babbling Neiman's Edgy haul, watch Jools' Ghost EXPOSED version just posted. It's GREATNESS! :snickering:

13.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I envision that she will pair those lavender harem pants with the silver boots lol...that's edgy to her.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jool’s video is up. Spot on as always. Lisa truly is a sick woman. She really lives a fantasy life in her head.

15.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She will never be happy, it will never be enough - she is surrounded by enablers. Comparison is the thief of joy and she can't even go to walmart to buy her clearance steaks without taking mental notes on what some other woman is wearing so she can "measure up" to what she deems is the picture of "it".

911 replies since 10/10/2022, 23:34   60643 views