Mel Soldera Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Such a hand talker showing off her ring 😒 And talking about her support system, but no mention of her ex husband Moe who at least brought in income for her to do her “sales agency” nonsense aka resell bags lol 😂
    Attached Image
    IMG_8190

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She’s not good but check out the two ‘wing beauties’ on either side …😳. This is the best they could do to pull themselves together??

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 7/4/2024, 00:24) 
    She’s not good but check out the two ‘wing beauties’ on either side …😳. This is the best they could do to pull themselves together??

:hearty-laugh: Content creation as Mel puts it. She makes herself & her work out to be more important than anyone & anything lol 😂. She said for this part it’s to go onto her channel, I think that’s why she sat in the middle, but come on woman you’re not the star here! This is to launch their YouTube channel! And they could at least dress better. Retyche has bad reviews that their bags and products are counterfeits

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The other day too she showed some bomber jacket & said, “High school me would’ve been so down with this look.” She legit didn’t develop mentally, stuck in her high school & 20’s time, late 90’s to early-mid 2000’s. Most narcissists’ personalities & characters are etched in at 3-5 years old, and so even though they grow up to be adults, their mentality is of a teenager or someone younger. Very childish, immature, self-centered, etc.

I wish we never have social media. It brings out the narcissism in people. Even people have kids to show them off on SM & they make a bunch of them (ie, gave birth to a few or a lot of kids) 😒

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What was the point of the video again? Go Big or go home and don't do it half assed. Great advise from dumb and dumber

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Exactly. I’d rather she talked more in detail about business strategy, how to craft your contracts, clauses, etc. Tangible shit. But no, nothing. Stupidity at its finest & entrepreneurIALship again she said

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Coliflower she wrote. Lmao 🤣
    Attached Image
    IMG_8206

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    OMG! Why are these people all so stupid?? I question whether or not they got beyond 6th grade.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Exactly lmao 🤣 And she claims to speak Italian & French too & she’s so proud of that but English is the most commonly used one so how the hell she fucks up there. And she has a degree in fashion marketing or is this also fake like her whole personality lol 😂

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    Why does she keep saying ‘boyfriend’? This is twice since she became ‘engaged’ that I’ve heard her say that instead of fiancée.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s living in her mid-late teens era when they dated lol 😂 Very childish behavior

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She parties & celebrates a lot for nothing, really. It’s like those people that always get lit on Fri, spend tons on booze & get drunk, and come next Mon they have to go back to work. Just living for the weekend. Like what do those people have going on that they should really celebrate & party like that? They are at some dead end job. And I mean everyone has birthdays, Christmas, and it’s not like she hit a milestone of making her 1st million in her “business” or whatever. Anything to just pig out & drink is what I think it is. Recently too she & her dude celebrated his birthday, then also date night aka hotel which then we all know they did coitus (sooo traditional of her huh! Then why go to a hotel with a man? We all know what a man & women do in a hotel room! 😂). Then also celebrated V-Day with her Loocah Bear, decorated the whole house etc. I swear she just does things for the Gram. Who the fuck spends so much time on such nonsense?? And also recently Easter, pigging out again. She said she’s Catholic. Why then Easter bunnies? She doesn’t even get that it’s all paganism and she’s teaching her daughter rubbish.
    Now again with the Grand Prix nonsense. How’s that her favorite party when she also loves her birthday & Christmas & winter, and many others??? Here we go again 🙄
    So ALL these are her “content creation”. Lmao what a crock of shit this woman is 🤣💩
    Attached Image
    IMG_8222

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Didn't Mel join Weight Watchers when she was still in the hospital right after having a baby? I've always thought it was funny that someone as pathologically superficial as Mel had such a homely kid.

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Welcome , KARMA!!

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Off course she has a tramp stamp and a butt tattoo. Those results are just temporary, don’t really see the point with those treatments. Em sculpt and cool sculpting fine but this is so not worth the money in my opinion.
    Attached Image
    IMG_0298

1058 replies since 21/10/2022, 17:49   165753 views