Driving Miss Linkwhore, Stumpy’s Butt Must Be Sore Pt 172

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Michael needs a hobby. If all her other lab work was fine and it was just her LDL that was slightly off, it’s fine. There’s no reason to run to a cardiologist. Honestly, this would be the type of thing that you general practitioner would handle. Maybe she doesn’t have one and she only sees her endocrinologist 🤷🏻‍♀️

2. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 11/1/2023, 03:07) 
    Michael needs a hobby. If all her other lab work was fine and it was just her LDL that was slightly off, it’s fine. There’s no reason to run to a cardiologist. Honestly, this would be the type of thing that you general practitioner would handle. Maybe she doesn’t have one and she only sees her endocrinologist 🤷🏻‍♀️

Clearly, Marnie andMichael are not very bright. There’s no tellin’ what they base any of their decisions on.

She believes whatever he says. I’m sure he’s the one telling her that there is no chance her implants are too old and/or making her sick. He’s definitely telling her they are perky.

They seem to doctor hop a lot. I don’t think they do it for meds but they definitely do it to find one who tells them what they want to hear. She needs to see a holistic doctor but Stumpy is too afraid for her the truth. Get out of the house, alone. Find a real reason to wake up everyday and get dressed(before 3:30pm), make friends, walk!

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 11/1/2023, 03:07) 

Right? I laughed when she talked about her cardiologist! Please, you saw the doc once and they said you were fine. Come back when you’re 80yo, k?

4. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +6   Like  

User deleted

What in the world is going on with her neck in her recent story? Holy cow. Can she not see the bulging on both sides?

And Stumpy has a cardiologist. Gee, I wonder why. The doc told her that her diet was fine? The woman eats garbage! Do they buy fruit or vegetables? No. Just processed crap.

:tearing-hair:

5.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 11/1/2023, 02:07) 
    Her husband accompanies her to the doctor? Doesn’t she get sick of seeing his face 24/7?

I do.
    :slob:
    As does anyone else that has a husband with a job that takes a daily shower.

I know many people don't wash their hair daily (which I can't imagine, since I have a grease head lol), but I don't think this bish washes ANY bit of her body on the daily.

Do they have dry shampoo for the whole body?🤮🤮

That is SO GROSS.

6.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Did she say she got a cardiac CT? I'm curious why the doctor would advise that. Surely not just for slightly high cholesterol. Hmmm.

7. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 1/11/2023, 12:44 AM) 
    Did she say she got a cardiac CT? I'm curious why the doctor would advise that. Surely not just for slightly high cholesterol. Hmmm.

Well, Dr. Michael B. Goldberg TOLD the doctor to, so ...

8.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Going to a cardiologist for slightly elevated cholesterol seems like overkill. The one that should be really worried is LisaLisaD. Her bad cholesterol is extremely high. She says her good cholesterol balances it, but having too high good cholesterol is also not good. These influencers are just a bunch of stupid hicks.

9. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +8   Like  

User deleted

I'd bet the Goldberg's are insurance poor. That's just the kind of backward ass thinking they have.

Stupid hicks is right!

And Lisa Duncan is going to fall over from a massive heart attack as her organs shut down on her. She's a total moron and should be kicked off the internet.

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She definitely switches doctors a lot because she is not as healthy as she claims to be and she doesn't like the lifestyle changes they want her to make.

I'm sure she goes in there with her "know-it-all" attitude and tells the doctor how she is a "lifestyle expert" and that she knows how healthy she is. When she is told otherwise, and that her her sedentary life is detrimental to her health she immediately goes into bitchy mode. She will never follow the advice to eat better, exercise, reduce stress, check hormones, remove her implants, sleep more, drink more water and maybe get therapy or at least meditate. She radiates stress and unhappiness.

11.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    i really cannot fathom how Skanks thinks she and Stumps are in the prime of health. they only need to look at the mirror to show otherwise - dry hair, grey skin, bad skin, schumpiness .... the list goes on.

i believe she's lying when she says her labs are perfect.

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Take rowdy for a friggin walk everyday! It’s like animal abuse with how little that dog gets out. She has the time and she needs the exercise, not to mention the mental health benefits.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (reddrobbin @ 12/1/2023, 17:10) 
    i really cannot fathom how Skanks thinks she and Stumps are in the prime of health. they only need to look at the mirror to show otherwise - dry hair, grey skin, bad skin, schumpiness .... the list goes on.

i believe she's lying when she says her labs are perfect.

Totally agree. I hesitate in calling her skinny but she is definitely skinny fat, which isn’t healthy at all either. Does she ever exercise on a regular basis? They have those dogs and never even seem to walk them, just lets them out in the backyard.

And running to a cardiologist when your LDL is a few points above normal is just ridiculous.

14.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She went to a store to do a dressing room try on today. Stumpy went with her. WHY?????? He has nothing better to do than sit in a clothing store while she films? Not buying it. There must be something that's keeping her from driving otherwise just dig the hole already and jump in Stumoy!

15. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +9   Like  

User deleted

She's been wearing her hair pulled back a lot more lately. I wonder what she had to give Stumpy in exchange for that right.

Two things I would LOVE to be able to ask her and get answered. 1. Are you allowed to go anywhere without Stumpy? 2. Does Stumpy have ANY friends? ANY. Like, has he had a friend in the last 20 years?

1411 replies since 10/1/2023, 02:15   127479 views