Dumbkin, Slumkin, Backwoods Bumpkin. Rap Reels, Tacky Heels, Chemical Drinks, My Life Stinks. Pt. 81

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 9/11/2022, 18:17) 
    QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 11/9/2022, 06:01 PM) 
    D653DE42-4AF7-4344-9806-CDB2D108E28D

We all know she wears extensions but this shows how thin her real hair is, and this part of the scalp isn’t bearing the weight of those extra long hair pieces. She’d be much better off giving her scalp and ratty hair a break and wear a nice lace front wig, like Tammy does. A wig will last a lot longer than those expensive extensions and be cheaper in the long run. Not that she cares about money. I feel bad for her scalp and her face, they’ve been through the wringer. I imagine them cringing when she drives up to the med spa and hair salon.

Looks like she has fleas...

FLEASA!!!

2. BlueSky45
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Yassss! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

3.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I also watched Jools’ closet declutter. I laughed out loud when Lisa clapped those flip flops together and Jools’ comment about that.

She is backpedaling, and by not addressing her comment or apologizing. She’s now trying hard to look relatable and caring with her thrift donations. She totally had to add that the thrift shop donates to a domestic abuse shelter. Lisa had to add “And I’m all about that.” Yeah right, when has she ever given a crap about domestic violence? Especially with her old fashioned stupid ideas? Give me a break.

4.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    IMO anyone who is cleaning out their closet just for charity is just full of poop...it's just an easy way to get rid of stuff - and I'm guilty of that too. If I declutter something, I just want it gone the easy way.

Charities would benefit more from time and money than from someone's discarded (designer) clothes.

5.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New.

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62642938

904 replies since 27/10/2022, 00:30   56628 views