Mel Soldera Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Very rarely does she do a hot meal 🥘. Sometimes there are leftover pasta or pasta soup but that’s so rare AND very little amount for a kid! Also she justified herself with the whole “but that’s the point why I show her lunches, to normalize that kids’ lunches don’t always have to look like those from Pinterest”. But like no shit 💩, Mel, no one asked you to do bento box style or cutesy lunches like sandwiches shaped like a bear nonsense, but do better at this. Then for lunch she herself go have a big ass meal with burger & fries 🍟 & key lime pie with her girl friends. WTF 🙄
    Attached Image
    IMG_7831

2.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Exactly! That’s the lunch I saw! 👀 always give my kids 2 snacks for am recess, 2 for pm recess, and then 2 more if they stay after school!!! But that’s just their SNACKS, not their actual lunch!! Yeah I found that odd too, normalize lunches!! No shit einstein, normal moms just put. Everything in the lunchbox, sometimes with a cute note if we have time, she’s normalizing moms that can’t even be bothered to properly nourish their kid all the while scarfing down huge meals herself at lunchtime!

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Exactly. Then she’ll say it’s always the women (that talk shit). Like no shit woman, you put herself out there so you opened up that judgment. I’m not a mom, and even I know to feed kids better. You’re onto something here. She’s portion controlling her kid & the no protein kills me. We are made of protein & fats. And the vegs & fruits don’t fill up the tummy long enough. And then she always gives those snacks. She’ll say organic this or that. Organic doesn’t mean shit when it’s still snacks. For her own lunches she’ll have some huge ass salad from that Mandy’s Salads DELIVERED to her home even, or orders Sushi Bar Kim too

4.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Is this an effort to raise an anorexic stunted dwarf?

# notenoughfood

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Things ($) should loosen up once the Simple Wedding takes place, I’ll bet.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’d rather spend money on shopping, makeup, bags, clothes, these expensive treatments & meals for herself than budget proper grocery money for her kid is what I think. This is a form of abuse. Already healthcare, school & medical are taken care of in Canada. She doesn’t even need to give her parents money like a monthly allowance or plan for her parents’ retirement, unlike some of us that have to. Not everyone is privileged like her even though she always claims the immigrant card. There’s literally not much else she is saving for. I’ve never seen anyone this self-absorbed even after becoming a mom. She’s such a bitch

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dropping $250 on this tiny band just because, “Ohh when it gets cold my ring would slip but when I was in the Dominican, it is fine so I don’t wanna resize it.” Isn’t she just buying her own wedding band? And another ring (some rainbow ring) costs $675 and she’s also thinking of getting it. And again with the iced coffee from a coffee shop when she already has coffee machine at home! Rich people don’t even spend money like this. They hate waste!
    That’s almost $1000 there. All these money could go to Luca’s lunch 🥙 Like proper food & bills. Feed your kid properly!

Edited by putain de merde! - 4/3/2024, 22:28
    Attached Image
    IMG_7849

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (putain de merde! @ 4/3/2024, 22:09) 
    Dropping $250 on this tiny band just because, “Ohh when it gets cold my ring would slip but when I was in the Dominican, it is fine so I don’t wanna resize it.” Isn’t she just buying her own wedding band? And another ring (some rainbow ring) costs $675 and she’s also thinking of getting it. And again with the iced coffee from a coffee shop when she already has coffee machine at home! Rich people don’t even spend money like this. They hate waste!
    That’s almost $1000 there. All these money could go to Luca’s lunch 🥙 Like proper food & bills. Feed your kid properly!

I came to this thread as soon as I saw the extra band. Where does she talk about the band at?

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Try this:
    https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0Oj...zRlODBiNWFlZA==

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New pose! 😂
    Attached Image
    IMG_4237

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Seriously? Look at the thigh bulk.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Look at her round face & that double chin too 🤣! And the skirt is so short, it’s riding up her ass cheeks. Absolutely disgusting 🤮!
    And why does she use the word “style”? “I got styled by my 6 year old today”, “I styled this with this or that”. Like no shit she’s not a stylist. Talking herself up again as usual. And wow no more “good morning from Luca’s lunch” & showing the miserable lunch boxes. She must read here. Oh wait lmao 😂! It’s spring break, I see. Got her work bestie aka young kid to go to “work” with her. Get a real life, Mel. “Today I have work meetings”. What work meetings when you’re just playing with bags & jewelry? And I bet you didn’t buy none of those rings. Just showing off as usual like you’re rich AF & can drop hundreds or thousands on jewelry just to promote Anzie which then lines your pocket. Disgusting 🤮
    Attached Image
    IMG_7869

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Also what the fark is “as her person”? She’s so literally stupid
    Attached Image
    IMG_7874

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    She looks like a different person after having her makeup done!

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Honestly, I think she looks worst with all that makeup.

1058 replies since 21/10/2022, 17:49   165828 views