Skin like a flour tortilla shaking the udders still, Jay brings back the fart bag 2.0 Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Greedy Sammy. I remember her and BS opening products in Ulta, but never buying them.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why doesn't she clear her damn throat?!?

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’m not convinced they didn’t move back into the house they were trying to rent out and sell or whatever

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 26/11/2023, 04:27) 
    I’m not convinced they didn’t move back into the house they were trying to rent out and sell or whatever

They could be using the new home as a business and tax write off.

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shesaidwhat @ 11/26/2023, 09:34 AM) 
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 26/11/2023, 04:27) 

They could be using the new home as a business and tax write off.

They tried to rent it out. But their rent was too high.

Now they are paying a mortgage AND rent. Crazy.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 23/11/2023, 03:16) 
    Greedy Sammy. I remember her and BS opening products in Ulta, but never buying them.

They would open, swatch or try them, then return them to the shelves. They are both disgusting.

So, Jobless is jobless, once again. No surprise there. He'll always be a lazy, useless, stupid, fat, stinky, hairy little troglodyte.

Sam didn't go into detail why they moved back to Tahoe, all of a sudden, after they bugged out of their new house. She's using it as a studio for her flourishing social media career. *cough* OnlyFans/camming *cough* Maybe they get a partial or full write off, since it's a "work space" ala Jessica Braun.

Who's taking bets on how long it will take them to file for bankruptcy, again?

7.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    They 100% moved back to the other house she was using as a studio. She’s filmed in her room, the kitchen and you can see a tv in the living room. There’s also been zero footage in the Tahoe rental lately. I’m guessing they couldn’t afford rent plus a mortgage. What I don’t get is why they didn’t just sell it? Also, the reason she said they moved to the rental in Tahoe was because P was getting bullied pretty badly in school. I think this house is 45 min from Tahoe so there’s no way they could keep the kids in the same school. I wonder if they have him homeschooled. Either way, those poor kids. They’re never going to feel grounded.

8.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Geez. Those kids have moved over 15 times in their lives. Pheeny has to be close to 13 by now.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShaynaMay @ 12/1/2023, 04:28 PM) 
    They 100% moved back to the other house she was using as a studio. She’s filmed in her room, the kitchen and you can see a tv in the living room. There’s also been zero footage in the Tahoe rental lately. I’m guessing they couldn’t afford rent plus a mortgage. What I don’t get is why they didn’t just sell it? Also, the reason she said they moved to the rental in Tahoe was because P was getting bullied pretty badly in school. I think this house is 45 min from Tahoe so there’s no way they could keep the kids in the same school. I wonder if they have him homeschooled. Either way, those poor kids. They’re never going to feel grounded.

It was Lily who was getting bullied but yes, that's the alleged reason for the move to the rental house. Maybe they will homeschool Lily which makes me so sad. That child needs to get AWAY from her loser parents.

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 1/12/2023, 23:14) 
    QUOTE (ShaynaMay @ 12/1/2023, 04:28 PM) 

It was Lily who was getting bullied but yes, that's the alleged reason for the move to the rental house. Maybe they will homeschool Lily which makes me so sad. That child needs to get AWAY from her loser parents.

Oh wow, this whole time I thought it was Phoenix who was! Poor Lily. Not that I would rather it P, but it just seems more likely to be him because Lily is so sweet.

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It's only going to get worse for the kids. With a mom that slings her TaTa's all over the place, their classmates will never let that go.

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Girls are vicious. Norman can probably find some fellow dorks to hang out with. It's harder for girls and clearly Lily was trying to fit in ... but just doesn't. If she was acting like Scam around people I can see why she would be shunned. She needs to drop her mother's mannerisms and stupidity and be her own self. But it's hard at her age. I feel for her. I hope things get better.

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I haven't watched this family in a long time, but I did watch her last vlog. Sam is trying to act like a woman in her 20's and she just can't pull it off. I just want to scream "grow the F up!"
    It does look like they are back in their "old" house now. I don't understand 1) why do companies work with her when she can't even bring in 1k views a vlog?? and 2) where are they getting the money to pay their mortgage ?

Jay....well....there are just no words.....

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In the vlog from the other day, Lily offered Jobless a bite of her caramel apple. He took a huge bite, then gave it back and her remark about the enormous hole in her apple made by her garden gnome dad was, "Buff."

Buff. Gods, that poor, silly girl sounds just like her mother, inappropriate remarks, baby talk, tossing her head around, and all.

Buff. What daughter says that to her dad, but one raised by that idiot, Sam?

Sam must be raging that she had to move back to her house, that is way, way outside of her precious Tahoe.

Maybe Jobless should get a fucking job.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just watched them today for the first time in many years. Where are they living now? Other than the kids being older, everything felt pretty much the same. 😂

599 replies since 9/12/2022, 02:52   67052 views