Linda Vater

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Linda is as fake as artificial flowers! She is annoying as hell and can't pronounce easy words like foliage, hydrangea, and many others.
    Her front yard is going to end up having far too much for such a small area. She has to get all those fugly topiaries she is so proud of taking up valuable real estate! :sick:

2.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Linda does try to be too fancy and messes up grammar and pronunciation but continues to carry her head high like she’s queen of the universe.

Her front yard is already a cluttered mess yet she still thinks it’s all done according to scale of house and property. In last video you see a car slowing down and looking but likely not out of admiration but “what the heck”. She likes the attention but it’s going to be for the wrong reasons.

She seems proud of everything including what she’s now calling “Linda’s lemon lane” with yellow plants lined in a path near the front porch. There’s an awkward tripping hazard when walking between her house and neighbors near the HVAC equipment in her backyard.

You see her next door neighbors in videos not even giving her the time of day and trying to avoid the camera. They can probably hear her loud voice from inside their house and now live next to the most cluttered landscape.

Now she’s going to have her own brass sign made saying it’s a “storybook cottage on the hill” with the date it was built to give it historical significance. Odd how anyone walking on public sidewalk can just open up the back door to her fireplace on side of house where ashes are emptied. Brickwork on house looks awful. She bought this house from flippers who did a cheap, quick renovation. The larger window in front of house always shows the bathtub and long faucet because she always leaves blinds to this bathroom open. And the fake door that can’t be used on side of house which she says can’t be altered due to housing preservation rules is probably more like she’s too cheap to do anything about it like she avoided spending money at her old house and used smoke and mirrors to try and fool people.

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So I had to go look.
    Can you imagine having a big mouth next door neighbor like her? Omg, so annoying.
    That place looks awful. A cluttered mishmash. Ugh.

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Linda is hawking more of her overpriced junk for QVC in her latest video!
    Whoever cuts Linda's hair should go back to school to learn how to cut hair! I often wondered if she cut her own, it looks so bad.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Truth Teller @ 25/4/2023, 01:08) 
    Linda is hawking more of her overpriced junk for QVC in her latest video!
    Whoever cuts Linda's hair should go back to school to learn how to cut hair! I often wondered if she cut her own, it looks so bad.

I wonder if she wears a topper. Her bangs hang funny, like swept down.

6.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    True it’s way to cluttered at this point for that small lot but she probably likes the attention of being on the corner but people are looking for the wrong reasons.

Yes it seem clear the neighbors probably don’t like her especially the ones right next door who can hear her long winded big mouth go on and on about things and using ridiculous phrases like “I broadcast the seeds in this area” and “I like theater planting” which seems to mean arranging plants in pots on a shelves at different heights for the overpriced almost $100 shelf shes hawking on QVC. Her segment on QVC is on YouTube and it shows the shelf inside on a small table that the legs fall off of. She’s lucky it didn’t fall as it was unbalanced and legs of shelf were unsuspended as they hung beyond edge of table. If you’re going to try to seek a cheap plant stand with shelves for almost $100 don’t put it on a small oval table it’s falling off of.

Neighbors look like regular people who don’t want anything to do with her including running out of her camera’s view on their own property. Watch them.

Probably right that she cuts her own hair because it looks awful. Longer in the front and not trimmed correctly. Blows all over the place on the super windy corner lot property she’s on. She thrifts a lot of her things saying she’s all about the environment and saying “reuse recycle and repurpose” but doesn’t says she’s cheap which is true especially with Sydney having to spend major money correct all the things Linda didn’t at her old property including house, plants, fencing, drainage system, basement, etc. She’s got a lot of nerve patting herself on her back saying she was a good Stewart of the property and took good care of it.

Could be a topper on her hair and even the highlighted part doesn’t look like it was done right especially on the long tips that hang down in the front. They should be highlighted better so they could be toppers. Her hair needs a total makeover and the wacky clothes she wears thinking she so stylish when it’s just wacky and you see people walking by looking at her and they aren’t even dressed this way.

She’s too busy already calling her boxwoods a village and walking along Linda’s lemon lane in her front yard.

