« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    those FUGGS look really really cheap and will probably offer zero support for her fllintstones feet.

Shilling a new weight loss coach — sponsored?

Please please subscribe to her IG — she needs the 4.99 to be able to turn the heating on at the haunted hovel. No heat means she will have to wear her beanies, fuggs and coat from Walmart whilst at home this winter.

7D9B3488-1953-4A36-AD60-18E3F3056A47

4992324C-5E86-4EBA-B51F-5F76E74525DE

2.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I will never pay a subscription fee to anyone. I’m so over the whole ‘influencer’ thing across the board. I also refuse to buy pitched products from influencers who received the product for free. Dumb or not it’s my personal boycott. I’m also unsubbing from any YouTuber whose channel has turned into link fests. I’ve subbed to 2 small home making channels with very small sub counts. As their channels are growing so are their egos and greed. What started as hobby channels have turned into buy this, link below. I’m so over it.
    One of the channels asked viewers yesterday why her views are going down. I did not respond that it’s most likely viewers are tired of all the linking of very expensive free products they have received. She thinks it’s because she started Christmas decorating too early. No, I’m tired of seeing your free pots and pans, robotic vacuum, stick vacuum, all sent for free but we’re expected to pay for them. Ok, rant over 😂

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    Justifying to high heavens…

1509C2F7-2276-45CF-BAFB-A1E53E4C0133

7AD6443E-C2FD-477A-BA07-3327E685ED86

0DCB60C5-D1DB-490C-B76A-ED7017E2ECC5

4.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    Found the perfect hat for this outfit
    Attached Image
    20221116_115806

5.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dumb dumb thinks paid subscription service will stop negativity!? Ask Jen Ross how that's going 😂😂😂😂😂

She needs money.

6.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Came here to discuss the subscription. WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL?! I should be shocked she thinks she can/will make money from this...but I'm not. She's lost her mind...

7. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 11/16/2022, 11:28 AM) 
    I will never pay a subscription fee to anyone. I’m so over the whole ‘influencer’ thing across the board. I also refuse to buy pitched products from influencers who received the product for free. Dumb or not it’s my personal boycott. I’m also unsubbing from any YouTuber whose channel has turned into link fests. I’ve subbed to 2 small home making channels with very small sub counts. As their channels are growing so are their egos and greed. What started as hobby channels have turned into buy this, link below. I’m so over it.
    One of the channels asked viewers yesterday why her views are going down. I did not respond that it’s most likely viewers are tired of all the linking of very expensive free products they have received. She thinks it’s because she started Christmas decorating too early. No, I’m tired of seeing your free pots and pans, robotic vacuum, stick vacuum, all sent for free but we’re expected to pay for them. Ok, rant over 😂

Addison's Wonderland?

I'm shocked that woman doesn't link her tampons.

These companies have to realize that no one believes these influencers. Like they've been wearing or using a product forever and, coincidentally, the company "reached out to them" with a code. Sure Jan.

QUOTE (Land Creature @ 11/16/2022, 12:00 PM) 
    Dumb dumb thinks paid subscription service will stop negativity!? Ask Jen Ross how that's going 😂😂😂😂😂

She needs money.

Well, Jennifer Ross is raking in about 4-5 grand a month on the worlds most boring Patreon videos.

QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 11/16/2022, 11:59 AM) 

So she's now using the stone on her house as inspiration? Marnie, when you blend in with the exterior of you boring house, time to reconsider your life choices.

She looks like a scarecrow sticking in the dirt.

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CC and Donny's PT Babysitter @ 16/11/2022, 20:15) 

Addison's Wonderland?

These companies have to realize that no one believes these influencers. Like they've been wearing or using a product forever and, coincidentally, the company "reached out to them" with a code. Sure Jan.

She needs money.

Well, Jennifer Ross is raking in about 4-5 grand a month on the worlds most boring Patreon videos.

So she's now using the stone on her house as inspiration? Marnie, when you blend in with the exterior of you boring house, time to reconsider your life choices.

I’ve never heard of Addison wonderland. I’m talking mostly about Charlotte grove farmhouse. I’m ready to unsub and I really liked her. There are a couple of others too.

9. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 11/16/2022, 01:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (CC and Donny's PT Babysitter @ 16/11/2022, 20:15) 

Addison's Wonderland?

She needs money.

I’ve never heard of Addison wonderland. I’m talking mostly about Charlotte grove farmhouse. I’m ready to unsub and I really liked her. There are a couple of others too.

Ugh. AW is annoying as heck. I think every single person on IG with a public account is the same.

10.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Subscription service, pay her? Let's see how that works out for ya Manks! :hearty-laugh:

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Marnie "beggar" Goldberg

QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 16/11/2022, 18:59) 

More rubber pants?

12. DivorcewithWonder
        +9   Like  

User deleted

It really irritates me that she was pushing the Faster Way down everyone's throats and then came out to say that it wsa not sustainable. Now she is pushing her next fad in the name of a buck, and it is so wrong because people are often vulnerable and desperate when it comes to wanting to lose weight. She is taking advantage.

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My guess is Marnie will get 10 paid subscribers. $50 a month, or $600 a year. Maybe enough to heat the house this winter.

14.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “Hopefully that will eliminate the trolls”….sorry to break it to you, but you still have Stumpy.

15. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Wait, so the only way to see Marnie”s IG is to subscribe?

888 replies since 16/11/2022, 03:24   94227 views