Hookers On Ice, On Sale For Half price. Wrinkled ol Camel Crotch is FRUMPY, Not Nice! Pt. 83

« Older   Newer »

1. Jools’ Ghost
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I use Garnier Ultimate Blends, The sleek perfector oil with pure coconut oil.
    Smells amazing and does the job.

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jools, from looking at your photo, I would never use oil on your hair. It looks fine and possibly thin in density. If you color, you need a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. If your color fades, a shampoo for color treated is good. To cleanse well and for maximum fluffiness, stay with good shampoos with sulfate. Professional shampoos, will not dry out your hair, regardless of sulfates.

This big "no sulfates" craze makes me sick. Sorry. This comes from a certified stylist and hair color technician doing hair since 1979. I worked the major hair shows in US and taught product use and knowledge in salon, in class and in seminars on stage.

The only clients that can use oil without it weighing the hair down and making it oily, are those with kinky, extremely dry hair. It does not penetrate so it does no good at all other than a temporary fix to tamp down frizzies. Even then, it has no benefit and it's been a huge "money making boon" to the hair companies.

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nothing works better, for me, in summer humidity than Reverie Milk Anti-Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment. I have fine thin hair, always have, its not an age issue. Otherwise, I go between the Amika purple shampoo & conditioner, Oribe for beautiful color (yep I do, don't come at me!) and Dallas by R+Co
    Vary between various blowout products, mousse, thickening spay, and hairspray, brands, hold levels and whatever else you can think of. I am a bit of a product junkie, but mandate myself to use things up and everything must fit into a specific space. Area is full, I cannot buy anything, until I manage to have space again.
    Once in a while I do try a product that does not work and after a few attempts I will throw it away. That happens few and far between

4. Carol Kay
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I just watched a video from TheGrayLatte.This woman has the same scraggly hair as Lisa(but she’s growing out her grey)She name dropped Lisa and bought the same LV bag.Unbelievable!She does the same gestures poofing up her hair and pushing it back too.

5.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I looked at TheGrayLatte and she reminds me of MrsTheDoll!

1E2A8733-F354-4BB5-9583-A69E99155CA1

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    OMG. She must be kidding. The hair, the blue eye shadow... :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 1/20/2023, 04:06 PM) 

WTF??

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Please tell me that woman has a drinking problem! Oy!

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Y’all know Lisa is taking notes on that notepad from all our product suggestions. 😂

10.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Is Lisa serious with that ridiculous Zara bodysuit with the flowers on it in her new IG reel/post....that outfit reeks out of work hooker. Geez.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lisa’s hair plan:

Try a few drugstore products and skew the results and say drugstore products are awful, because she really dudn’t want to use drugstore products.

Claim to be a hero and say she wants to try more professional products for “us.”

Buy an enormous of professional hair products (using Brooke’s esthetician information to get products she couldn’t before) and make videos because ultimately she’s bored with what she has and she’s sick of only using a Coleen Rothschild.

Remember though it’s all for “us!” Oh, and no extensions!!!

Edit: What a narc for using Brooke to get products. It’s not for her, it’s Brooke’s.

Edited by Skankhunt - 1/20/2023, 06:34 PM

12.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 20/1/2023, 16:06) 

I remember her. She has not changed her hair since the 70’s when she was young.

13.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I watched Deb, MrsTheDoll, years ago. She was always talking about Lisa and copied her. She did massive makeup and nail polish haul videos. Her makeup is still as bad as it was back then. She turned out to be a real bitch and that’s when I stopped watching her.

14.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m sorry but she giving Hatchet Face from the movie Crybaby 😭

15.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 20/1/2023, 18:02) 
    Is Lisa serious with that ridiculous Zara bodysuit with the flowers on it in her new IG reel/post....that outfit reeks out of work hooker. Geez.

Her IG reels are boring. She lives in a beach town, yet all her reels take place on her front porch in front of the door 🙄 …. Either there or in the back by the dumpster of a fast food restaurant 🤣

902 replies since 27/12/2022, 03:41   70719 views