Hookers On Ice, On Sale For Half price. Wrinkled ol Camel Crotch is FRUMPY, Not Nice! Pt. 83

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That Bridget Bardo tee shirt is laughable especially with the cigarette 🚬 🤣 This woman is crazy along with her hillbilly family they remind me of the TV show the Beverly Hillbillies but we all know that was a tv show not real life like we are seeing now 😜 I’m still not grasping when did all this money came into play🧐 Yes she liked to shop but like Old Navy, Gap and yes a designer bag like Chanel on a special occasion but than her obsession started and has spiraled out of control! I really can’t imagine living her life she is all dressed up and nowhere to go except to her drive through McDonald’s Burger joint with no cheese or ketchup because after 2 years of eating that now it’s making her tummy hurt🙄

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 13/1/2023, 02:04) 
    John is retired now so shouldn't he drive Will to school? No wait...that would leave absolutely nothing for Lisa to do. :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

Welcome new members!

Lisa likes driving Will to school so she can show off her car and see all the lip combos the teachers are wearing.

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Also, Lisa is lazy and using whatever she can to excuse why she doesn’t work out. I lift weights and you don’t turn manly or get big muscles because WE DON’T HAVE THE HORMONES TO DO THAT LIKE MEN. Also, most bigger muscular guys take steroids or other enhancements to make them bigger. It’s is extremely hard to get huge muscles.

That being said Will probably did say that as he probably doesn’t like change. Every comment Lisa has made about Will leads me to believe he is special needs and on the spectrum. I only bring it up when people ask why this kid/adult is not driving. Regardless, Lisa won’t ever admit it or mention it. She just says stupid things that he is immature and such. I feel for the guy I hope he goes to college and out of the Dumbcan house.

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Observe @ 13/1/2023, 06:25) 
    CITAZIONE (A.DoraBuhl @ 12/1/2023, 14:36) 
    As rich as the Duncan's are,

I highly doubt they are rich.

We don't think they are rich either so her spending has really fascinated most of us. We're waiting on the "McD's" (borrowing that as their name) to fall on their faces.

5.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE]
    That’s Kate Moss

No, it’s a young Brigitte Bardot.

6. Jools’ Ghost
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Have I lost the plot or did someone mention this man on here recently? (It may be cynthia beaumonts thread )

https://news.sky.com/story/tiktok-star-waf...attack-12785543

In a bit of a dip will be back on YT soon xx

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Observe @ 1/13/2023, 12:25 AM) 
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 12/1/2023, 14:36) 
    As rich as the Duncan's are, you would think they would hire a personal driver for Wheel, while a personal chef whips up some at home McD's. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Sarcasm. Lisa wants everyone to think they are rich. :rolleyes: Tesla's, Gocci, Chanel, and living in the Swamp 'hood (Salters Haven, we call it the Swamp) You know they are rich . . . bah ha ha! (laughing at Lisa not you)

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Burberry,13/1/2023, 03:59 ?t=62682797&st=645#entry460092244]
    QUOTE (CathyW55 @ 1/12/2023, 09:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (Jicama Chips @ 1/12/2023, 06:06 PM) 
    What those praising her and following her idiotic lead are not seeing is Lisa gives zero flux about being healthy. All she cares about is pretending she’s a model off duty. She does not care about getting the proper nutrients. She only cares about being skinny. I never cared what she does to her self-absorbed self, but I used to care about those who were legitimately in distress about their weight for whatever reasons. But now I just feel like if they’ve been watching her for a long time and haven’t caught her bullshit yet, that’s on them. And if they’re new and unfamiliar with the true motives that are so obvious to us, then shame on taking the dietary/medical advice of some random makeup YouTuber.

QUOTE (CathyW55 @ 13/1/2023, 02:06) 
    I guess a shirt with a blond bimbo with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth is better than a giraffe :smoking-smiley-face:

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11914329/...5AD5781A8B.jpeg)

That’s Kate Moss

It’s Brigitte Bardot.

Oh yeah! I zoomed and see that!

9.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Wonder what the link whore will have in today's Friday Hawl ya'll - what is possibly left to buy lol...

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Observe @ 13/1/2023, 06:25) 
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 12/1/2023, 14:36) 
    As rich as the Duncan's are, you would think they would hire a personal driver for Wheel, while a personal chef whips up some at home McD's. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

I don’t think they are rich either. If they were, they wouldn’t have chosen that swamp house in the worst lot in the community. Lisa is driving them into the poor house with her excessive spending.

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    does she just buy and resell things? I would go broke doing that. especially clothing

12.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kimmy922 @ 13/1/2023, 02:22) 
    I'm new here. Recently unsubscribed from her channel. Been with her since the beginning, but nothing she posts the last couple years resonates with me any longer.I used to love her videos. But the spending, and hoarding , bad diets, disfiguring plastic surgeries, unhealthy lifestyle, distorted views on everything just turns me off. I used to love her simple makeup routines, hair styles, and cute outfits. She seemed so normal. I so wish she would gain some weight, cut that horrible hair and dress refined and classy.

Welcome!! I was a long time subscriber until she became so out of touch with reality!! She had so much going for her and has ruined herself and her channel! The numbers on her social media accounts speak for themselves!!

13.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    did Lisa get dropped by Walmart etc - I don't see sponsored videos anymore - she can't link, she can't earn - what is she going to do now?

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    More jeans, another blazer, new hair dryer???? Her fixations never end.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HermesStoreManger @ 1/13/2023, 02:14 PM) 
    did Lisa get dropped by Walmart etc - I don't see sponsored videos anymore - she can't link, she can't earn - what is she going to do now?

Wonder if that’s why no more Walmart rib eyes! 😉. But, if she was, it’s probably because her audience are not Walmart people so no one is clicking the links! Lisa’s subscribers watched her because of high end makeup and designer clothes, not Walmart clothes and drug store makeup! These influencers will do anything for money, yet wonder why their views and comments have all but disappeared!

902 replies since 27/12/2022, 03:41   70719 views