Hookers On Ice, On Sale For Half price. Wrinkled ol Camel Crotch is FRUMPY, Not Nice! Pt. 83

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel like we mentioned this Heather gal a super long time ago. She is very good friends (IRL) with Cathy Williamson, who has "The Middle Page" blog. Cathy is one of those women who is blogging with money, plenty of money, vs for money.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I said to my friend over a year ago Lisa was copying Heather. I can’t stand Heather either. All these women think all that matters is buying the top designer items, being thin and having long hair As far as Walmart, I wouldn’t be surprised if she decided to not do Walmart because I think she wants to be nothing but luxury. I guess we’ll see soon as Spring will be coming and Walmart will be wanting their Spring lines promoted.

3.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Did she just really toss all her new shit on the ground? Also, WTF didn’t she edit it out then? Why is she so shocked?

733CC106-5773-44E7-A0C8-8AC738479EA7

4.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s so….odd, in so many ways.

At this stage I’m convinced she has some degree of autism. Just like poor, Wheeel.

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I've said she's very deep in disorders, addictions and bad habits. The family has looked away for 52 years so I don't expect them to step in or even see what we see.

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This last video I felt like she was having meltdown that day.

7.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Debbie50 @ 1/15/2023, 01:36 PM) 
    This last video I felt like she was having meltdown that day.

She needs alot of meltdowns to break through her addictions. It's sad to see that all these purchases just aren't making her happy. And they certainly aren't making her any sexier, yummier, or giving her more feminine energy lol.

8.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Silly me, back in 2017ish, thought Lisa had enough brain cells to be able accept some guidance. Instead, she came here, well GG in those years, and took everything that was written to be hatred. Ok fine. What was, and is, even worse is she so hell bent in proving us wrong that she goes as far as to do everything we "call out" as being incorrect, not once, but over and over again. (Repeat actions, another one of her mental issues)
    She may be in the spectrum, I say there is brain damage from childhood trauma, there well could be both. We'll never determine that.
    I think we can all agree we will never fix her, I do not think anyone could, she has gone to the edge of the cliff and is in a free fall now. I no longer check in to see what she has purchased now, I am here to see how long she lasts and if she hits the ground, records and publishes it.
    That scene she left in, throwing things off the table, tells far more about her brain, than she realizes. Reminds me of the time, a few years ago, when John was out of town and she walked away, then sat in front of the camera in a faux fur and made a frustrated sound along with some verbal garble. Then went on to publish "that crazy" on the internet. -Do not ask what year that was, it was in the old house, and the video may be gone. -
    More recent, that notebook page with the endless ramble of words, was a real sign of insanity. And again, she saw nothing wrong with displaying it. The woman is in dire need of serious help and never going to get it.
    No matter what the founding reasons are for her way of living, her continued actions have only made things worse and added more layers to her issues. (IMO)

9.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    What is with the orange streaks in her hair? I can’t believe Morgan would do that. She should be embarrassed to show that as her work. Lisa also needs to reevaluate those wings she does. She thinks it lifts her eyes but it just looks like a line drawn way above her natural lash line. Looks fake and strange.

10.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    That’s Lisa, fake and strange.

11.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fake and strange, mostly deranged. Hauling 100 vibey pair with her stringy orange juice hair.

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I suspect she read "orange juice hair" here, and right away thought you want to see orange juice hair, I WILL SHOW you some ORANGE juice hair. Yep, she is crazy enough to look crazier just to "show us" who the real boss (in her mind) is.

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

Here we go again.

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Babababa654321 @ 15/1/2023, 03:07) 
    Does anyone follow so heather on utube or Instagram? The amount of high end shopping of bags, shoes and clothes reminds me of lisa but she had a lot more class and style. Her videos aren’t titled hauls but more of what to wear over 40 plus. There is a constant array of new everything snd lots of links for you to shop her items. Her husband just left her because of the excessive shopping.

Oh really? There is such a long list of divorces on YT from the people I’ve watched in the past. I checked out her channel a couple of times but I was bored. She is another LTK clone Who mostly shows clothing for her own body type which is super thin.

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did Heather mention it in one of her videos that she was getting divorced? How did you find out?

902 replies since 27/12/2022, 03:41   70719 views