Driving Miss Linkwhore, Stumpy’s Butt Must Be Sore Pt 172

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The caption on the above pic should read: "Hurry and take the pic, I have to pee!" :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

If she didn't have her legs crossed and smashed together, those pants would show even more lumps and bumps and look even worse on her! Clearly those are the leggings that she admitted were too small. The pants look like balloons that have been stretched over her legs. The attempt at a strategic pose didn't work Manks.

2. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +11   Like  

User deleted

"Currently wearing"

Heifer, that's your size. Period.

3.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MysteryMeat @ 1/10/2023, 04:19 PM) 
    The caption on the above pic should read: "Hurry and take the pic, I have to pee!" :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

If she didn't have her legs crossed and smashed together, those pants would show even more lumps and bumps and look even worse on her! Clearly those are the leggings that she admitted were too small. The pants look like balloons that have been stretched over her legs. The attempt at a strategic pose didn't work Manks.

This is the most accurate description of her legs I have ever heard, almost spit out my beverage. She has no business wearing leggings, period. Especially shiny ones though. I don't understand why she doesn't dress to flatter herself. She only dresses to accentuate her flaws, and bring attention to how boring and blah she is with zero taste. It's so weird! Anyone who thinks she's a "fashion expert" really needs to research the phrase "self proclaimed".

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Everything she wears is made worse my her hideous sunglasses. I can't believe she thinks they look good!

5.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her Live was unbelievably annoying. She was even more shrewish than normal…..bring on menopause!
    Attached Image
    7F22D934-314F-4500-A755-3B528D24D101

6.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Marnie thinks her breasts are perky? Ha ha. Does she live in a Fun House with all those crazy mirrors?

7.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rockster @ 10/1/2023, 23:33) 
    Marnie thinks her breasts are perky? Ha ha. Does she live in a Fun House with all those crazy mirrors?

It’s probably Stumpy telling her that they’re “perky”, after all she believes everything he tells her.

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lies, half-truths, filters. Shilling underwear, depends, poorly made clothing and home decor. Waiting for a new restaurant to open and begging for a free meal in exchange for a few IG photos of the meal. Such a luxurious and fulfilling life. :snickering:

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MysteryMeat @ 11/1/2023, 00:08) 
    Lies, half-truths, filters. Shilling underwear, depends, poorly made clothing and home decor. Waiting for a new restaurant to open and begging for a free meal in exchange for a few IG photos of the meal. Such a luxurious and fulfilling life. :snickering:

That's the life you dream of when you marry a lawyer :huh:

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It's been a rough few weeks at work. I'd love to box her fake saggy no fun bags around😒

11.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Their co-dependency is unhealthy. Michael told her to see a cardiologist so THEY made and appointment and THEY went to get tests and THEY discussed her results with the doctor. WTF? She really needs to address her inability to drive.

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her husband accompanies her to the doctor? Doesn’t she get sick of seeing his face 24/7?

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PupMom410 @ 11/1/2023, 01:36) 
    Their co-dependency is unhealthy. Michael told her to see a cardiologist so THEY made and appointment and THEY went to get tests and THEY discussed her results with the doctor. WTF? She really needs to address her inability to drive.

The co-dependence is unhealthy indeed. I have relative who would insist on going to each and every one of their SO’s appointments. They insisted that their SO never spoke up honestly about how they were feeling (chronic pain).
    My relative kept fighting for more and higher doses of pain meds and now the SO is in a very bad state health wise.
    And my relative blames the doctor! :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

14. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Funny, even we here at the Bakery noticed her health deteriorating right after Stumpy”retired.”

If he attends every appointment with her, there’s no way she can opening talk about stress that has to have created.

I bet he even attends her gyno appointments. :5153:

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CC and Donny's PT Babysitter @ 11/1/2023, 02:24) 
    Funny, even we here at the Bakery noticed her health deteriorating right after Stumpy”retired.”

If he attends every appointment with her, there’s no way she can opening talk about stress that has to have created.

I bet he even attends her gyno appointments. :5153:

No doubt this is going on, it’s very unhealthy! But if you’re co-dependent you can’t see it for what it is. You just think your spouse “cares” about you.

1411 replies since 10/1/2023, 02:15   127479 views