The Biography of Tits McGee: Attention Whore Extraordinaire. Pt. 86

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Just tell them to come and claim whatever they want by X date or else it’s Bye-Bye; to donation or trash. We did this with my mother-in-law’s accumulation and it worked. Most of it went to donations.

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 17/3/2023, 17:55) 
    Just tell them to come and claim whatever they want by X date or else it’s Bye-Bye; to donation or trash. We did this with my mother-in-law’s accumulation and it worked. Most of it went to donations.

They live in a different state, but sil who lives there would never do that. Is there an in law thread on here? Sometimes I just need to vent. Ha.

3.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    728DB46E-8198-4943-8CB5-F6688BE5C7C4

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I must've missed something. Why is everyone talking about storage units?

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lisa’s ever expanding hoard triggered everyone!

6.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    does anyone know if Lisa still has a storage unit? she did at one time right?

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/17/2023, 06:25 PM) 
    QUOTE (Skankhunt @ 3/17/2023, 11:19 AM) 
    Right? I wish I could find that skit. Makes zero sense. They don’t live in the greatest neighborhood as well. They are in their upper 60s too so they most likely will end up leaving that mess to their kids.

Indeed. We are in our mid 60's and the next phase of our renovation is to move back into the house and unpack the 820 cartons I had packed back in October (not sure is it 820, that is a number I came up with) Every carton has a contents label, which is going to be a huge help, going back in.
    I will be spending the summer selling what I can and donating a whole lot more. Have this mess behind me by the end of September. Hoping to only leave the kids with 280 cartons. I must add, we have an entire second floor of a three car garage packed with . . . THE KIDS STUFF! Every toy, and book they ever owned. Packed for the grandkids that are not going to happen. So I guess I might leave them with 560 cartons, but half it IS theirs! LOL

OMG! Not us. Clutter and "stuff" makes me anxious. My kids each have one bin with their childhood mementos. I was the one who saved those things and I was very picky about what went in the bin. It's always been stored in their closet or under their bed. I don't like knick knacks or random "decor" either. I think I was a minimalist before that was a thing. LOL! The only thing I hoard is $$$! I don't think our kids will mind taking that on once we are gone ;)

8.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Lisa uses her whole house as a closet and storage for her crap. They are probably falling over shoes and hangers and yummy foundations lying all over the floor.

I don't know what she has left to buy for this Friday's haul, but she always surprises me with more more more...and one in every color, dont'cha know.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 3/17/2023, 02:40 PM) 
    Lisa uses her whole house as a closet and storage for her crap. They are probably falling over shoes and hangers and yummy foundations lying all over the floor.

I don't know what she has left to buy for this Friday's haul, but she always surprises me with more more more...and one in every color, dont'cha know.

There are a few brands and websites she has not yet discovered, and my daily wish is that she never does. Somehow, for me, once Lisa puts her spin on a brand, be it cheap slave labor fast fashion or a bespoke classic, the brand is forever ruined.

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 3/17/2023, 01:30 PM) 
    I must've missed something. Why is everyone talking about storage units?

Sorry Mulva Someone asked where Lisa keeps everything, and I mentioned storage units and how they are taking over the rural landscape, here in my very rural area. From there the topic continued. It goes to prove, storage units are more a more interesting topic than Lisa, her diet, her car, her cloths, her daughter, husband, swamp house, and anything else "Lisa" is. Now if Lisa were to move into a storage unit that would be an interesting topic, and about her! :)

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 3/17/2023, 08:02 PM) 
    I think she said recently they don't have it anymore.

If anyone is intersted in all the back story to Chris and Shannan Watts and want a new channel to sub too here is a link to TJ's channel.
    She was a bakery member and is so close to getting monetised it would be nice if we could help her.
    www.youtube.com/@BackstoryTabi/videos

just watched her, she's says their no evidence Chris watts "unalived" his family, wow! no babe, he killed his family

12.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Whew, no. I'm too close to that case to watch something like that. That channel is pathetic. I'm not supporting someone with whack job theories.

Edited by CherieRose - 3/17/2023, 03:53 PM

13.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    made the mistake of turning this narcissist on while doing some hand sewing, couldn't get passed the "my lips are never dry and chapped", what a freaking liar. If I gave a flying f*ck, i'd find some pics from previous videos and post them, what a complete liar and so delusional. Also, just how many filters is she using? Her eyes are never that blue, it looks fake.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (90ssupermodel @ 3/17/2023, 03:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 3/17/2023, 08:02 PM) 
    I think she said recently they don't have it anymore.

If anyone is intersted in all the back story to Chris and Shannan Watts and want a new channel to sub too here is a link to TJ's channel.
    She was a bakery member and is so close to getting monetised it would be nice if we could help her.
    www.youtube.com/@BackstoryTabi/videos

just watched her, she's says their no evidence Chris watts "unalived" his family, wow! no babe, he killed his family

Thanks for the "heads up"! No thank you.

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/17/2023, 09:53 PM)
    QUOTE (90ssupermodel @ 3/17/2023, 03:24 PM) 

Thanks for the "heads up"! No thank you.

I know this is extremely off topic, but Bryan Kohberger has apparently found religion in prison. This makes me want to barf hard, several of my friends have kids that are attending Pullman, so it does hit very close to home. I hope he gets the chair. and that's too good for him.

887 replies since 16/3/2023, 05:29   80850 views