Mel Soldera Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There’s no need to fight for attention when it’s just her family. She’s just such an attention-seeker. There’s no need to wear such a short dress & such fishnet leggings when it’s freezing out. Just my take. It looks tacky

2.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She seems to wear her fake engagement ring even on a date night with her bf. I doubt that she has a huge problem with men approaching her when she is with her actual boyfriend, so there shouldn’t be any need for the man repelling ring.
    Her bf got himself a wife without having to propose…

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh: That gold band on her ring finger? Gawd she’s such a loser, even with her parents, her family, I’m assuming her sister & husband were there too for their father’s birthday, Mel must always stand out, be the cute one, the prettiest one, dresses the most or the most little clothes one. It’s so exhausting. Can’t she simply cover up even with her parents? Like her dad is a dude, must she show her boobs and legs etc? It’s different when we were babies & young toddlers & our dads clothe us but come on now, she’s in her 40s

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She didn’t have her boobs showing at her dad’s dinner. It was the black dress with the long coat. She also had on tights. Of all the things she wear this isn’t a look to pick at. Also the one she had on a date with her boyfriend it’s just a little cleavage. And another photo she was covered up for the most part. I know everyone has their version of being modest and of all the things I’ve seen Melissa wear this was tame.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes tame enough. I was talking about all the many times she’s been so inappropriate. She has been very inappropriately dressed even with her own family & that includes her dad & brother-in-law (I’m assuming family dinners include her sis & sis’s husband too). But you can still tell she was a try-hard wannabe at her dad’s birthday dinner

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    She’s talking about her new man on her get ready with me.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She really can’t shut up about him can she? Then she talks about “we never argue is this how it’s gonna be?” You’d think Moe was an abuser the way she always puts him down.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    He’d better run for the hills. This is a nightmare. He’ll be liable to have to help raise Luca when she’s not even his blood. It’s always the case with single moms. Single moms need the resources. Even if just him buying Luca some books or stationery or taking her out for lunch, duh! It’s still him having to pay.
    If he and Mel were so good when they were in high school, why did she dump him back then? She said her parents & sis liked him back then. So did she ever admit that she fucked up there by dumping him & totally marrying someone else & had a kid by him (Moe)? Lol 😂! And she made Luca a teen/young adult when she did that whole, “Omg this is like best news ever, you totally love him mwah mean mwah”, when Luca’s only 6. Wtf 😳
    And she’s again just admiring herself in the camera view finder with all these dresses. The “omg this looks sooo good” multiple times. The 1st blue dress doesn’t fit her! Her boobs hanging on by 2 pieces of cloths. And of course she has to have that abs cut out.
    And she said we have so much history already. But bitch that was 23 years ago vs 1 year of dating now. 1 year can change so many things, let alone 23 years.
    Ah he has 2 kids. She wanna help raise his kids then? Lmao 🤣! Yeah and where are his 2 kids? With his ex gf or ex wife. See it’s always the women with the kids so then he gets to go out with Mel & goes to her home to spend time with her & Luca. Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Was he married before? Do we know?
    This again is an unnecessary video. She has no new content. 80.6K subscribers and we are reaching the end of Dec. So she never hit her goal of 100K subs. Lol 😂

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She broke up with him cause she just had to go clubbing and he didn’t want to do that. So instead of her just stopping she found Moe and married him. Realized she never really loved Moe (she never said this but from what she has said, that seems to be the consensus) once she got a baby she was done with him.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lol I know that reason, the clubbing bit. The real loser is her here. She wanna act private & traditional but here she is, a single mom, a statistic. I couldn’t watch the entire video without watching it in disgust. Her face is round & she has double chin & the way she talks is so grating & it’s like she shouts into the mic 🎤, and with her chunky body & sausage arms & she undressed online. Why does she even buy such clothes that don’t fit her body shape & type?? And sure she didn’t show that she was undressing but the fact that we all saw that she was doing that, why oh why would a 40yo woman do this?? Such a sick desperate loser attention-seeker TBH. And why can’t she respect Moe?? He is still Luca’s father afterall. By saying she had chaotic relationships. Like bitch please you were only with Moe & this current dude all your life so we can all tell who you’re talking about!
    And she actually thinks her BF is a catch. He has 2 kids. What happened with him and these baby mama(s)?? If he dumped them, how’s he a catch? And if he didn’t dump them, what’s the scoop? She is so ready to marry him, lmao 🤣, when he hasn’t proposed & she’s already wearing some gold band on THAT finger. It’s truly laughable 😂
    And there’s no way she’ll even help with his kids because she’s all about her Luca bear. She may do the “that’s your kids” card. She only cares for herself & her vanity appointments & fashion this or that

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And the way she captions this video. Why is every word in caps? It makes no damn sense.
    “TRYING ON CLOTHES WHILE TALKING ABOUT MY BF | MELISSA SOLDERA”.
    Okaaay Melissaaa 🙄 No one cares. Acting like a teen here

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I didn’t even know he had kids. She hasn’t said anything about meeting them. I thought she was “one and done” so she doesn’t mind being a potential step parent? Can’t imagine what that will be like not being able to turn a child into a model cause the child isn’t hers

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lmao 🤣 Her big mouth just can’t help it. In that video she read out a question on does he have kids, and she replied yes 2 & did the ✌🏼 sign.
    And she knows damn well that her Luca bear is an unattractive kid so she butters her up with “you’re gorgeous” and “little mama”. It’s so gross 🤮.
    Mel simply has that look that makes me wanna punch her face. I don’t know how to describe it. She was actually likeable back then like 10 years ago. She acts like she’s a model on her IG & her ugly ass mole looking tattoo on her collar bone is just yuck 🤮
    In this reel you can tell she’s thick & the way she poses, she’s trying to suck it all in.
    www.instagram.com/reel/C0uSlAfJosc/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
    Attached Image
    IMG_7085

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    TBH if she doesn’t have such an attitude & personality of thinking that she’s da bomb or that she’s some slim petite model, and that her life is soooo amazing cause she has some BF & that her Luca bear is EVERYTHING & everything is EVERYTHING & OBSESSED, none of us would hate her so much. She manages to crawl under our skin & irk so many of us & we have never met her IRL. It’s amazing! 🤣
    She spends so much on herself & still manages to have a look that says “bitch”. RBF for sure. Resting bitch face. Even if I walk past her, I will never say hi to her. Lol 🤣

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In the start of her her latest video, she said, “Today’s video is going to be a little different”. What?! We have already seen her change clothes a million times before, on IG & such haul/try on videos. How’s this any different?
    And she said before that she wanna do a boob reduction. Where is it? Ah no one is sponsoring her, that’s why! This dress doesn’t fit her & she’s dumb.
    And to dump Moe after she’s had his kid is the dumbest shit ever. Like she used him for his genes & bye 👋🏼? And has a kid that looks like him. Lol 😂
    Attached Image
    IMG_7102

1058 replies since 21/10/2022, 17:49   165795 views