Too Old to Haul Gap, Off to Momma’s to Crap, You’re NOT a “Cool Girl” so SHUT Your Droopy-Jowl’d Trap! Pt. 87

« Older   Newer »

1. Jools’ Ghost
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Internet shopping is a life line for us.
    I would love nothing more than to mooch about in a real shop but not everyone is that lucky.
    Their are pros and cons to all things.

2.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 6/9/2023, 04:15 PM) 
    I would love nothing more than to mooch about in a real shop but not everyone is that lucky.

Jools, I totally understand both sides. There is a good side but Lisa is on the dark side. It's all impulse shopping for her and alot of other people and that is where the problem is.

I'm speaking more of the dark side where we use the internet to purchase those things on impulse that we don't need and cannot afford. I've been totally guilty of the impulse purchase and buyers remorse. Obviously that can be a problem even without the internet but it is moreso with the internet since it's a 24 hour shopping cycle lol...

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep the buyers remorse, is a real thing! Then do not get me started on this auto-ship! You think you turn things off and they say, no you didn't. Next thing you have three years supply of whatever . . .

4. Jools’ Ghost
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chalky @ 9/6/2023, 15:27) 
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 6/9/2023, 04:15 PM) 

Jools, I totally understand both sides. There is a good side but Lisa is on the dark side. It's all impulse shopping for her and alot of other people and that is where the problem is.

I'm speaking more of the dark side where we use the internet to purchase those things on impulse that we don't need and cannot afford. I've been totally guilty of the impulse purchase and buyers remorse. Obviously that can be a problem even without the internet but it is moreso with the internet since it's a 24 hour shopping cycle lol...

I see what you are saying.
    It was the same when debit cards started as people didn't feel like they were actually spending money.
    If you have to open a purse and actually take out physical money you think about it a lot more.

QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 9/6/2023, 15:38) 
    Yep the buyers remorse, is a real thing! Then do not get me started on this auto-ship! You think you turn things off and they say, no you didn't. Next thing you have three years supply of whatever . . .

PMPL tell me about it.
    QVC auto delivery used to get me every time lol

5.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Her Friday haul is up...check out those goggly sunglasses in the thumbnail...is she serious with those.

The title is "This is not a quiet luxury haul" - 49 minutes of mindless purchases.

6.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    On a box I twirl,
    Wearing brand new Zara.
    Say a prayer for my hair,
    Its dryer than the Sahara.

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Friday haul is the worst I've seen of Lisa. Unbelievably selfish and wasteful.

If you haven't seen Erin Busbees latest video (I think it was her latest) it is interesting. The last part of it, she talks about being disappointed in the whole YouTube thing, telling people what to wear, not to wear, her channel not growing faster, etc. Looks like she's unhappy in general too. Lisa should watch it.

8.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lol the "funkalicious" sunglasses are terrible. Her hauls get worse with every video.

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lisa is dumb she thinks Sales Associate abbreviation S.A. is a fancy word probably think its "essay" the woman does not READ!

10.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread.

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62807037

909 replies since 25/4/2023, 02:17   83374 views