Mel Soldera Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Here we go again with the see-through dresses… She seems to have an urge to show every inch of her body in public. I wonder what has caused this. She would probably be butt naked on ig if that was a thing, a trend or just everrrrythinggg.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her shape is just really odd. And that tube top/bustier looks like shit on her. Big busted doesn’t look good with such tops that emphasize the big boobs even more
    Attached Image
    IMG_7142

3.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Is she actually engaged or is she just marrying herself?

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    “I guess Imma use this as a little mini announcement at the same time. We’re not making a big deal about it because we’re not about that life. We got some news, guys! We’re not making a big deal about this.” Then proceeded to make a big deal about this 🙄

5.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Oh wow, now she doesn’t need to wear her fake engagement ring anymore. For some reason she didn’t mention engagement or proposal out loud but I guess this wasn’t just an upgrade of her self-engagement ring 😄

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Exactly. No mention of the word proposal or engagement. Straight out of the marketing/PR playbook & wants her audience to keep having talking points about her.
    I honestly think she picked the ring out & told her dude, “Is it OK that I say we are engaged?” How big is she as some wannabe failed “influencer” to have a deal with Anzie who has stores around US and Canada? I just don’t get it. She’s not a model or celebrity enough to garner a collaboration.
    And again I’ll reiterate that she never hit her goal of 100K subscribers.
    And good luck to her being some stepmom she’ll be a nightmare becuase of how she parades herself online & scantily too. At some point the dude would be like, “Can you stop becuase it’s embarrassing my kids.” 😅

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    Miss “I don’t want a typical engagement ring I want a simple Eternity band…” :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

8.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Seriously what a loser this guy sounds like! She picks out her own ring from her own store/collaboration just to give Anzie some publicity. Wouldn’t be surprised if she got the ring for free just to promote the company!! So he’s gonna move in with her and her insufferable child? Where is is he gonna put his stuff? She’s monopolized the whole house for her and her daughter’s stuff. Way to snuff out the masculinity of this guy, he’s probably a pansy but that’s probably how she likes them!

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I agree! I wouldn’t be surprised if she just picked out ANY ring from Anzie for this video, or it’s one of her many rings & jewelry already sitting in her closet.
    She has such pick-me energy. It’s repulsive 🤮
    I asked my husband before we got married, why is it usually that the woman moves in to the man’s home or they buy a place together. He said it’s very weird for the man to move in to the woman’s home. It’s that whole masculine vs feminine energy imbalance. Also it’s like she’s the provider. It’s super weird.
    Mel’s entire home is for her & her unattractive kid, Luca bear/munchkin/little mama. Her BF has got to be some p**sy to want to move in to her. Where is his obligation to his 2 kids too though? Are they gonna come to visit him here? How’s Mel gonna handle it? She’s too preppy/OCD I feel. Like her home gives me the feeling that you literally cannot have stains or dust in her home, or else you’re in deep shit. Also sometimes a man is broke AF & just using a woman for shelter 😂

10.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I watched the whole video now and it’s super weird that she just says ”this happened”. I bet ”this” was not a proposal, she just couldn’t live without a ring. It’s sad that still in 2023 some women only see their worth if they are good enough for a man and have a ring to prove it. It doesn’t take a lot to find a man and talk them into a marriage, so that shouldn’t be a measure of success in life.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Most of the comments on her video are congratulatory ones. If she was indeed engaged, she won’t be able to keep her mouth shut. We know her well by now. Lol 😂! She gives the vibe that she HAS to be married. She reeks desperation & pick-me-girl vibes. As much as she said “our life” alone is good enough, meaning she & her insufferable kid’s life together

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I 100% believe she picked out her own ring. Why would he go to anzie? For someone who said they were going to keep their relationship private she can’t seem to shut up about him.

Where’s he going to fit into her life in this house? Is he going to be okay with her always putting Luca first? Is she going to be okay with him with his kids? Where will they sleep when they visit? So many questions.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t have a problem with women picking out their engagement rings, IF they are indeed engaged. Many women do that, and also it saves the men the headache. Some men don’t know what to get or they’ll ask their GFs what they want or what kind of style they want & the men go get exactly that.
    My thing is I feel she was not exactly proposed to, like how she already was wearing her fake wedding band (the gold one). It’s all publicity at this point for her collab with Anzie. To drive sales.
    If she’s really engaged she would not be able to keep her mouth shut. But we shall see if from now she refers to him as fiancé. Lmao 🤣! But even then, I still don’t believe. Lol 😂
    Also for a man to take on a wife & a kid who isn’t his, it’s a huge commitment, financially speaking, as much as she claims they have so much history, which is such a joke 😂. Like we’re not meant to be the same person as we were even 1 year ago, let alone something as far as 20 years back. More like she acts like they’ve been dating for 23 years & that this is the history that she keeps referring to

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The whole video was weird, it’s so weird that she didn’t actually say we are engaged. Even how she was referring to the ring in the video was odd. I bet he doesn’t even know they are “engaged” 😂

15.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Kjoy @ 31/12/2023, 21:50) 
    The whole video was weird, it’s so weird that she didn’t actually say we are engaged. Even how she was referring to the ring in the video was odd. I bet he doesn’t even know they are “engaged” 😂

Epic loser move!😒i almost feel bad for her! She so badly wants to be loved and picked and chosen! I wonder why is she like that? I mean did her parents not make her the most important person when she was growing up? It’s so much like she’s trying to fill an empty void unrelentlessly and unsuccessfully.

1058 replies since 21/10/2022, 17:49   165798 views