Too Old to Haul Gap, Off to Momma’s to Crap, You’re NOT a “Cool Girl” so SHUT Your Droopy-Jowl’d Trap! Pt. 87

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PamelaAndersonwannabee @ 4/6/2023, 01:46) 
    Lisa drives me crazy and she’s a real piece of work but posting her sons graduation and mocking his over bite, I think is wrong. It’s like posting pictures of her sister in law. I have a son with Asperger’s and Will looks like he has it. I think these posts have crossed a line. We are here to rag on Lisa not her kid or family. Although Brooke asks for it. Just my 2 cents. I find it offensive to make fun of his teeth and jaw. On the flip side, the pants Lisa is wearing lately are for the really young , it’s a rapper vibe. Yes they’re hideous but she’s copying Caroline!
    Caroline is Lisa’s new fixation. The drop crotch and pull over side zip and button look like diapers but, 16 year old guys can get away with it Lisa can’t. Lisa is going through a mid life crisis and has identity issues that’s why she has no sense of self and copies others. Anyone notice how light her blonde is getting and how even the color is? I’d be embarrassed to say that’s my work if I was Morgan. Soon she’ll be platinum. She doesn’t realize her hair color is aging her.

Not fair to Will but the blame is on the parents if something could have been done to correct his looks. From the screenshots someone posted it might have been too early for surgery up to this point. Maybe they will consider something.

I have been friends with someone with Aspergers for many years. She's now in her mid 60s and her traits are a bit worse. She is extremely intelligent with a remarkable memory but her social skills are very bad. She talks way too much and is not aware of how loud she can get. She held a job for many years, drives, etc. She also has lied several times and has no conscience for that. Sometimes I see these traits in Lisa. I'm not an expert of course just have first hand knowledge.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Getbackjack @ 6/2/2023, 04:29 PM) 
    Lisa and John should be ashamed of themselves. How could they not fix their child’s teeth? Borderline neglect in my opinion. If you have the means and you didn’t do it, neglect.

I’m pretty sure Lisa was at the graduation. Willing to bet also that she thought everyone was jealous of her and gawking at her because they just can’t handle her level of “model off duty” (streetwalker) awesomeness. Kind of like when she used to go to church, everyone was just plain jealous of her, so they treated her differently. Had nothing to do with her looking like a complete skank, nope not at all.

In Lisa's older videos she mentioned a few times taking both Brooke and Will to their orthodontist appointments and how she relieved she was when they were done because she had spent so long taking them both to their appointments.

3.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PamelaAndersonwannabee @ 4/6/2023, 05:04) 
    This is Caroline, Lisa’s new obsession. The woman is.very motivating, especially for woman after menopause. She has a style that’s unique that Lisa just can’t emulate. Notice the side button zip that looks like a diaper. Caroline tries to motivate women in their second half, she shops for the mega rich. She can getaway with most outfits but not these jeans. Btw it was the graduation video that I felt shouldn’t be up on this site.

I don’t like her style at all. I can totally see Lisa copying her crazy style though. I also don’t find her motivating…she’s too brash for me.

I bet Lisa wishes she was shopping for the super wealthy instead of for “us” lol.

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 6/4/2023, 12:19 AM) 
    QUOTE (PamelaAndersonwannabee @ 4/6/2023, 05:04) 
    This is Caroline, Lisa’s new obsession. The woman is.very motivating, especially for woman after menopause. She has a style that’s unique that Lisa just can’t emulate. Notice the side button zip that looks like a diaper. Caroline tries to motivate women in their second half, she shops for the mega rich. She can getaway with most outfits but not these jeans. Btw it was the graduation video that I felt shouldn’t be up on this site.

It was posted to the public. 🤷‍♀️ That was up to the school system.

Which shocked me! It seems different states have different rules. In my state the board of education totally forbids public posting of a graduation or any school event. You can post your child but that is where it stops Our graduation is broadcast and only parents get the log in info. I was told each set of parents gets a unique code and its a one use thing. If you want the neighborhood to view with you, then you all need to huddle in front of the same TV, PC, Phone whatever . . .
    When our son was in high school it was the same with the football games. We attended the games but did have our VCR taping at home. We realized we still had the tapes after moving back into our house. Fun to view!
    Anyway, back to state laws - I thought maybe something had changed but talked to the president of our school board and they were more shocked than me to hear a school could post on YT. Not all these kids are over 18. It is interesting though.
    I guess who really has the time to view other school graduations? Or who really cares? I am on both teams! HA!

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lisa and her new friend are both GROSS. I see why Lisa never shops at Neiman's of Bergdorfs anymore - she can't compete with her peers.

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Caroline reminds me too much of HRH. Yuck! And this woman is 51 years old, why do they all act like 50 puts you out in the back meadow like an old horse that has been retired to the grazing fields??????

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Closet Chocolate @ 4/6/2023, 08:45) 
    QUOTE (Getbackjack @ 6/2/2023, 04:29 PM) 
    Lisa and John should be ashamed of themselves. How could they not fix their child’s teeth? Borderline neglect in my opinion. If you have the means and you didn’t do it, neglect.

I’m pretty sure Lisa was at the graduation. Willing to bet also that she thought everyone was jealous of her and gawking at her because they just can’t handle her level of “model off duty” (streetwalker) awesomeness. Kind of like when she used to go to church, everyone was just plain jealous of her, so they treated her differently. Had nothing to do with her looking like a complete skank, nope not at all.

In Lisa's older videos she mentioned a few times taking both Brooke and Will to their orthodontist appointments and how she relieved she was when they were done because she had spent so long taking them both to their appointments.

I’m tempted to rebrand now as “model off duty”….

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who's Caroline?

9.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PamelaAndersonwannabee @ 6/3/2023, 11:04 PM)

QUOTE (Twyla @ 6/4/2023, 01:10 PM)
    Who's Caroline?

www.instagram.com/shop.with.caroline/

10.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lisa's not model off duty, she's mom off duty. Shame on John too. He needs to stop worrying so much about his wife wearing red lipstick, and tend to those offspring they both neglected.

11.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So, no mention of her son’s graduation and looks like no party or get together. Wtf is wrong with this family? Get off YouTube and shopping Lisa and go congratulate your son and take him somewhere he would enjoy.

12.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    IMO, the grad video was fine to post. Schools have been posting the ceremonies on YT for years. I watched my niece’s HS graduation back in 2018, my nephew’s in 2020, and I just watched my other nephew’s band concert last month. He’s 12.
    They live in NJ and I’m in FL. They send me a link with a time stamp. It’s great.

13.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Caroline is swimming in her clothes and walking on her pants. A good fit matters.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Another Zara try on haul. She needs to burn the stupid pants. It does not work for her!

15.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mon Dieu! Those drop crotch pants are not flattering. They make the legs look stubby. 😝

909 replies since 25/4/2023, 02:17   83368 views