From Hair to Eternity: The saga of Lisa's absurdity. Pt. 84

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Can someone post the link again to watch her video without using YouTube. For some reason I can’t access the Yewtu.be link! I just won’t give her one more view on YouTube! But I want to see her latest….

2.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She looks like a skeleton in that hair salon pic. Morgan is crazy…I commented on Lisa’s instagram about her hair and Morgan replied to me saying that Lisa’s hair is SO healthy blah blah and that Lisa is the sweetest and kindest person blah blah. She was defending Lisa to anyone that made any negative comments.

3.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her hair always looks like squirrels have been making a nest in it or someone has been twirling a fork in it. :20130930101758-5e972761:

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BaughKee @ 5/2/2023, 22:50) 
    She looks like a skeleton in that hair salon pic. Morgan is crazy…I commented on Lisa’s instagram about her hair and Morgan replied to me saying that Lisa’s hair is SO healthy blah blah and that Lisa is the sweetest and kindest person blah blah. She was defending Lisa to anyone that made any negative comments.

That hairdresser….

I commented one time over a year ago on Lisa’s post about her driving and taking a selfie. I wasn’t mean, just stating the fact. Along comes Morgan defending Lisa for that. She was rude AF too. Lisa must be her top dollar client to keep defending her all the time.

5.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Morgan is as nuts as Lisa is, if not more so. I imagine they show each other their fresh waxed lady -v's, then make bets as to who has the best camel toe when they are wearing their too tight leggings as pants. HA!

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Blondie3613 @ 4/2/2023, 11:34) 
    She is soooooo feminine sitting with her legs wide open sitting at the hairdresser 😂😂😂😂 If I knew how to post ( the picture )here I would but trust me she looks like a MAN

I was thinking the same thing!

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For all the money she blows on clothes, shoes, bags, hair tools, etc. she sure is cheap with her food. I’m not a snob, but for a dollar or two more she could get an Outback burger with cheddar cheese and a huge salad on the side. Since she refuses to eat vegetables or salad she can probably substitute grilled shrimp. There are so many better places to get a burger or steak.

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    4 Ways To Get The Pamela Anderson Brigitte Bardot 90s MESSY Updo~ Not Like The Other Videos :10:

9. Carol Kay
        +13   Like  

User deleted

There’s absolutely nothing graceful about Lisa.She’s been showing how awkward she is since she started YouTube. Why would she post a picture of herself with her legs wide open? She’s crude.

10.     +15   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Hey Morgan, retired hairstylist here and Lisa’s hair is not healthy. It’s over processed with too many bleachings and high lift tints. She has traction alopecia from those awful extra long ratty extensions. I’m surprised she isn’t completely bald on top. You can tell a client no, that you will not do a service on someone’s hair if it compromises the integrity of the hair. In fact you SHOULD say no. I did many times because of my reputation. She needs keratin and nourishing hair masks and treatments. Take some color classes. Read this again. And again.

11.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The Pammy updo is a hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂 It looks like she stuck her fingers in the electric socket or was caught in a hurricane 😂😂😂
    I can’t stop laughing 😂😂😂

12.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A quick look at Morgan's IG and the IG for the salon where she works tells me all I need to know. And confirms all my assumptions. Morgan sucks at her job but Lisa is a sucker. LOL!

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I knew her hair video would be an all over the place mess with her lack of spacial skills and poor dexterity. The only thing she does well is shopping and spending. :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

14.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her hair is too long for most styles like Pamela's. Once it gets past the middle of your back there's only so much you can do with it.

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blondie3613 @ 6/2/2023, 00:03) 
    The Pammy updo is a hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂 It looks like she stuck her fingers in the electric socket or was caught in a hurricane 😂😂😂
    I can’t stop laughing 😂😂😂

Now you’re making me want to watch. 😂😂😂

938 replies since 20/1/2023, 21:02   71678 views