From Hair to Eternity: The saga of Lisa's absurdity. Pt. 84

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Skankhunt @ 1/26/2023, 05:21 PM) 
    Lisa’s first husband was her type. He seemed to be good looking and was a “bad boy.” However, he got sick of all her whining about being a stay at home mom. He was at the strip clubs and probably doing drugs. He finally left her sorry ass. That’s when the shopping mania started and her not feeling she was good enough to keep a man.

wow . . . you would think for how great she thinks she is now, that someone could not bear to have left her wonderfulness!!! :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

I figured that is why she did the 'advice video' about how she found her second fool . . . er, spousal unit. She was wowed with the high producing good looking guy. She was not all that in school, probably didn't have a lot of friends, wasn't a knockout and all of a sudden the hottie from high school is interested. She was looking for a meal ticket then and all along.

She had a 'vette and house on the dunes and probably all she did was whine and complain that she had to work. w t f What business did she have getting married to a drinker who did drugs anyway? Did she not know? My ex used to do stuff and I would know every time and I eventually was like w t f I am supposed to get married to this 'thing' and have kids with it????

The right person will not change and be there for you if you get married right after the second date or wait 5 years.

So Lisa, in all your worldly wisdom at age 52, trust me, you've always been immature and kind of desperate. You think you are an example of the American southern dream, but really everybody knows you are just whoring for dollars. A continuation of life . . . (You're welcome.)

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Observe,1/26/2023, 06:36 AM ?t=62705920&st=150#entry460272762]
    QUOTE (Wendy BinNJ @ 26/1/2023, 02:06) 
    QUOTE (Saygoodnightgraciedo @ 1/24/2023, 03:14 AM) 
    Lisa is hiding things as well and I agree. She did not do carnivore because of IBS or anything else. Someone goaded her into it and she had something to prove. Also if I were her size and frame, and get up to over 150 all of a sudden at her age, I would do something too. She still has a weird body shape, even the plastic boobs almost down to the waist. And, of course, she acts as though it's not about being thin. She thinks thin will bring her more sponsorships and high end sponsors. That's nice. She wouldn't be the first model with mush for brains.

Didn’t some other YouTuber tell her she needed to lose 20lb?

I didn't really follow the gossip on that and just started watching again from Jools' channel. I saw somewhere that she got over 150 at one point, so not sure when the carnivore started. I thought Yawn used to eat totally different than she did and I would not be surprised if she kind of went over to his side of the fence. I know she at one time said when she lost some weight that he would make wise cracks like "no dents" meaning she was losing her cellulite. Just a guess but I think she gets a hair up her butt when she gets the ignore treatment so she changes up her game. (I heard some men need a different blow-up doll every week) :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her Friday Hauls are getting worse. So boring. One lip product after the other. She is deranged!And what is going on with her hair. It looks like there’s a stripe in the front when she tilter head down.

4.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Damn, The Fridee Hawl has 13 NEW lipsticks. Good lawd, she has issues.
    Girl's lips are looking DRY af. Drink some WATER, Lisa!!! But not TOO much. We wouldn't want her lips to feel 'slicky or greezy'.
    :hearty-laugh:

5.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She is batshit crazy! And the hair, it's so bad...good job Morgan lol...making it look worse.

6.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    her wrinkely thumb holding up the lipstick :smashing_computer:

7.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gosplvr2 @ 1/24/2023, 10:01 PM) 
    pngpng

Omg Brittney and Tiffany!!! I love this movie, but Lisa wishes she looked as good. Bear in mind these were 2 black men with prosthetics, wigs, contacts, & heavy makeup and they still look more feminine than Lisa! Their blonde also looks better-not orangey.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Wendy BinNJ @ 28/1/2023, 00:24) 
    QUOTE (Skankhunt @ 1/26/2023, 05:21 PM) 
    Lisa’s first husband was her type. He seemed to be good looking and was a “bad boy.” However, he got sick of all her whining about being a stay at home mom. He was at the strip clubs and probably doing drugs. He finally left her sorry ass. That’s when the shopping mania started and her not feeling she was good enough to keep a man.

wow . . . you would think for how great she thinks she is now, that someone could not bear to have left her wonderfulness!!! :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

I figured that is why she did the 'advice video' about how she found her second fool . . . er, spousal unit. She was wowed with the high producing good looking guy. She was not all that in school, probably didn't have a lot of friends, wasn't a knockout and all of a sudden the hottie from high school is interested. She was looking for a meal ticket then and all along.

She had a 'vette and house on the dunes and probably all she did was whine and complain that she had to work. w t f What business did she have getting married to a drinker who did drugs anyway? Did she not know? My ex used to do stuff and I would know every time and I eventually was like w t f I am supposed to get married to this 'thing' and have kids with it????

The right person will not change and be there for you if you get married right after the second date or wait 5 years.

So Lisa, in all your worldly wisdom at age 52, trust me, you've always been immature and kind of desperate. You think you are an example of the American southern dream, but really everybody knows you are just whoring for dollars. A continuation of life . . . (You're welcome.)

I’m guessing she knew he was a bad boy. She thought he would change (as she has said in previous videos). Her family probably warned her and then said “Lisa is going to do what she wants to do.” I’m not sure what Lisa did to get first John to marry her. I don’t think he was her high school boyfriend. I’m guessing there was no big wedding. Just getting hitched at the old courthouse (like with Jawn 2).

9.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Does this woman think just because she's never content with what she has, that other people aren't either. And I guess it's true, the more you shop, the more you want.

10.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    No one is going to buy their teenager Dior lip products are they? That's what drug store products are for...at least I would think so.

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's going through the motions in her videos. She’s on the hamster wheel and has to keep making more money to spend more money. She looks tired and haggard. No wonder nothing excites her anymore. How sad. It’s one lip product after the other and watching her apply it is such a bore. What is going on with the new editing and intro. It’s like every few months she makes changes and I think she’s paying someone to edit them. Why does she never address this? I could watch her videos but not really know what product she is talking about because it’s like the teacher in Charlie Brown when she talks’🤣

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    DC5AA684-087C-4F6C-94F8-BA82349A2F55
    QUOTE (carmen55 @ 28/1/2023, 01:36) 

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Holy dehydration batman!

14.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am feeling parched just looking at her hand! OMG How does this woman continue living????

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KnowItAll @ 28/1/2023, 02:34) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11194425/...82349A2F55.jpeg)
    QUOTE (carmen55 @ 28/1/2023, 01:36) 

WOW 😮 I’m sorry that’s not normal!!! Can’t imagine what she looks like on real life😜

938 replies since 20/1/2023, 21:02   71687 views