Too Old to Haul Gap, Off to Momma’s to Crap, You’re NOT a “Cool Girl” so SHUT Your Droopy-Jowl’d Trap! Pt. 87

« Older   Newer »

1. Gosplvr
        +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 6/5/2023, 01:00 AM) 
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 4/6/2023, 06:48) 
    She has previously stated in IG stories that she’s about 5’4”.

She's lying through her teeth. No way she is even 5 feet tall. She is 4'and a few. I say she's classified as a midget. And I'm not casting aspersions on little people because they normally own their height. This gal is a fibber like Lisa. They live in the fantasy world of their mind where they think they are the "be all-end all". In fact, I.think most of these influencers have distorted reality issues.

Notice Caroline's height in comparison to the objects around her and the length of her arms and legs in proportion to her trunk.
    I believe if you are under 4'11", you are classified as a midget, dwarf or little person.

We had a family of short people in our town who were like that. The dad was normal height but the mom was very short and all the kids were very short except for one. They were all normally proportioned. One of the sons was my age and I towered over him from grade school until adulthood and I am 5'2-1/2". Trust me, if I'm looking down at the top of your head, then you are a midget.

Dwarfism is genetic. Being short doesn't make you a dwarf.

909 replies since 25/4/2023, 02:17   83368 views