Where are earth did she get so full of herself with her big vocabulary.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just glanced again. Her front yard is just awful. It's very unnatural and choppy. Hurts my eyes. That woman is NOT a landscape designer. It's a mess.
    I skip thru her long winded blabbering. She's so annoying. I really feel sorry for her neighbors.
    I don't mind her hair cut, it's just weird how her bangs swoop way down from the top of her head like a comb over. That's why I thought topper to hide something.
    Too much crap in the garden. There's no softness or flow.

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It became quite obvious she is not the steward of any land. That house she vacated was a mess when the Dorman's purchased it. I would hide my head in shame for selling to someone I knew, knowing the place was in such bad shape.
    As to Linda's clothing, she has a hard time accepting the fact she is in her 60s, that is why she dresses like a teen. At times she looks absolutely ridiculous. And her makeup looks like she getting ready to play the part of a clown at some kids birthday party!

9.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She boasted about having a professional company map and sketch a plan for all her front landscape that she obviously didn’t follow and probably took every free plant that southern living gave to her and now her front yard is a cluttered mess.

She tries too hard to be unique and different with her hair, clothing and vocabulary.

The latest video hawking her QVC products will make you sick as she features this adorable sweet young girl named Phoebe who is there to help her with the QVC promotion and Linda barely gives her ANY opportunity to talk and blabs on with her own nonsense and talk. Luckily at one point selfish Linda is bending down getting something and Stewart the cameraman gets to ask her a question before Linda quickly jumps back in with her commanding blabbery. The whole video is basically Linda going on and on about herself including loving how her name and logo look on a watering can while Phoebe is there making small simple gestures with her face and body knowing full well Linda commands attention on herself talking only. At the end Stewart is the only one thanking cute Phoebe for being there as Linda as usual thinks only about herself. Also the gross open toe sandals she’s wearing in this video on draw more attention to her ugly big long feet and certain toes which stick out longer then they should.

Phoebe should start her own channel like Sydney Dorman did stepping out of the shadows of bossy Linda who thinks she’s the queen of the universe.

It’s awful when Linda gives herself credit for having sweets in the house saying “don’t I take care of your Stewart!?” in a tone and put in the spot like he can’t say no. Just another pat on the back Linda gives herself on her life goal of self praise.

If the flippers she bought her house from put in cheap windows, surely her neighbors are stuck hearing her long winded loud voice through even closed windows as the houses are super close.

It’s bad the Dormans bought her old house at a high price and now have to sinks hundreds of thousands into it to correct things Linda was to lazy or cheap to fix.

Her look is a hot mess from the hairstyle, makeup and crazy outfits. All attempts to make herself seem uniquely above the rest of us.

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Linda would talk over a freight train about herself. She is an obnoxious bitch, imo!

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Phoebe was sent to help Linda hawk her products on QVC but they shot this YouTube video to try and sell more ahead of time. Either QVC or Southern Living who seems to sponsor Linda likely sent Phoebe to assist. Too bad Linda treated such a sweet young lady so poorly. Poor Phoebe couldn’t mildly get a chance to talk before Linda cut her off. Linda describes the water can she hawking saying it’s engineered to be all one piece so no leaks. Of course it’s all one piece it’s a watering can! She makes it seem like one piece of metal was used and not cut when of course it was, to make the spout, handle and bottom part of the watering can. In comments section some said “no one else is allowed to have an opinion” which is certainly true as poor Phoebe has to use mild facial expressions and cute hand gestures and body language to express herself as big mouth hogged the platform for herself. She never once asked Phoebe what she thought about any of the products. Stewart squeezed a question in directed to Phoebe and of course Linda cut her right off with her big mouth. Commenters loved how adorable Phoebe was. Linda shows a product and says can you just imagine how lovely this would be but of course continues blabbing on, so poor Phoebe still cannot get a chance to answer. Also inconsiderate of Linda to show a plant stand that’s small and says Phoebe this would fit in your apartment. Kind of implying Phoebe lives in an apartment versus a house and that it’s small. But then says about the plant stand “it makes my house look like florist shop”. Disgusting how she holds up the watering can with her name on it, pauses as she stares at it and says “I do love my logo”. No, Linda you love seeing your name and thinking about yourself. She said she was making this YouTube video showing the products so people can order early as “things sell out fast”. Yeah that’s what they all say as a sales pitch. Linda then says Phoebe will be helping her plants things in the Cottage Garden, which is Linda’s fancy work for her backyard (facing an alleyway). Still can’t believe that Stewart had to be the one thanking Phoebe at the end, as Linda was so wrapped up in herself and walked out or camera view at the end.

