Hookers On Ice, On Sale For Half price. Wrinkled ol Camel Crotch is FRUMPY, Not Nice! Pt. 83

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That black is really aging her. She looks an easy 60+.

2.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The room of a mad 20 year old girl who just moved away from home.
    Screenshot_20230119-0113162

3.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She still reads Cosmopolitan!? That must be Tiger Beat under the Cosmo. :snickering:

4.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The upstairs is really Lisa's 1st apartment because she never lived on her own. She went right into marriage, then back home and then to John. She never grew up and at 52, she never will. Her disorders magnify her immaturity and make it worse because they were never modified or corrected.

5. Carol Kay
        +7   Like  

User deleted

In between marriage to J1 and J2 she lived on her own and accumulated a lot of her debt.Her brother moved in with her and then she ended up back with her parents.

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    But she didn't live on her own for very long. I'm sure her brother moved in pretty quickly. And you know she was at mom and dad's daily.

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If something should happen to John she will run home to daddy. Remember John paid her bills.

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The room more than likely has nothing to do with her never living on her own, its just another display of her stunted brain activity.

9. Jools’ Ghost
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BaughKee @ 19/1/2023, 03:21) 
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 1/18/2023, 08:57 AM) 
    LOL thanks honey remember all tip a tiny bit in the lid Swirl your brush in it Tap off the excess and Buff

Yep, a tiny bit is all that’s needed…then buff and buff. Can do more layers if more coverage is needed. What color do you wear, Jools?

It’s fairly light in the pic as that was the lowest they did on qvc back then but can use fair as well. Fair is probably more my shade if you were to pic but they are very forgiving.

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I love Oribe styling products especially the texture spray which I always have on hand. I know some don't like the scent but I happen to like the scent. As with every scent, we each have our own likes and dislikes. As far as the shampoo and conditioner, it's fine but I would never buy them again.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Early a lot of us said the Oribe reminded us of maple syrup. I was part of a vast group of people that were part of a test group. We had Oribe used on our hair at the salon but had no clue what the brand was. We also were given unmarked product to try at home.
    The owner of the salon I had been going to (can no longer afford to go there, buying new furniture instead) was a major investor in Oribe
    From what I understand (local chatter, and the owner of the salon I go to now) Carolyn is still a major investor in the brand.

12.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I tried all the Oribe products and was not impressed. Definitely not worth the high prices.

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was not impressed by Oribe. I've used a lot of products over the years. I would not repurchase Oribe. I think it's a brand and people like Lisa like it because it's expensive and "bougie".

Has she ever mentioned Kerastase? Also expensive but I LOVE everything I've ever tried and have repurchased a lot. It's expensive but worth it.

14.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I bet if you gave Lisa an undisclosed bottle of hair care and told her it was the most expensive luxurious line (but it was actually a drugstore line) she would love it.

I was thinking about it, and I think she wanted the drugstore stuff to “fail” on her end as she wants an excuse to buy more expensive hair care. Some of the stuff she did with the drugstore line was moronic. Too much oil and not cleansing enough and too much conditioner is why she was oily.

Some of the poorest people in the world have the most beautiful hair. A lot is genetics and the climate you live in, along with health and age. If you color treat you probably need protein and moisture. The best thing to grow your hair is not to mess with it. Stop color treating and using irons. That being said genetics and age come into factor and no matter how hard you try you will always have fine hair. I used cheap hair care products as a teenager and had the most beautiful hair. Once I started dying and bleaching and of course aging, it went to shit.

This is where you can tell who is authentic on YouTube. If someone tells you that you can only use such and such products and only eat such and such food, there’s almost a 100% chance they are a sheister or a moron. Even more so if they link products and get a kick back.

Edited by Skankhunt - 1/19/2023, 06:50 PM

15.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 1/19/2023, 07:15 AM) 
    The room of a mad 20 year old girl who just moved away from home.

those prints are not representative of them AT ALL. Now Homer Simpson and Donatella . . . yeah. That I could fathom.

902 replies since 27/12/2022, 03:41   70719 views