Macy Blackwell

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm getting tired of Macy. All of her IG seem to be fashion shows and brag fests about how much she shops and goes out to eat. Most women can't afford that. It's getting boring. Her decor style in the new house is typical blah. She's not going to be able to keep up this lifestyle.

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can't stand how early she starts all the holiday content.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I dont mind watching her videos. BUT to me they don't seem to have much substance..always shopping, always eating out etc. I know we don't see everything but goodness. Also I am all about a good theme but she goes a little too hard regarding themes pajamas, her Tx obsession etc. I am born and raised in Tx and we are proud to be from Tx but I can assure you we are not like that at all. Overall I don't mind following her.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lulu75 @ 14/7/2023, 20:14) 
    I dont mind watching her videos. BUT to me they don't seem to have much substance..always shopping, always eating out etc. I know we don't see everything but goodness. Also I am all about a good theme but she goes a little too hard regarding themes pajamas, her Tx obsession etc. I am born and raised in Tx and we are proud to be from Tx but I can assure you we are not like that at all. Overall I don't mind following her.

Born and raised in Texas also. I'm very proud of my Texas heritage but not to the point of an obsession lol. I have a few Texas things, like platters, cutting boards, things we use in our outdoor kitchen. I think it's actually funny . I do like her but the constant shopping and eating out is boring. She's always sharing her alcohol beverages. I was like damn she drinks alot.

5.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    To be fair, she's never tried to come off as the typical relatable wife/mom. She's over the top with everything and that's part of the appeal to watch. I like that her content is consistent and she never complains like a lot of influencers.

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    QUOTE (ARbumpkin75 @ 7/15/2023, 03:16 AM) 
    To be fair, she's never tried to come off as the typical relatable wife/mom. She's over the top with everything and that's part of the appeal to watch. I like that her content is consistent and she never complains like a lot of influencers.

Agree! She's smiley and funny and excited about this move and her positivity is refreshing. Am I going to have a zillion ft skeleton in my yard..1000 pumpkins no, but it's fun to see what she comes up with.

7.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How can she have left her girls at someone’s house they just met with an unknown babysitter? Thea looked terrified. I just cannot fathom why they left all their family (including her sweet mom with cancer) to chase this Texas influencer lifestyle.

8.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I used to enjoy her content, but it’s gotten so over the top with the bragging and trying so hard to be “Texan”. Native Texan here and it’s embarrassing to watch. Remodeling a rental and remove ceiling fans in Texas is just idiotic. She’s gotten way too cheesy.

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She’s making golf and this country club her entire personality. I just recently started following so maybe I’m wrong.

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I dont get the whole "I can't drive myself anywhere so my husband has to take me" mentality. Is he at her beck and call 24/7? Does he not have any hobbies or activities he partakes in..golf I know but anything else?

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lulu75 @ 25/7/2023, 19:51) 
    I dont get the whole "I can't drive myself anywhere so my husband has to take me" mentality. Is he at her beck and call 24/7? Does he not have any hobbies or activities he partakes in..golf I know but anything else?

Yes he is, that's why these influencers retire their husbands.

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her little luncheon shopping trip she spent roughly $8500 on shoes purse scarves earring and a pair of shades. Can you say materialistic.

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 25/7/2023, 21:37) 
    QUOTE (Lulu75 @ 25/7/2023, 19:51) 

Yes he is, that's why these influencers retire their husbands.

Ridiculous. How easily they give up their "man card" 🤣

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I didn’t know there was an Macy’s thread! 😂 I enjoy Macy’s content for the most part, (especially fall/Halloween/Christmas) but it’s starting to become a little obnoxious now. The insane spending, the McMansion rental renovations and country clubs… Do they go out to eat every single meal?? And her husband looks like he has no soul anymore.. He just follows her around looking miserable & films her all day.

15.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Wearing a sweater dress in 100+ weather?!? 😂😂😂 Also, one Chanel piece is enough. We get it, you love flaunting your expensive designer pieces, don’t have to be such a try hard.

77 replies since 26/3/2023, 19:23   22979 views