The Biography of Tits McGee: Attention Whore Extraordinaire. Pt. 86

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think they also develop face and body dysmorphia and the face they see is very different than the one we all see.

She is also giving Tan Mom a run for the money.

Edited by rockster - 4/25/2023, 02:50 AM

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I know I keep saying this but where is she wearing all these clothes she must look ridiculous posing around Wilmington wearing them she doesn’t go out anywhere or go on vacations that they would be appropriate to wear them how is she not embarrassed or her family it blows my mind! I get she is a shopaholic and has issues but at least learn to dress in the appropriate attire where you live in a small beach town. We go to Carolina Beach which is right next to Wilmington and have been there also we live in Raleigh and trust me I have never seen anyone dress like her. The woman is living in her fantasy dreams she feels like if she dresses the way she does and buys a house on swamp land (not ocean front or a view) she is a Carrie, Kate or a Housewife of Beverly Hills. It’s already almost May the shit she bought there is no way she could even wear all the clothes she has bought and it will be time to start buying for Fall clothing. I swear I think she keeps losing weight because it gives her an excuse to buy more clothes. I swear I don’t know how this crazy loon hasn’t past out yet from starvation is beyond me but maybe she has but keeps all that bad stuff out of her head 😜

3.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread.

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62776820

887 replies since 16/3/2023, 05:29   80850 views