You can also see her ridiculous excuse for s dining room in between the kitchen and living room where they shot this video. Ridiculous small table that she lied about saying it could seat so many people. What an ego. No wonder her husband wants no part of her “interests” and her kids live out of the country and state.

12.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Seems obvious she cuts her own hair if you watch her latest video called "What's new front yard cottage garden". Her hair looks absolutely awful from every angle, especially the ends. She used big words like "circumspect", and says I need to "edit" this area, and "broadcast" more seeds here. Then says she'll use "textured harmony blended together in the flower pots". She still has those cheap looking stepping stones, and is throwing more seeds everywhere around the ground to make more things grow on the already crowded front yard.

At the 10:53 mark she gets nasty, and yells at Stewart saying "Now you made me lose my train of THOUGHT!" in a sharp raised voice manner. She threw things in the flower box below her bathroom windows, and commenters are saying it looks like a messy jungle, which is absolutely does. Of course she excuses it saying she has a vision for making it look rough at first, and needing things to grow in before editing it. It already looks overgrown, and she was likely too lazy to trim things and now makes excuses. She also went plant shopping recently in another video and kept saying she doesn't want to pay that much for things. Cheap Linda. No wonder Sydney has to spend so much money fixing up the house and property Linda neglected. She then mentions they had a marathon in town, and there was a "parade" of people coming over, lined up to see her landscaping afterwards. Her front patio still looks awful and people told her not to keep calling it a terrace since it's on the ground, to which she said it is a terrace since it's on the "cottage on the hill". Her outfits continue to look ridiculously put together, and funny hats, and boots. Check out the neighbors front yard, which barely has anything but just a few nice bushes near the house and a plush gorgeous green front lawn without any of the cluttered mess Linda has ruined her property with.

Watch Sydney Dorman's Youtube channel, that bought Linda's old home and you'll see someone so down to earth, so beautiful inside and out, genuine and real in her videos. She usually shows a closeup of her face in the beginning and her skin, and face are model perfect, and her accent is nice. She recently gave a tour of her neighborhood, and said recently "I'm so thankful that you guys watch my channel. Have a wonderful rest of your week." Linda never gave such a tour like this and always bragged how it's in a designated landmark district in her usual bragging way. Sydney said the homes are a mix of single family, duplexes, and apartments - something Linda would never lower herself to say. Sydney's tour was so much more sharing and caring and proud of her neighborhood, versus Linda acting like an elite snob of it. Although Sydney landscape and decorating style still might not be to everyone's liking, her personality and kindness to her viewers is wonderfully refreshing compared to Linda being full of herself most of the time and making videos just to hear herself talk, thinking she's beyond famous. Sydney just started her own channel and already has over 10k subscribers.

13.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Sydney posted a great video for the city's marathon which remembers the fatal Oklahoma City bombing, and posted at the beginning of the video and at the end "We run and celebrate to remember those who died, those who survived, and those who were forever changed".

Disgusting that Linda mentioning of this event was to say there was a marathon today so a parade of people came by to see all my landscaping. As usual she selfishly makes everything revolve around her instead of anyone else.

In her recent video she still puts Stewart down, and does give him credit, or barely acknowledges what he said. Linda mentioned "we had some technical difficulties" and making it seem like Stewart was to blame, then he responds "yeah it sent Stewart to the store 3 times", to which Linda didn't even care, acknowledge, respond to or thank him for. She's so self centered.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If anyone is interested in what Stewart looks like; Linda made the mistake of saying his last name in a recent video! He was easy to find as well as the name of his business.

15.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I couldn’t remember the neighbor’s name who bought the house. Thank you for mentioning it. Sydney Dorman.

Here’s a link in case anyone else couldn’t find it. Of course Linda never properly shared it:

317 replies since 7/2/2023, 00:47   45821 views