From Hair to Eternity: The saga of Lisa's absurdity. Pt. 84

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    From her eating I would never think she’s on Carnivore. I’d just think wow, she’s eating disgusting crap and doesn’t mind to share it on Instagram.

2.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She talks about all theses dotters like Dr. Berg and Dr. Berry. Both of those dotters would tell her she is doing the wrong kind of carnivore especially Dr. Berry. He does not believe in fast food or sodas ever of any kind.

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    What did the UPS guy say to lisa that the Mickey D's gal also said???

4. Jools’ Ghost
        +14   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (rfjox @ 3/2/2023, 20:48) 
    What did the UPS guy say to lisa that the Mickey D's gal also said???

I think it was oh you do yt vids or do you do yt vids.
    It was her saying Oh did you just come across me or did you look for me??
    Like who do you think you are FFS JLO??

5.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    For crying out loud.... :injury-smiley-emoticon:.... like she's a fabulous "real life celeb" in their own home town.

6.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey Lisa! You might want to come up with a better excuse, or at least stop with the IBS bullshit! You fucked up your intestines eating salads and drinking Diet Coke every freaking day for YEARS! You do carnivore for weight loss, not IBS, so stop your damned lying and giving out misinformation you stupid bitch!

Just from the search page using keywords “red meat IBS”

Common IBS Trigger Foods
    Red meat is another common IBS trigger, so instead of indulging in steaks, hamburgers, hot dogs, cold cuts or sausages, stick with poultry, fish and other lean meats for protein.

Can eating meat trigger IBS?
    Lean meats are high in protein, making them easier for your body to digest. Lean meats also won't ferment in your gut and won't contribute to gas. In comparison, fatty and processed meats can cause inflammation and worsen your IBS symptoms. Avoid sausage, bacon, pepperoni, salami, and marbled cuts of meat.Apr 20, 2022

Are beef burgers OK for IBS?
    If you have IBS, it's best to stay away from ground beef — not just for your short-term health but also for the long-term protection of your gastrointestinal tract.May 4, 2018

- Verywell Healthhttps://www.verywellhealth.com › ... › Nutrition
    Jan 23, 2020 — This is a comprehensive list of irritable bowel syndrome trigger foods, ... Foods with heavy or creamy gravy; Steaks and burgers (red meat).

Is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Linked to Foods?
    Study Shows Wheat, Beef, Pork, Lamb, and Soybeans Stood Out Among 16 Common Foods

7.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Such a liar she is. And she’s very intentionally NOT mentioning her HRT, which is likely the reason any joint pain stopped (if she ever really had any to begin with). That’s the thing about liars…you can’t trust them with the little things. Why any of her followers trust her for health advice is beyond me. She gets a $60 Stanley travel tumbler because it will fit two cans of Diet Coke. How about WATER? Maybe the rest of her wouldn’t look dangerously hydrated if she drank a glass now and then.

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    HI Lisa - since you read here - you need to cut the length of you hair MATTER of FACT. No one, ever, will take hair advice from you. Cut it to your collar bone.

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    8790E269-64AD-44FD-944A-6F40CB0F6CE574D463EC-66E3-4803-9AD4-185C6A8E305E

Holy breakage Batman!

Dark, or Piss colored splotches? Dark for the win….

10.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The other day my sister linked one of my Barbie videos and asked if she viewed it. Within minutes, she deleted the comment and blocked my sister. Someone made this comment in the carnivore video, I'm posting it here before she deletes it:

I am sorry, but you are not a expert!
    Telling people that ordering greasy burgers and Diet Coke is going to help them. You are just happy it has caused you to lose your weight so now your are professing it the miracle way to eat healthy. There is more to healthy eating than losing weight. People have all kinds of health issues. IBS and IBD are at a all time high. Eating less processed food and natural foods should be talked about with a doctor not you. You have an issue with your body and think you have to stay slim in order to sell your brand , but skinny people do not mean healthy people.

11.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 4/2/2023, 00:55) 
    The other day my sister linked one of my Barbie videos and asked if she viewed it. Within minutes, she deleted the comment and blocked my sister. Someone made this comment in the carnivore video, I'm posting it here before she deletes it:

I am sorry, but you are not a expert!
    Telling people that ordering greasy burgers and Diet Coke is going to help them. You are just happy it has caused you to lose your weight so now your are professing it the miracle way to eat healthy. There is more to healthy eating than losing weight. People have all kinds of health issues. IBS and IBD are at a all time high. Eating less processed food and natural foods should be talked about with a doctor not you. You have an issue with your body and think you have to stay slim in order to sell your brand , but skinny people do not mean healthy people.

That’s a great comment from that person. ⬆️

She really needs to stop showing what she eats, doing carnivore videos, and thinking she’s famous.

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 2/2/2023, 11:36 PM) 
    In a new video we’re in a ride along to McDonalds where Lisa is convincing us her carnivore diet is for IBS, not to lose weight. Poor Lisa had it so rough that it brought tears to my eyes. Suddenly her foul mood shifts to ecstasy when the drive through girl recognizes her from YouTube. The fleeting moment suddenly passes when Lisa discovers that incompetent drive thru girl messed up her order with an extra slice of cheese! It’s so sad Lisa endured this tragedy.

I hope they looked her up, that way they’ll also see the Gossip Bakery comments

59294D3A-D731-4C72-A5E8-6166C7879D5A

13.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Wednesday my stylist did the full on butterfly haircut for me. It took Lisa baby steps just to get more layers. LOL

14.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The haircut is an improvement, but what the HELL is going on with the color! I’ve never seen it look this bad. It’s platinum, with streaks of warmer blonde and the weirdest orangey color.

15.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Whats with the chunks of orange hair, it looks so bad.

938 replies since 20/1/2023, 21:02   71678 views