1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BlueSky45 @ 26/10/2022, 22:24) 
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 26/10/2022, 22:16) 
    Thread titles?

Dumbkin, slumkin, backwoods bumpkin. Rap reels, tacky heels, chemical drinks, my life stinks.

Great title! :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 26/10/2022, 22:32) 
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 26/10/2022, 21:24) 
    Jools’ Ghost
    This was way before my time but if I remember correctly, some of the ladies said Lisa used Brooke’s new car for a herself.

She never corrected Will’s underbite, but spends a fortune on plastic surgery and facial procedures on herself.

Yes she drove “bunny” for ages before she gave it to Brooke then missed it and got another one the same for herself

Remember she had to get a bike when Brooke got a bike? A BIKE. FOR. LISA. Can't nobody have nothing that she doesn't have. Wonder what trash heap that bike is in?

3.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Oh, and when was it she took a drive down memory lane to see the house she and John #1 lived in? Was it when she should have been home prepping for the hurricane? (I really can't remember) And when she was rolling around in the sun on the dock when she should have been home packing and organizing for the move that she just had to have. (I may be jumbling all this info up in my head-please correct me if I'm wrong) I just remember thinking, John needs to get up off the floor from the door mat position he's in and demand she contribute.

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Remember during her move to the swamp house she was so irritated that jawn unpacked his vitamins into his cabinet before doing everything she wanted him to do?

5. BlueSky45
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Yes! The selfish bitch!

6.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Shark Shirt brought all of this down on himself. All I know is my husband would already be half way to China if I had her BS act going on. That family is pitiful.

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was so annoying in this video wasn’t she?

8.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 26/10/2022, 23:59) 
    Remember during her move to the swamp house she was so irritated that jawn unpacked his vitamins into his cabinet before doing everything she wanted him to do?

And she scheduled all her appointments when the movers were at the house and “tension was high” with John. She had the nerve to complain about the way the movers packed.

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It takes hours and days, and weeks to pack things up correctly! My house has been a sea of bubble wrap bubble bags, shipping/wrapping paper, cartons, massive rolls of tape, markers, tags and lists! Wardrobe cartons, dry cleaning bags, plastic bins, divided china cartons, and gosh knows what else! Then I turn around twice and can't find my professional Uline tape dispenser!! More trips to UHaul for cartons than I want to recall with stops at the Christian donation shop along the way. Good times! HA! Then when we move back in, I get to unpack. Yeah!

I cannot imagine the mess those moving guys must have created, but once again - Lisa and John brought that on themself!

10.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 27/10/2022, 00:45) 
    It takes hours and days, and weeks to pack things up correctly! My house has been a sea of bubble wrap bubble bags, shipping/wrapping paper, cartons, massive rolls of tape, markers, tags and lists! Wardrobe cartons, dry cleaning bags, plastic bins, divided china cartons, and gosh knows what else! Then I turn around twice and can't find my professional Uline tape dispenser!! More trips to UHaul for cartons than I want to recall with stops at the Christian donation shop along the way. Good times! HA! Then when we move back in, I get to unpack. Yeah!

I cannot imagine the mess those moving guys must have created, but once again - Lisa and John brought that on themself!

For sure. It took months for us to “downsize” and prepare to move in our new house. The movers were impressed I had everything so organized for them. But that’s just me. Total opposite of Lisa.

11. BlueSky45
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Her only priority is blowing 😉 through thousands of dollars a week. She doesn't care about the stuff she buys. I would never want strangers touching all my things. It would be packed up and sealed for them. Furniture ok. But no way makeup, jewelry, clothes, dishes, personal items. Hell no!

12.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New.

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62632319

911 replies since 10/10/2022, 23:34   60643 views