Too Old to Haul Gap, Off to Momma’s to Crap, You’re NOT a “Cool Girl” so SHUT Your Droopy-Jowl’d Trap! Pt. 87

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Perhaps Will doesn't want Lisa mentioning his name, and who could blame him with that wackadoodle mother of his. At the very least she could have said something similar to "We're very proud of our son!" " He recently gradated high school with honors!"

Didn't someone here recently mention Lisa and John bought Brooke a new car? So Brooke gets rewarded for partying and steaming clothes instead of working on her esthetician career; meanwhile Will, struggling with a disability, manages to graduate with high honors. There's no fairness in that loony household.

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Burberry @ 5/6/2023, 03:02) 
    That woman needs to learn that less is more, especially as far as her jewelry is concerned. I would never follow her.

You know she claims to sleep in all that metal too😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫.

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think i've found the reason Lisa drive him to/from school for 13 or 14 years. It was the very least she could do for him other than cut up his McD's pancakes at drive through every day.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This doesnt even look like her now at all. It's like a very homely version of her.Screenshot_20230605-0250322

5.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I tried …I really tried to watch her latest video, but I couldn’t she is just too ridiculous.
    Doesn’t she see what she’s become?

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 5/6/2023, 06:29) 
    Perhaps Will doesn't want Lisa mentioning his name, and who could blame him with that wackadoodle mother of his. At the very least she could have said something similar to "We're very proud of our son!" " He recently gradated high school with honors!"

But she did mention him…rarely.

7.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 5/6/2023, 06:32) 
    QUOTE (Burberry @ 5/6/2023, 03:02) 
    That woman needs to learn that less is more, especially as far as her jewelry is concerned. I would never follow her.

You know she claims to sleep in all that metal too😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫.

She’s worse than Tikaa then! That’s just gross.

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I viewed Audrey Coyne yesterday, pursued her links to lovey, and classic items. The popped onto Jools to view Lisa. Lisa is a clown on her best day!
    After listening to Audrey, it was like I was viewing a three-year-old talking about and wearing her older teen sisters' cloths.

9.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 6/5/2023, 12:26 PM) 
    I viewed Audrey Coyne yesterday, pursued her links to lovey, and classic items. The popped onto Jools to view Lisa. Lisa is a clown on her best day!
    After listening to Audrey, it was like I was viewing a three-year-old talking about and wearing her older teen sisters' cloths.

Which is why Audrey Coyne has 778K subscribers and Lisa only has 150K. People get tired of the constant buying and churning of Lisa's hauls. There is absolutely no creativity involved in Lisa's videos because it's just buying and buying and buying. And the stuff Lisa purchases is just crazy stuff.

10.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Getbackjack @ 6/5/2023, 02:34 PM) 
    Have you ever watched Audrey’s first few videos and compared her voice and mannerisms to today? It’s crazy. Audrey lost me during the pandemic when every single post for months on end were very political and woke. She really caught me off guard with that mess. But her aesthetic is nice, very nice. I just can’t stomach her fake sweet act as well. Watch the early videos and you will see. One of her latest videos if I took a drink every time she said stupid catch phrases like; lean into, sit with… I would have been drunk.

I haven't watched in her ages so I missed all the political mess thank goodness. I wonder if she got an "agent" who suggested she change her mannerism, etc...

I wonder if Lisa has an "agent" or "manager" or is that Brooke's job lol...if so, she's failing.

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I've never heard of this Audrey person. I guess I have to check her out. Okay I watched 30 seconds. I'd rather watch Lisa any day over her. She's too put together for me. I prefer train wrecks like myself.

Edited by MakeTodayAGoodDay - 6/5/2023, 03:09 PM

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 5/6/2023, 12:26) 

I adore Audrey. She always shows the most lovely things and is very well spoken. Lisa is never ready for her videos with all of the “I can’t remember…….” etc.

13.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’ve watched this other womans Instagram and have to say at least she has her own style and she owns it. And Lisa spends so much on so many things but she doesn’t have any style at all , it’s like she’s just shopping everything and then doesn’t know what to do with it. She’s jumping back and forth between all the different styles of different people and owns none of them.
    And have no clue what looks good on her.

14.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouTube Sellout @ 6/5/2023, 03:13 PM) 
    I’ve watched this other womans Instagram and have to say at least she has her own style and she owns it. And Lisa spends so much on so many things but she doesn’t have any style at all , it’s like she’s just shopping everything and then doesn’t know what to do with it. She’s jumping back and forth between all the different styles of different people and owns none of them.
    And have no clue what looks good on her.

Agree - Lisa has no style at all - she is all over the place because she is too busy copying everyone else or trying to be "edgy" by copying someone else.

And she mentions wearing a sweatshirt in summer...who does that? Someone who wants to pass out in the heat??

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am assuming Lisa is lying at the pool or beach all day, gets her tan and then has chills at night when the temps drop or when she's in the air conditioning.

909 replies since 25/4/2023, 02:17   83367 views